I dare you, i double dare you to say 'literal who' this time

cryptoninjas.net/2019/07/30/zilliqa-smart-contracts-will-utilize-chainlink-decentralized-oracle-network/

Attached: zilliqa-chainlink-750x375.png (750x375, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/pepsico-blockchain-trial-brings-28-boost-in-supply-chain-efficiency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huh?

Who?

who

Go to the coffee shop and look at the menu for the price of one cup

Whooooooo

Zilliqa sounds like a boner pill commercial

*weeping* it's $5 user, it's $5

I am ready to cash out at $5

Kek. It does. It's actually the most legit ETH competitor in the space though: coindesk.com/pepsico-blockchain-trial-brings-28-boost-in-supply-chain-efficiency

How do you pronou ce it, Zil e Qua?

Silica

fuck those chinks

>dying chink shitcoin tries to jump on the Chainlink hype train for one last exit pump

Is that a PEPSI partnsnep I'm reading between the lines?!?!

wha?

zee lika my dick

zil uh ka

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It's not exactly between the lines it literally says Zilliqa in the 3rd sentence of the article.

you are a maniac

Sybilinkedok

SUCH A LUST FOR PARTNERSHIPS

Literally who?

who?

DNS registration coincides with ChainLink cryplets.

literalmente quien

is chainlink useful with unstoppable domains

It is but doesn't matter because ZIL literally cannot pump

this hurts because its true

How much lower could it possibly go?

Been holding this motherfucker for ages. I’m not FUCKING SELLING!!! These Singaporeans won’t let me down.

I know once I sell, this bitch will take off. I once held Holo, sold it, then it did multiple 100 times. Not now, not today, NEVER!!!! ZILLIQQQQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!