What sportscar should i buy

huracan, 570s mclaren or 458 ferrari?

r8, any amg and 911 seems to be coping poorfag and not truly made it imo.

Attached: e5cc29_7c92996b478b43de949b52fc14ddd067.jpg (779x519, 122K)

Tesla roadster you retard. Special editon.

Just a huracan. Yeah the doors dont go up but its nice and cheap with good performance and looks.
R8 if you want a manual.
911 turbo s or gt3 isnt poorfag, its stealth wealth. The lambo, mclaren, and R8 stand out a lot. The lambo and mclaren more than the R8. The 911 blends in nicely and is higher quality anf faster than the others.

>tesla
im not an homosexual soiboi

thanks. no comment about the ferrari?

488 or 570s.

488 is crazy but around 100 grand over the other options

They are nice and beautiful with an amazing optional 12 year extended warranty. Parts and work is expensive. It will cost more to upkeep than a lambo. Idc if more or less than the mclaren. The porsche is the highest quality, fastest, and cheapest to maintain and doesnt have that LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME to it. But the porsche isnt the most comfortable. 911 is also the only one with a tiny back seat if youve got children.

>Has money to buy a decent car
>Worried about NPCs thinking he is homosex

Go larp somewhere else nigger

I meant idk if ferrari or mclaren will cost more to maintain. Mclarens seem to have random shit break and the mclaren will sometimes fight you to get shit covered under warranty and incorrectly blame you for being rough on the vehicle.

you will be once i pull up in that tesla and smoke you in front of your loose whore lmfao

Lambos are just new money trash so get a Ferrari or McLaren. Porsche is better ofc, Italian and British engineering suck dick in comparison to German

what about the amg gt? problem is i see so many of them around here so its really not something special.

im going to test drive the 911 and huracan. they all volkswagen anyway kek

These kind of posts that have the N word in them need to be reported. No more racism on Jow Forums

acura nsx if you want to spemd more time on the road than the shop. also cheaper just as fast and hybrid so it has decent gas milage

Attached: F1C551DA-4879-482D-A0A3-AF4BFF631BFC.jpg (1600x1200, 360K)

Style > speed.
Don't worry you probably don't get it.

is this your status symbol or track car
I think the ferrari f12 is the best looking ferrari for around 200k but it's front engine which turns off some people
the 911 turbo/s is all wheel drive which is good in the snow and has a fast 0 to 60 but isn't as cool on the track
go with a gt3rs if you're trying to have fun with the car

You can lease any of them for a mere $3k a month max
Mclaren 570s lease for as low as $1800 a month and the 720 $2500 a month

and your battery overheats and your tesla goes into limp mode

AMG GTR is also very good a bit flash, but it a German viper is up your alley I’d recommend the crap out of it.

I’ve driven GT3s and all manner of porches, corvettes, and my dad has the merc right now, so I know what I’m talking about to a fair degree

Doesn't matter if you're a nigger or a chink. This is anonymous board not some faggot lounge. Go fuck yourself and your racism. And this thread is about cars not personal feeling.

The f12 is almost mid engine. The engine sits behind the front axle.

i road in a tesla model 3 which is the entry model the other day. i was blown away at how fast it accelerates thanks to the electric engine's torque.
if i were you, i would at least test drive a model S. plus you can just charge that shit in your garage and never have to visit a gas station with the other plebs

Ive never driven or ridden in an amg gt and not really familiar with them
They are making all the new amgs a lot quieter though because of europes noise laws. Going to be quiet in the US market too...
They probably wont let you test drive those. Probably going to have to have a friend let u drive theirs or rent one.

i also like the new r8 facelift but r8 somehow screams "couldnt afford the huracan" as its basically the same engine afaik

Unless youre specially trying to be flashy then perhaps consider the new mid engine C8 stingray if you just want decent looks and great performance. Im going to wait for the 2021 C8 to come out and Im getting one. They look nice enough for me, Im not trying to impress anyone, and the performance specs are great. Its a bargain. I want to make sure there arnt problems first, especially considering its the first year of a new generation thats radically changed and mid engine.

Id get an r8 because im not a car guy
Its an entry level sports car

Yeah the V10 option is the same engine but only the R8 comes with the option for a manual and its a lovely gated manual.

Tesla Roadster 2020 you idiot.

EVs are the future. Get left behind in the dustbin boomer.

>and your battery overheats and your tesla goes into limp mode
You're not gonna drag race 24/7. The tesla will be fine.

458 will probably hold their value
at least a lot better then the other choices

Attached: fgbvbvgvbg.png (120x147, 22K)

You got it backwards. The Huracan screams "couldn't afford the Aventador".

They are shit. Theyve fucked up matching colors when painting. Constantly have major panel gaps. They were building them outdoors in tents lol what a joke. I wouldnt pay even 20k for a tesla for myself, any model. I rather have a honda toyota audi bmw merc lexus almost anything other than a tesla.

>inb4 aventador screams couldnt afford bugatti