Hasn't reappeared on social media since people called her out on her "bathwater" scam

>Hasn't reappeared on social media since people called her out on her "bathwater" scam

Leave it to a woman to run away from reaping what they sowed.

Attached: pjimage-28.jpg (640x360, 45K)

I dont understand, why was it a scam? Just filled up some jars with water or something?

bathwater
the water in a bath

She probably made her millions and GTFO out of the internet so she doesn’t end up like those 2 E-girls on Jow Forums who got their throats slit on live stream

>2
>live stream
what? i only knew about the one and there was only the picture with her throat cut

This. She's fucking scared

Pretty much

She should be in court soon about the herpes people got.

>She

this story was fake i thought

Wait, what? Link?

seems like a decent exit. Get banned and gtfo. you could tell she wasn't gonna meme much longer after the ph troll. I'd get out while I was still somewhat sane.

she wouldnt get her throat cut, because she isnt fucking beta cuck.

its probably part of some strategy. might have even increased her patreon sign ups.

>sad faggots shit talk hard-working gurls to authorities till they get banned from all social media channels
>sad faggots complain them gurls don't appear on social media no more
This is the future you chose. And yes, you are (probably) next

You have no idea how terrifying it must be to know that everytime you stick your head outside there could be a hyper autistic beta weirdo stalking you from a distance.

doesnt she have a bf?

I don't fucking know about this whore's private life, I only know about this bitch because you autists are fixated

so wast he story about there being no traces of dna in the water..

Someone had the water tested for dna? kek my fucking god we need another world war bad

mate this is biz, we dont give shit about these girls. Only because she been advertised on here way to often. Beside unlike the r9k this girl is rich, i doubt a weak autist can do anything against her.

she probably looks completely unrecognizable under all the wigs and makeup and fake lashes. She basically is wearing a disguise in every photo.

shes been doxxed and there prob is idiots who'll get fed up trying to regrow her in a fishtank from the DNA in a $15 jar of bathwater, and decide to go hunting the original. tldr, she actually worked for hard for the money and I saf wouldn't put my neck on the line for it. There was also no need for the fake virtuosity campaign, but whatever

kek dumb bitch fucking around with strangers on the internet for beta bucks. These ethots literally attract the bottom of the barrel betas who are absolutely unhinged. At least instagram whores just have to get shit on by saudi sheiks and fucked by their dogs which provides better ease of mind in the long run.

I don't get it. She sold the 'bathwater' and then people complained about it?

I think they got herpes

women dont understand the concept of culpability.

she still gets money from patreon

One of the most beautiful women in the entire world. I'd do anything to meet her in real life.

T. NPC

this
shes fuckable with all the makeup on but its all fake man

Are you Belle?

She had one but she broke up with him when she went full-time.

The people who didn't buy it and the schizos who bought it because they hate her are the ones complaining.

dumb bait. 4/10 made me reply.

I went from being disgusted with her to admiring the hustle. The way she has just exited and taken her winnings to go have a real life...all credit to her. She played this whole thing perfectly.

I know she's been doxxed and a few photos of her in her natural state have gotten out, but she's got enough money to go anywhere in the world and she's infinitely more recognizable in her thot costume. She can enjoy the rest of her life in relative anonymity no sweat.

The thot bubble is bursting.

>Literally dropped out of high-school to focus on making money

She knows and is leveraging what she was born with.

How does she look under that pound of makeup and the wigs?

I wish I could make easy money by spreading my asshole, unfortunately you'll see a hairy ballsack hanging my friend

what a retarded question, he never said he was attracted to her

How do you look under pounds of fat?

it doesn't matter to his point what she looks like without makeup

Some old gay dude might pay to see it. Only one way to find out!

who cares? I'm not a fan of her actual content, I'm a fan of the business she built and the money she made.

If more people had that kinda drive this would be a better world.

Then that wouldn't make me any better than this thot now would it? Besides, faggots go to hell

Everyone has a price and I for one wish I was as business savvy as belle clearly is.

Instagram deleted her account but she's still active on Patreon. That's where the real money was coming from anyway.

This.. I laugh when people rage about her cuz I am all about money to the point I even waste time using faucets for coins..... like shit that girl had/has a solid hustle and people are enraged over it. I cant hate cuz I would do the same if I could to enhance my cash for more investments. Stay seething people she played everyone

Based

cucks, giving whores validity. At least back in the day the whores knew their place in society. Thanks to you beta orbiters now they think being a whore is an empowering thing. God I hate fags like you more than I could ever hate the whores making bank from beta cucks.

I dont think it's empowering I just respect she made a fuck ton of money and pissed a bunch of easily rattled sissyboys like you up.. I'm respect the hustle not her. seethe more you dumbshit

>Jow Forumsniceguys

Leave it to neck beards to care enough to make a thread, you got scammed. Hey you go mad for anything that's touched a girl. We all have our faults

Don't accept money from violent weirdos for a living then?.

I have no respect for the people who spend money on this shit. Same way I dont feel bad for twenty-somethings who complain about their student debt but spend $75 a week at Starbucks.

But that's not her fault. If suckers wanna give her money why shouldn't she take it? And of all the whores who are trying to be e-thots for a living 99% fail. She didn't, and I dont think it was due to dumb luck. You could actually learn a lot if you look at the subtle ways she set expectations among her sad, pathetic fans.

this, there are literally hundred of examples in this world. She isnt the first, i really dont see why the hate. People have been exploiting weaknesses since the dawn of man. She just happen to be more apparent.

kekked

She was making 6 figures on a monthly basis right?
Probably has enough to live off of for some time

I heard she’s just taking a break and will resurface as the face of brapper token

how much money has she even made off the shit like $100k or something? I suppose it's admirable or whatever but it's not really much money at the end of the day

she cute

Would it be possible to analyze the water for diseases? I would think it contains traces of urine and feces which are often used to check for different things like STDI's, worms etc. It could be a good way to blackmail her for a bit of shekels

>post some lewd photos of herself for $50k a month
>hardworking

good

you reap what you sow

Attached: bianca's funeral.jpg (618x412, 200K)

kek this

I'm curious on how those incels managed to find out the scam, dna test? Kek

Let's be fair here, she was also making some short videos so like another couple mins of work XD

Still not sure if Belle or not

Can she start selling her poop? Or videos of her doing that?
Asking for a friend

I don't know about the other one, but there was video of the girl you're talking about.

Then how the fuck did the buyers get herpes

I'm morbidly curious about this

>back in the day

Says the retarded zoomer

they drank her piss

Attached: 1562842906562.jpg (348x356, 12K)

Nah that was a fake meme

Attached: IMG_4363.jpg (680x378, 54K)

>regrow her in a fishtank
lmao roflcopter XD

literal 5/10

The tax man does it, why can't she? You a sexist pig or something?

imagine bottling this nigger's birth liquids and selling on the internet to lonely autists

Attached: 1546150859611.jpg (938x960, 59K)

And that's still with the pound of makeup on

Have sex

Fake human on fake grass. I'm glad my woman doesn't wear makeup and still looks hot

provide link to this, im curious

>thinking that another world war will help humanity
>another mass genocide of the majority of the most principled and gentlemanly people, leaving only a small few highly skilled individuals who did not die for one reason or another along with a wide number of sociopaths, cowards who believed that fighting the war was the right thing to do but found ways to avoid combat, and a very small few people who understood intrinsically that fighting the war was wrong and found ways to evade it is an overall good thing for humanity
>implying that we aren't at the point of peak degenerate faggotry we see right now SPECIFICALLY because of world war two, and especially world war one
yup, send more young, primarily white men to their graves in the name of people who tax whites so that, among other things, they have leverage to force them to go to war
lol

wait, so she wears fake braces? that's kinda weird

I will stop the motor of the world

we have the next killer here gentlement

If you have her premium snapchat you would know she's still active. However she was also in the hospital for food poisoning during her vacation.

kek one of her beta orbiters is here

If you are in a thread about her you might as well be an orbiter to.

its the price of ethottery

but muh gulch

did they dead?

Attached: 1564347783689.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Sounds kinda mysterious and exciting desu, like living a spy movie.

She sold clean tap water and claimed it was used bathwater.
As retarded as it is, it's fraud.

women are so retarded

all she had to do was twirl her finger around the jar for a few seconds to get enough human matter into the water and there would be no problem

I got really sick from that shit. Where do I sue for contaminated unregulated beverage shilling. I put some in my gran Gran's juice for keks n she's like in the hospital now, maybe a coincidence but maybe it's a lawsuit.

PEOPLE DIED

Or not. She is able to sell herself better if she claims to be single since beta cucks thinks that giving her money could potentially mean that they get her attention and maybe in some fucked up fantasy like scenario get into her panties.