Don't read this if you want to stay poor

Don't read this if you want to stay poor.
thecaseforbsv.com/

Attached: 1552452329825.png (856x760, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecaseforbsv.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thecaseforbsv.com/
stopped reading after the first two typos

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to not read it.

Attached: literally me.png (650x487, 463K)

Craig asphyxiates on his own vomit EOY, check em

meme

Fuck you bsv fudders. Im sick of your shit, we all are. Craig is going to win all of his cases so fuck off already.
Fucking racist scum

He should be committed to a padded room for his crainal deficiencies

>this shit again
How will you feel when he loses all of them? He's going to be ordered by the courts to pay the Kleiman estate a billion dollars that never existed KEK

He won't lose. It's always the same regurgitated shit from you, Greg. No point in arguing, just fuck off already.
It's all so god-damned tiresome

How can a man be so based? He stays 100% RENT FREE in these comfy bizlet brains.

Attached: 1536849291775.png (960x541, 459K)

Craig is a kike lover and lives in nobodies head rent free. That's why you need to post about him all the time to maintain relevancy.

Yep, it's me Greg Maxwell. I spend 24 hours a day combing the internet for mentions of Craig to FUD him.
>it's all so tiresome
BSV drones morale running low, eh?

Attached: 1562959819125.jpg (400x400, 32K)

$2000+ a month to run a node, destined to become even more of a centralized shit coin. Article in pic related is bcash-2 retards coming to terms with centralization. It's okay to have to trust a few central points of failure they say.

S A T O S H I' S V I S I O N

Attached: Screenshot (261).png (1530x947, 156K)

aussies are not a race, unless you consider "criminal" to be a race

Attached: zuck.png (880x400, 302K)

Oh no they started paying again to bsv shills

>pajeet shills are sick of the racism they receive for shitting up this board with sanjays vision threads

fuck off nigger go eat shit

Read it
Makes a good case against why btc is shit
But the other half where he shilled bsv is retarded
It's classic, really. Make yourself look credible by stating facts and then once you gain readers trust you can go completely mental and say whatever you like and they believe you

I can't wait for this cunt to lose and drop off the face of the earth. This will decrease the amount of pajeets significantly

suuuuure even though everyone but me gotta learn ur a troll.

didn't read, not buying

Attached: bkys.png (1000x211, 20K)

well, if he's Nakamoto then he'll need to prove it beyond just saying he is. We all know there is first ever created bitcoin account with funds in it. Its logical to assume this first account belongs to Nakamoto. If he is Nakamoto, he should be able to withdraw funds from that account. I bet Craigh won't be able to do that, because he's not Nakamoto.

>The strength of law comes in its flexibility—the ability of judges and juries to weigh evidence and find a balance based on proof. Those seeking to subvert justice will tell you that proof can be obtained through mere digital data, that evidence through a simple key is sufficient.
- Dr. Craig S Wright, 13-03-2019

I would say the same shit if I would try to claim what is not mine

dilate bitchboi

>i will provide empirical evidence to prove i am satoshi nakamoto - craig wright, 2016.

>ayyyy lmao idk just believe me or i sue you lol - craig wright, 2019.

>I own the origin account with 800k bitcoins in it but don't expect that I can prove it with a key Hurrr durr

One day maybe you'll understand.
>Many will have you believe that signing a message with the digital key is itself proof and not mere evidence in the construction of a case. It is a fallacy I need to rebuke. It is an idea that is miasmic through its virulent and noxious constitution. Being of mephitic nature reminiscent of toads wallowing in the pond they defecate in with its septic rankness, it pollutes the minds it touches.
>The Moor, Othello gave proof through deeds. Yet such is what some would seek to obfuscate. They seek to obscure the very meaning of proof for it eats at the heart of law.

Its really simple. Either he has the key, or he doesn't. Considering the whining, I would assume he doesn't.

>Its really simple
Talking about your brain?

Poo in loo
Do it.

>pajeet xD

They are fucking back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they getting increasingly Pic Related every case he loses tho. and he loses EVERY case..

Attached: tenor[1].gif (244x200, 1.04M)

Hahaha Craig's a conman and already lost one case eat shit Sanjay vision faggots

BSV is embarrassing, I hope he turns it into a cult with even more religous believers

-Mr. Literally Anyone, are you Satoshi Nakamoto?
-That's right
>confirmed

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has

what we have here is an opportunity of gold. a great possible victory if you might think
have you ever looked at a token or coin and thought to yourself that you would have purchased it if it was early btc? i know what it feels like to buy the early stuff - i am a big holder myself actually
and when i look at craig and do my own research into him, he is definitely the maker of btc
all of the signs are there for him to be the true mind behind the excllent product. so if you had this hope in the past, you may wish to consider what you have not been paying attention to up until this time
me? i am all in
if you are smart you will be also
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
And now For a Bonus! Watch him DESTROY a hate!
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8

Attached: craig_wright_satoshi-abhiyaan.jpg (999x624, 82K)

why you trying to pull people in financial ruin

financial ruin?
you are an idiot
bsv is the only way out of not getting financial ruin
keep holding your chainlink or ethrum tokens however, moron,
and remember to stay poor! cya

Attached: CraigIsAFraud.png (1262x1146, 132K)