What is the point, Jow Forums?

Been really contemplating suicide lately. This post isn't really to seek pity. I'm curious what helps you all keep going?

Attached: 1504917259713.png (489x423, 15K)

My Dog, Without my dog I would be in a much worse place. Also 5-HTP supplements help.

I was like shit for years.
Now I have a good job, a 8/10 gf, love and respect from people.
I still have depression, so I have to treat It.
Get help user. You can get better. It wont happen in a day, tho.

Why didn't you have respect from people before?

Get a wife and make her pregnant,
Suicide thought will go away.

yikes. don't, this is how trash people cope

>what helps you keep going
Unironically waiting for the inevitable implementation of the 4th reich via technologically superior laser weapons and anti gravity UFO’s
If you’re white you’ll be ok but if you aren’t id probably just go aheaf and rope OP

Attached: F9654B3D-D44C-497C-AC07-BFD122FC9797.png (2011x1337, 3.83M)

Unironically get a cat or a dog. Your purpose can be doing things for animals even if it's a small way.

Attached: bfa.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I already had, just wanted to point it out because pic related

Attached: 1564696403834.png (1280x838, 241K)

1. Hopium
2. my family
3. my girlfriend

that's it, I get depressed and anxious every day but you should never give up hope. Also, I know it's a meme, but pray/meditate and exercise when you can remember to do so.

my son, i hate humanity, my job, most of my relatives, but i love my son and wife. getting home from a job i hate and playing with a toddler son keeps me going, at least for now

This beautiful. Worthy of quads

Attached: 1524869018954.png (363x296, 136K)

quads confirm this mans love for his son is true and pure

I will kms once my family dies desu, I don't want them to be sad before their passing
That's the only thing keeping me alive senpai

Go into the woods. Walk far. Run far. Challenge your body. Life will be absolutely beautiful after you've done that. It has to be tough. Try doing three days of hiking alone in the woods and then report back. You can do it man.

never had quads before, should i predict the price of bitcoin?

Are you me? My depression was caused from self hate, once I stopped doing the behaviours that made me hate myself and started being the person that aligned with my inner values things started to get better.

Nothing at this point. Thinking about ending it daily.

My life took a turn for the worse in the past few months when I had the full nail of my right pinky finger amputated because of an accident. Now I'm mutilated and in constant pain. Believe me, no matter how bad you have it, things can get much much worse.

Attached: 1500493920501.gif (310x233, 1.32M)

What keeps me going is the possibility that maybe one day I will live a comfy life. I'm in my 30s, have kids, wife and I make over 100k a year. But because I'm retarded and have stacks of debt, I can't get ahead. I am getting ahead on pati g off the debt. But really it's going to be 5 more years of having a hard time saving money. Sucks man. Things could always be worse. You could be me

unironically my chainlink stack, it is my life force

>once I stopped doing the behaviours that made me hate myself
what were these?

I used to think LINKies were retarded, but you that jump from 40c to almost $5 what amazing, congrats.

You dont have to be the best you, you just have to be better than everyone around you. Dont try to be, just be. The average person is dumb with brain like monkey. You have autism on your side. With the powers of autism we are literally unstoppable..

Might as well start experimenting with drugs.