stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

old:

Attached: 596398e3bb35032a76371833-750.jpg.png (739x418, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wellsfargo.com/the-private-bank/insights/planning/wpu-qualified-opportunity-zones/
irs.gov/newsroom/opportunity-zones-frequently-asked-questions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me write that first post to state that OP is a colossal fag

>not building your own Opportunity Zone and getting sweet sheks from the gubmint

wellsfargo.com/the-private-bank/insights/planning/wpu-qualified-opportunity-zones/

why

yeah I mean, to double post like that to get to 300? like that was something a faggot op would do.

see

new thread too early during slow time... take that L

Good job OP

Attached: bSJav3w.jpg (500x581, 34K)

dayum

imagine being too good for penny stocks. Money is money.

Attached: sbLbM0Og.jpg (381x512, 41K)

Aphria up 32% just in after-hours trading. jump on the bandwagon boys, one of the very few profitable cannabis companies.

I'll ask my question again in this new empty gay thread. Anyone got the google drive of the recommended books?

Even if Disney/T/Comcast's streaming services crash and burn, they're going to go up like crazy until earnings because of hype aren't they?

Attached: 1500524930475.jpg (403x403, 41K)

anyone want a spot in my collage

Attached: collage.png (1364x1612, 413K)

Is crowdfunding allowed for a QOZ? I'm basically retarded but I see the tax benefits in this.

I bought more today. I’m still by selling premium.

netflix? I mean, honestly a ton of people right now don't have a cable or satellite service and basically just use like hulu, netflix and an isp to get everything cable providers offer.

how the fuck did lciguy and I not get in on this? do you want us to give you gay sex or something because we're not going to give you any gay sex

Yes. Dis has already. Yes the Fox Deal getting done was a part of it but the big uplift from $114 per to now was due to them releasing the Streaming service plans. Also the big haul the Marvell films brought in.

I can't believe you didn't add this masterpiece. I need to update it.

Attached: dobberbloomerpendulumdoomer2.png (2098x1024, 711K)

Damn, I’m fuckin’ tipped. Ahead by selling premium.

LCIguy owns GALT shares, and I haven't added you because everything you do is a shitpost

Aye but I have trouble believing people will subscribe to a bunch at once. That seems like a nasty monthly budget hit in this economy, especially if people just want another hit of Onions Wars or whatever. But then again I play a mobile gambling game where people will regularly spend hundreds of dollars to get jpg costumes for anime girls (I've only spend somewhere under $150 over a year and a half).

In fact, I just realized that a good amount of this country's young people are in a spot where they can spend disposable income to enjoy themselves but don't get enough to change their cirucmstances or court women. Like the Congo Dandies.

Attached: 565096ffc4618820098b45b3.jpg (790x438, 105K)

Stay patient, the company's fundamentals are still the same (arguably better than ever with the science piling up in an extremely large variety of diseases) and competition in late-stage NASH (nonexistent in cirrhotic NASH at this point) is falling by the wayside

That's a very accurate metaphor.

See you just don't understand it. You trade the fucking trade. You have to be buying and selling. This buy and hold shit is the most retarded thing. If you're going to make money everyday you have to fucking sell every day. I've made money on this fucking stock 3 or 4 times and all it has done is gone down.

Attached: 12341234.jpg (776x692, 67K)

Some of my biggest positions went down ~10% this week. The companies fundamentals still seem fine and nothing changed but I kinda of want to sell them.

I know it's a meme to meme on netflix at this point, but honestly they have some good shows on right now. Can't wait for Aggretsuko season 3.

Attached: retsuko.jpg (950x534, 60K)

Kek I'm 3 of those posts.

I use an antennae to watch sports and shit. Fuck paying for cable. I'm bullish on T though.

I mean I believe you can invest in a fund. Here's some info from your friendly neighborhood revenue collection agency:

irs.gov/newsroom/opportunity-zones-frequently-asked-questions

I posted these in the last thread, I don't know if you caught them since they kinda go with what you're saying.

Are you up overall? Maybe consider taking a little profit, waiting for more dip, then DCA'ing in. Are you at a loss? Do you really believe in the company? Then put extra cash to work and wait for another drop, then DCA in. If it's a long-term hold and not a swing trade or a shitty company then you can just DCA and not lose sleep.

Don't spend money mobile games wtf
Robinhood is freeeee

I have five thousand dollars in stocks and I put more than half of my college summer job funds into stonks and savings so I could guiltlessly buy stupid shit and roll for anime girl .jpgs.

Attached: 1500525968537.jpg (500x675, 50K)

So fucking transparent that he's just using your favorite stock so you'll legitimize his shilling.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 9.51.53 PM.png (2404x942, 509K)

I've spent more on robinhood than anything in my entire life but the devs are so cool they paid me back and more i really like this game!

Yeah. I'm 14% up overall.
It is a long-term hold. I guess I was just anxious because it went down a lot for one week and I might be stressed from work so that didn't help but I'm just going to wait it out.

BGS, LOCO, BTI
More than meets the eye

Attached: nazz422.png (391x553, 309K)

What’s the position?

Whether or not VTGN will continue to go down depends on the results of their ELEVATE trial

Ok, well it could go down more, or it could recover tomorrow, who knows. Watching gains slip away is never fun. Like I said, maybe take some off the table and secure those gains if you feel like it.

You know... I look at this image, and fuck it, I'm happy for them. I mean we got a trechie midget in black face with some freak on a leash and liberals actually can't see the irony or hate it in any way. It's an image I should save because people will never believe it be the way it be but it do....

All in on NWL earnings with the sunrise
Road to $20
Sharpies for everyone

those two are probably unironically based

Attached: 1552767841776.png (500x430, 47K)

It's a bank from my country. I don't think you guys would know it.

I'll probably just leave it alone until at least next week and think it over the weekend.

Disney will dominate the streaming industry. DONT FUCK WITH THE MOUSE.

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (225x225, 8K)

wholesome af

Attached: xGrWc9v.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Lets see the ticker.

If you keep loading up like this, when the recession is in full swing, you'll have all the food in the world but not a bite to eat.

I have so much rice, canned beans, pb&j, and cranberry sauces stock, bring it.

I'll make sure to post that picture as well when It™ happens

It will take time but Disney has already started its plan. Pulling its content off other streaming services and buying up as many companies as possible. It knows tradition TV is dying and its setting itself up for the future. STREAMING.

Attached: 13612583.jpeg.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Why Cranberry sauce?

Any of you faggots buy acrl like I told you back in May would have at the very least doubled your money also I said to buy chain link.... biz never learns

ITSA3 and ITSA4. It's traded on my countries exchange.

I want to be added.

You're seriously missing the point. You will probably never get it since your idea of the market is buy and hold, never sell. One day you can own an artifact of markets past. I've got some solar start ups that never made it, i've got coal compaines that have gone out of business, i've got some shit that went to 0. I'll sell them when I want to offset some capital gains for tax purposes later, but you really don't fucking get it.

I bet they're great and fun as hell to party with.

>shorting a currency made him $1billion
how did he do it

Attached: _101806267_gettyimages-1321917.jpg (976x549, 87K)

High caloric density. It’s literally around 600 calories per can.

that shit's loaded with so many antioxidants and natural preservatives it doesn't go bad.

In your dreams you sad fat sack of shit. Galt fags will never cope ever again $3 eoy.

Attached: laff2.png (237x182, 92K)

if you like high caloric density look into corned beef hash, shit's like 1200 a can, probably too high on the sodium, but less on the sugars.

Disney has bought up half of NETFLIXs competition and is under cutting their price by 50% add in them pulling there content off Netflix and combining all their assets into one bundle. On top of going after kids witch every other streaming service has ignored you have a perfect strategy for monopolizing the market.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Ahh, both charts look like they’re just about done correcting. 3 looks like it may drop to 12.25 or so, but bottom there. Keep a strong hand.

The price is decent for a case of 10# of the shit too.

Added, thank you for your submission

The economy will be booming this recession. Theyll call it the golden Recession

Nobody over the age of 5 years old is going to use disney plus. Maybe Hulu but that probably wont beat netflix either

well i'd assume, mickey is just trying to devalue the fuck out of their company and scrooge will come in and low ball them with an offer that'll be declined, to which mickey just completely puts netflix under... lets be honest, this is going to take years, but shit. I got time to watch netflix lose.

It’s getting ready to reverse trend, any PR catalyst will send it parabolic.

Just moved 90K cash to my brokerage account after futilely fucking around with crypto for a bit, couldn't be happier about trump finally crashing the market when I wasn't in it. I want to buy in cheap.

With (((((help))))

Dump it all into AAPL tomorrow.

he talk about it alot
he made ton of exotic options and weird super high IQ hedges
and then he just start selling O_O

there was almost no risk for him too which was crazy part

tbqh i don't remember which brand was better, I think it was the libbys.

Lol exactly who is ignored by streaming. Look at Netflixs kids channel. Poor people want the T.V to babysit Disney + offers that for 6.99 a month. Plus if you bundle you get ESPN FOX MARVEL (for the Sony boys) NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC AND LUCAS FILMS. just look into what those companies own and it's a no brainer.

Attached: MickeyMouse.png (440x564, 63K)

Sorry
*onions

Having the TV babysit the kids is something both poor and rich people have in common

how do you even buy shares in a currency? what

Ok just saying if a kid comes to school and says they watched a movie on DisneyPlus theyll get their ass kicked. They already get their asses kicked for owning any phone that isnt an apple product, thats just how things work these days

Forex.

Sweet more gains for me.
Dont get me wrong I hate their company but fuck do they know how to corner a industry. Look at their history. The MOUSE dominates all the fields it enters.

Attached: il_794xN.1463364174_o0lc.jpg (794x596, 107K)

hulu offer's that live tv though... people love live tv.

SOON

Attached: 156174851234234.png (773x823, 185K)

nah the kids who watched it will all be talking and the kids that didn't will want to see it too. The kid who's coming to school saying he saw something isn't getting his ass kicked, you forgot what it's like to have a growing brain.

AMD NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 19894e9fc31a8694094bf8b4b19c2266ddb6392e.gif (200x200, 631K)

No cares the kid has no money. The parents dont want to listen to his retarded ass. So they put 6 hours of Disney bullshit on.
Then you get the 20 something crowed of man AND woman children who what to remember their youth through spiderman and sleeping beauty or whatever. And you offer extended shit only available on Disney+

Attached: Frozen_(2013_film)_poster.jpg (220x325, 25K)

Disney owns 60% of hulu.

Attached: file_7acab208.jpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 64K)

Attached: 1561675550278.jpg (750x387, 21K)

More or less this
>Your parents don't let you watch southpark? >What a loser...
>Let's go to Billy's house and watch Boba Fett
>Mom I want Boba Fett! My friends say there's nothing fun to do here!
Disney+ will come with Hulu, and ESPN, but I don't know if anyone will care about ESPN

Amazon may corner the market on anime though, they've picked some of the better recent shows.
>Watching Pokeymans

the options were on loans from the British Bank, not actual currency (I think)

disney owns fox, when did I ever say I was bearish on disney outside of just general market valuations being too high?

>he doesn't know what Forex is
It's like crypto, except for adults

And you get to use cool words, like pips

Currency futures are where the +21 adults hang out. Forex is for lil babby.

>buying now
>cheap
kek. anyone who isn’t retarded is only buying in when SPY is pro tip: it’ll be within 15 months.

;^)
You'll hold cash for the next decade then buy in at SPY 500 right before the real crash

WTF I invested all my money to S&P etf 5 days ago

How many of you do gamma scalping

cytu dot be slash r slash BaggieTheJUSTED i got the BW vods on flash vs soulkey TvZ should be a good winners match

T will be another player in the Streaming wars. You like HBO? You like Warner Films? You like CNN? You like Friends? You like Batman/Superman? Or how about Harry Potter? T Baby is the only way to get it all.

The Big Carrot - The massive library of films + cartoons that Warner has in vaults. Remember the classic Loony Toons? Guess who owns that, Warner. (now T). Hell Loony toons alone is like 400+ shorts. And honestly compared to some of the shit that passes for cartoons now seeing Loony toons offered again would be a godsend. I think they also own Tom and Jerry.