FUD me this coin

FUD me this coin

Attached: sell me this pen.png (450x291, 124K)

I knew it.
It can't be done.

Attached: aku-laugh-gif-4.gif (720x540, 611K)

it's gay

this

POSWAllet trash

Stakenet is kewl but Ren is better

It's gay

I agree I love sucking bbc and REN is the coin of my choice!

Still not one valid piece of FUD huh?
C'mon Jow Forums I thought you could do better than this
no u

This

You can't really FUD this project since they always deliver on their promises, most of the time actually over-deliver with unexpected surprises.
You'd be a complete idiot not to hold some of this at these ridiculously low prices

This

2.5 hours and the final boss of the internet still can't come up with any reasonable scrutiny? Wtf

Nope.. Nobody can FUD this

cause no one cares about it...I can't believe its 2019 and people are still trying to pump low vol shitcoins when there are tins of actual good projects.

Weak. XSN is an ambitious and severely underrated project and if you read up on it, you would probably think so as well

exchanges suck and all the stakers will dump

ok but seriously, the fact this altcoin hasnt dumped nearly at all in usd is pretty bullish.
bleeding sats tho

OP, we're still accumulating. SAGE

Low daily volume

Between 2/3s to 3/4s of the entire supply is locked up in staking and MNs, user. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.
Bitconnect once had a daily volume record of $22 million to be fair

You're clearly don't fancy POS, Haha too bad it's the future

Bitconeeeeeeect

One user dropped this redpill a few weeks ago
Beware

Attached: 1562746237987.png (1024x576, 427K)

-only autists have heard of it
-only autists will ever use it when it comes out
-it will simply die when something less autistic comes out

>-only autists have heard of it
That's every crypto that isn't Bitcoin and most of everything related to Bitcoin
>-only autists will ever use it when it comes out
>-it will simply die when something less autistic comes out
It's being designed to be the easiest DEX to use so that doesn't really make sense.
The intent this whole time was to make it a normie-friendly "Apple" of crypto exchanges that's very easy to use but also offers a sleek pro-trader interface for those who need it.
All anyone will have to do is download the app.

The best part about the DEX is that even autistic 10 yo like you could use it.

Attached: 14-26-44-1564209948799.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

This. Stay away. Look into 2020 mooners like TRV, buy, hold.

>He thinks that pic is real fud

Lmao kys pajeet, and take your shitcoin with you.

Attached: 1456494351465.jpg (97x96, 3K)

ren is eth token

I went on stakenet subreddit and as soon as I posted a question my tread has been filled with shilling bot messages ''very rich''... ''this coin is great'' , trust me I mean literally 5-6 bit messages each tread ''love this coin....we'll be rich with this coin

I would like to ask stakente faggots why thi retarded scammish behaviuor... at firt I tought it was a joke because the shilling was too retard

this. might as well buy Zuckbucks. at least the community isn't a bunch of indians.

Can anyone explain why?

A whale started offering monthly giveaways of the staking rewards they make from 100k XSN to get the community to interact with XSN's profiles on various social media websites.
The winner is randomly selected. With that, you have some who try to take advantage of that and make alt accounts with low-quality spam posts to increase their chance of winning.

why did a whale start this?

The whale only donates the rewards, the whole thing is done by the team. There is another whale that donated to this month's Tpos rewards to make it double pot.
Also because of the bots plebbit is now excluded.

so it's not a shilling campaign?
When moon by the way? I am tired to wait and the devs they have no funds so this project may result in a ''flop'' ?

>Between 2/3s to 3/4s of the entire supply is locked up in staking and MNs, user. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.
How can you tell this? based on what?

>Between 2/3s to 3/4s of the entire supply is locked up in staking and MNs, user. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.
How can you tell this? based on what?

You can see how much MNs are currently running, so lets say that right now there are about 2100 nodes and you need 15k for a MN. So you get 31.5M XSN that are locked in MNs, and because staking and MN block rewards are perfectly balanced(at least on Stakenet's chain), usually they'll have same weight on the network. So if you have 31M+ locked in MNs you can expect 30M+ locked in staking, that's about 60M XSN out of 90M total supply = 2/3