Have a job

>have a job
>use sick time to go to interviews
>questioned and denied sick time
>okay how the heck do I get another job
>at a different time, interviewers question me why i dont have a job

Do they not realize that if I worked for them and I was using sick time for interviews they would also likely deny my request. Why do so many of these organizations act like this? Do they honestly think you can go to your boss and ask for time off for an interview? Yet if you worked for them and did the same, well I doubt they'd be happy about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-070924.jpg (1315x772, 493K)

wtf are you talking about retard? do you not get vacation days? Personal days?

Are you not listing your current job on a resume, because there is no reason for them to ask why you don't have a job

shit larp

It's not sick time if you have to request it retard. Your employer is fucking you over. Next time just call out when you have something to do because they sound like massive faggots

Just be honest with your manager and tell him you have an interview so you have to leave work for few hours and will make up the time later.
It's not a bad thing to let your current employer know that you are looking for greener pastures. They will try to treat you better, give you better reviews, and give you a better raise to keep you around.
Not rocket science.

Don't fucking listen to this guy OP

>quit job so I can look for a better job
>lie about current employment situation
>Tell them your contract ended like 1 month ago or some short period
>They never really check or care

Never, ever tell your current employer that you’re looking for another job. Use vacation days for interviews.

Attached: 011D4247-D100-4312-9A99-52C7C9F20F4D.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Correct
Doing this all the time, got 4 pay raises in a year and will quit nevertheless in 2 months to go on NEET shekel for 6 months

I've never been "questioned" or denied sick time. Honestly these posts are probably neets fantasizing about how bad wagies have it.

For sick leaves you need a medical certificate anyway
Use your vacations or unpaid leaves, don’t risk with fake sick leaves

You absolutely do not need a "medical certificate" (lol?) for sick time

>getting hired in 2 weeks
What country do you live in? You need at least 3 months of interviews here in order to get hired if you're extremely lucky

How did you get any of that from what I wrote?

Attached: DD59BF4E-417B-4F81-8A11-8CC02EC63095.jpg (165x119, 10K)

I think he’s saying you have to take multiple sick days for multiple interviews during a job search

Lmfao, imagine being american. I have a university degree in humanities and got called before my graduation about job offerings. I've quit two jobs and both times had another one after tops 3 interviews

>trying to use a sick day in advance
of course they're going to scrutinize that and reject it you moron. The morning of the interview you call in 45-60 mins before your shift begins and explain to your supervisor that you feel weak and are experiencing severe nausea.

Attached: 4b5e36bf-6a18-47f4-b359-9ec03bc60ed5.png (623x498, 377K)

>use your vacations to hustle to get another job
Cuckpilled, paid/unpaid leave is separate from vacation days. You don't need to provide a reason, if asked tell them you are going to the dentist or checking out a new apartment.

>tell your employer you have an interview with another company

Attached: 1563608058300.jpg (379x374, 9K)

Are US bosses such dicks that they won't let you leave the office for 2 hours to go do something no questions asked?
Just say you have an appointment

So be it then, take multiple vacation/sick days. My point was essentially that it’s a bad idea to broadcast that you’re looking for other jobs. If you have an offer on the table use it as leverage if you want but making it known that you’re planning on leaving beforehand isn’t a great idea.

This is what im saying because more often than not you have to go to multilple job interviews. Plus some interviews are on short notice so vacation time would likely get denied. Eg interview on tuesday next week but it being friday afternoon.

Just don't be immature and leave with no advance notice if you do get hired in the new position

Current job denied me i might quit considering its a police state i have another post on biz detailing my current job

Lol this

Also sick time doesnt get paid out if i quit

it depends on the company dumbfuck if he's got such a shit job that he gets zero paid personal days then if he needs time off he has to use sick days then he has no choice but to use vacation

unpaid leave is called a no call no show at most places, even if you call in at my company you get 10 hours of time to miss for the year, a verbal after that, a final after that, then you get fired

but why do that if youre going to get a new job anyway just use the fucking vacation

Why do wagecucks get heavy bags under their eyes? Don’t they get 8 hours of sleep ?

You are right, if you don’t plan on staying then burning sick and vacation days doesn’t really matter

Being an adult is hard.

Attached: 00856089-46A4-4CA8-B1B1-5296F9374D4E.jpg (121x156, 8K)

>3 months
If I decide to change job, I usually can chose between 5 to 15 jobs if applying to 20 in a matter of 2 weeks

why are you asking for time off? it's not a request. it's your time ffs. you just let your employer know that you're unable to work at that time. what are they going to do, say no? grow some balls.

this is the dumbest advice here. don't give your employer a heads up unless you want to train your own replacement on your way out before you even have a new job lined up.

I think the discussion here is focusing on non-fast food related jobs Jamal.

I think this guy must have been working at Burger King or a call center where they’ll almost never fire anyone. If you do this at any reasonably good job its the same as turning in your two week notice.

if you have a woman manager maybe but if a male manager dont do this

Home office?

at my last startup job i was making a salary of $120,000 and my type a woman boss once had the nerve to ask me for a note from the doctor after i called out sick one day

later found out that it was most likely at the request of the sociopathic micromanaging CEO

glad i quit that job

they were right btw kek i wasn't sick