What do you like to spend your hard won money on?

What do you like to spend your hard won money on?
You do have money to spend, right?

Attached: 1564724638390.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I don't like spending money precisely because it's hard won. Necessities is all i need. Anything else is mostly marketing to make someone else richer.

Attached: 721362.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

i have big list what i do as soon as i make it.

im gonna buy golden teeth so i don't have to suffer halitosis all the fucking time.

>combustion
>apple
fucking disgusting

Attached: 1507813518627.jpg (385x385, 27K)

KFC

>he actually bought the vaping/edibles meme
take a bong rip like a real man faggot

Healthy and highly nutritious food mostly
I plan on spending my millions on a new synthetic body in 2050

"combustion"

Lolololol fucking dork

vape it faggot. 0.1 gram gets you fucked up. 1 gram = 10 bowls. use the arizer solo.

or you can torch a half g bowl in one hit and be good off of that for a solid minute. 0.1g ain’t getting me fucked up brosef

FULL FORCE

>t. takes bong hits like fat kid in OP

Buying more UND. Stopped smoking weed when I got a job that paid more than 150k a year.

Fag

Hookers, weed, and bbq

Weed is literally the shittest tier substance, worse than a coffee for actual enjoyment.

I watched this last night, the interviewer was a sneering hipster using a couple of tards as his meal ticket.

>>smoking weed

Unironically this:
3% on bills
7% on food
80% on crypto
5% on educational stuff if I find anything cool
5% cash

Also I own the place so I don't have to pay rent because I don't want to make some random kike richer.

on shitcoins

Based. After being raised in a home where we didn't pay mortgage nor rent I have a hard time how can people cope with having to pay every month to live in a place (especially when they don't own it). When I make a shitload of money I will buy me the cheapest apartment I can find in a decent area in the center of my city and save most of my money to make it even further. Paying to live in a place makes me feel like a slave.

Attached: vitalik musclein.jpg (750x566, 53K)

This. You can interview weird and stupid people without constantly laughing in their face so the audience has no doubt you aren't as stupid as them. If anything rather than conveying superiority to the audience it conveys stupidity in a different sense, like a 6 year old kid professing maturity now that he's stopped watching telly tubbies like his friends.

pretty much what I thought, there was no need, it'd be like doing a documentary on dementia or altzeimers patients and turning to the camera and guffawing "this guy cant even remember who his kids are hahah!"

Need to smoke the right strains. It's fun to smoke sativa strains like durban poison and think about weird shit

I just buy more crypto. Mindless consumption like boomers practice makes me wanna puke, I'm only cashing out at 20mil+ so I can buy a supercar, I really don't want anything else.

>buying an apartment
>in the city
Enjoy your high as fuck HOA fees

yankee candles. i've joined many yankee candle online social groups.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 19.51.42.png (786x562, 313K)

What's the sauce on this? Interested in watching

Literally just Idubbz

Ehhh, I don’t think he was laughing out of superiority. I think it was more out of awkwardness or him being very uncomfortable. Ian is a very awkward to begin with.

I have a small pipe that I just take a couple tiny hits out of every day. I've been doing this for 10 years and my tolerance is still the same. People really overdo it with the bong rips, joints, blunts, dabs.

that was a good documentary

I used to love chilling in the store and sniffing all the candles when I was a kid.

Umm I took bong rips for 14 years and my lungs can't anymore. So your saying "don't" vape? Are you poor or something?

Wow your so cool people must want to be your friend.
So daring.

Edibles are awesome man they effect your nervous system and organs totally differently. Really good for you.

You still have taxes and HOA fees.

I looked at an apartment recently where the HOA fees were $700 a month.

>using grams like a faggot whose country has never been to the moon
Unironically neck yourselves, you shit stabbers.

>hard won money
Doing it wrong desu

JBP is such a fraud and conman.

Yikes pic related

Metal as fuck

Attached: E129E6C3-5359-4217-B272-B42F457A856A.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Action figure

I have 26 dollars in my checking account

this might be the most boomer thing I've ever seen

Attached: 1563557205559.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

travelling around the world with my gf

Movies
>2k for a carpet with a shit design
Wow

what % on health insurance user?

we dont need to go there, there is nothing precious there
we just send dogs and monkeys and muts like yourself.