Other urls found in this thread:

0xbtc.store
nametagtoken.com/
medium.com/@admazzola/simple-handles-for-ethereum-c132353b55be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This will unironically flip bsv at some point

next post is reserved for pasta guy

>It's literally satoshi's white paper as an Ethereum token. Buy you fools

It's a longshot. The good thing, is there is a lot of room in this project for people to get in to it and build stuff. It's a community. I'm working on something to allow semi anonymous mixing of 0xBTC, I might have some results soon.

can confirm that its price will be 0x that of BTC

ZING. now, do you actually know anything about this project?

Nice, sounds interesting. I'd like to do something useful myself but I can't really think of a project idea. I thought of something like a tipping extension but I don't know if something like that is generally used by people.

that would be cool. i think someone in the discord tried to work on one, but it's a tad complicated because the bot needs to get enough eth for itself to do transactions, or use lava or somesuch.
if you're interested in payment gateways or running a shop, you might check out 0xbtcpay.

This 0xbitcoin discord is discord dot gg /JGEqqmS

Attached: 36060731.png (460x460, 76K)

0xbtc mixer would be dope.

>Nice, sounds interesting. I'd like to do something useful myself but I can't really think of a project idea. I thought of something like a tipping extension but I don't know if something like that is generally used by people.

Maybe some random person will make a list of stuff to help on. One of the difficult things about community projects is no leaders.

There could be a channel in the Discord for topics such as, "if you're looking for something to work on try these ideas", "if you have free time try to help rewrite this doc", like that.

ethereums inability to scale is holding this coin back.

but sir biz fpga scam sir ok rape you next week

hmm, maybe. but they're working on it. i think that situation will get better.
i'd say 0xbitcoin is not on major exchanges only because we don't have ico money for listings.

>Nice, sounds interesting. I'd like to do something useful myself but I can't really think of a project idea. I thought of something like a tipping extension but I don't know if something like that is generally used by people.

Can you think of a digital good that isn't being sold to death yet for crypto? Like Steam codes, mobile topups, might be over done, but what else is there? That would be a killer integration with the 0xbtcPay gateway which is out.

Right now one guy has a shop selling a couple physical things. 0xbtc.store

The thing is, with digital goods you could make it all automated.

Attached: Shop.png (3142x1698, 650K)

Can you buy It on Binance?

Premined Shitcoin. Proof of Stake is the Future, POW will be banned in most countries. Also will not survive the migration to ETH 2.0. ETH Foundation hates 0xBTC as it wastes resources.

>Can you buy It on Binance?

No major exchanges have it yet. They probably will eventually. Mercatox is the only centralized exchange that has it right now. But you can use Uniswap to get it, it's a decentralized exchange.

Attached: Exchanges.png (1932x1068, 155K)

>Uniswap

Attached: Uniswap.png (2932x1590, 177K)

>Premined Shitcoin. Proof of Stake is the Future, POW will be banned in most countries. Also will not survive the migration to ETH 2.0. ETH Foundation hates 0xBTC as it wastes resources.

That's a joke. If governments ban PoW mining, then profitability of mining will go way up. Governments only ban something they fear, they only fear things people want.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.97M)

In no way was 0xBitcoin pre-mined. The contract was deployed the same day it started being shilled

>There could be a channel in the Discord for topics such as, "if you're looking for something to work on try these ideas", "if you have free time try to help rewrite this doc", like that.

Yeah something like this would help lol

This could be promising, I didn't know that he actually started selling something on there. However in my country I'd have to officially register a business if I start selling something and I don't really want to deal with that.
I was hoping I could find an idea for some simple tool that people can use even without me profiting off of it. I'll just pay attention in the Discord, maybe I'll find some suggestion there.

>Also will not survive the migration to ETH 2.0.
explain why, if you're able to. nobody else is worried, including the contract author. we don't anticipate any problems and look forward to ethereum going PoS.

Is it likely that an ERC20 will flip BTC before ETH does?

no, i think that's crazy hyperbole

>buy a miner pnd scam with no usecase
Ok sounds good

mETH heads always need something new and shiny to prop up their hopium levels

you want to know why you find it so hard to explain why it's a scam? because it isn't one.

>tfw I was a miner last year and unloaded my bags for over $3
You want to know why you find it so hard to explain why it isn’t a scam? Because it is one

Why would anyone use your token over any other ECR-20 token?

onus is on you to prove the positive. you can't.
it's energy backed, not just printed into existence from nothing.

>Premined Shitcoin

Attached: Tokenmining.png (2446x1522, 273K)

I am unironically getting 0xBTC vibes from Zuckbucks right now. You should probably buy that instead. This was a fun 40x tho.

>I am unironically getting 0xBTC vibes from Zuckbucks right now.

Zuckbucks is satire. It is Monopoly money. You might not care, but 0xbitcoin has to be mined with energy, that is what it is backed by. As long as some people out there like PoW for scarcity, 0xbitcoin has potential.

Attached: zuckbucks.png (1046x1102, 476K)

Kys

you're like a crustacean that has never seen the sun sucking slime off the ocean floor. add content like information or arguments, or at least have the courtesy to quit making noise

how good of a dev are you? one useful idea: a 0xBTC bounty dApp that allows people to raise bounty funds to pay for tasks that need to happen in their own communities. first users: 0xBitcoin community. they could raise funds for a website design, raise funds to get a new "how to use [xyz] DEX to buy 0xBitcoin", etc.

obviously this would be a tricky project since there's custodianship of funds. so there needs to be a way to specify who can vote/decide on whether the bounty is complete and who it should be paid to. that would need to be set at the creation of the bounty on a per-bounty basis. like for a 0xBitcoin project bounty, the voters could be Toast, a couple other notable and trustworthy seeming people in the project, etc., and then other people would decide to kick in their funds based on whether they liked the bounty idea and the deciders.

once the deciders said the bounty was achieved, they would call the appropriate contract method and the doer would get paid. that would be awesome.

so basically indiegogo/kickstarter for 0xBTC.

Attached: CE11CFD1-7EF9-42B5-A426-5EB21F02426E.png (1032x716, 740K)

>It's literally satoshi's white paper as an Ethereum token. Buy you fools

Attached: CaseFor0xBitcoin.png (2108x1642, 199K)

So are other mineable ECR-20 tokens and that doesn't provide it with any value. Why should we use your token again?

value doesn't come from within a thing, it's assigned by an observer. i value 0xbtc because it's a faithful port of a system that has been shown to work well, i know its value can't be stolen via inflation, my stack can't be hacked because i trade it on dexes, etc. at the time 0xbtc was released, mining erc20 tokens was a groundbreaking idea that needed an EIP. now it's a fairly accepted idea because of 0xbtc. the hash rate is high and we expect it to increase a lot. i guess my question to you would be, if you like the idea of mineable erc20s, why you would choose any other one but 0xbtc (some of the alternatives are just slightly tweaked copies of the 0xbitcoin contract)? if you really think hyperdeflation is useful, i could see choosing one of the 0xbtc clones that implements that.

>So are other mineable ECR-20 tokens and that doesn't provide it with any value. Why should we use your token again?

So why does Bitcoin have the majority of the value then? There are other mineables aren't there. Yet ETH is a PoW mineable (but was also ICO), it has value, it is a distributed computer. Even BCH has value and followers, and it isn't very special.

0xBTC is unique enough to stand out (PoW mineable as ERC20) and had early advantage (first one). The proof, it has always had basically all the hashrate among PoW ERC20s (5-10 terahashes/second). The only "competition" is actually copy paste clones that aren't successful.

The next most powerful ERC20 mineable down the list is "BitcoinSov", has 0.1% of the hashrate (10 gigahashes/s). And that one burns 1% every time you transfer which is NOT what most people want. It is just a copy paste clone of 0xBitcoin with a few lines added to make it deflate. Maybe people will like it but it looks weird to me. And the name sucks.

> Why should we use your token again?

So which one looks like it has more of a chance to you.

Attached: BSoV.png (678x664, 297K)

Ether price per coin 2025: $20000
0xBTC price per token 2025: $60000

i like to multiply numbers and pretend it's how much money i have too, but these numbers are straight out of an ass. sorry.

If you wanna do something neat, steal BRAP token's address shortener.

is it like nametagtoken.com/ ?
... by the same guy who wrote and deployed the 0xbitcoin contract

more info here medium.com/@admazzola/simple-handles-for-ethereum-c132353b55be

That doesn't look like a cube

>is it like nametagtoken.com/ ?
>... by the same guy who wrote and deployed the 0xbitcoin contract

Yes same guy. He comes up with really good ideas and doesn't seem to want to get rich or be a king. Just likes making useful things I guess.