"Ambrosus is entering a new phase of decentralization that will permit Ambrosus ecosystem to be self-sufficient...

>"Ambrosus is entering a new phase of decentralization that will permit Ambrosus ecosystem to be self-sufficient, community-driven and free from any central point of command and control."

They are onboarding a lot of masternodes and they seem confident that everyone will at least break even or be in profit with a node. After all this FUD this will unironically go hyperbolic, leaving all of the fud niggers and pajeets behind in the rice fields. I might just setup an omega node and watch how this thing unfolds

Attached: 1687681768.png (1355x744, 99K)

Imagine being so delusional that you still belive in this scam. When next 98% dump sir?

>MUH SINGULARITY

>beliving this is a scam
>he doesn't want to acknowledge that amblets are unironcally gonna make it
fucking kek

Attached: listen here nigger.jpg (269x187, 9K)

Will this bring Bizonnaci back?

He has never left

Maybe scam is the wrong word, but they obviously haven't delivered anything the market deems valuable.
Why do you think AMB holders will make it? Why is this suddenly going to turn around and achieve 100x growth?
Not fudding, I hold AMB, but have basically given up on it.

Hello based bagholder we are all in the same boat. I'm very certain Ambrosus has a few things up their sleeves which they cant announce. 2017-2018 supply chain hype days are long gone. Promises were not met and bagholders in every project were left burned.

>Ambrosus is entering a new phase of decentralization
This tells me that they are ready to move on to the next phase. Niggers need to onboard fast so we can finally see real adoption. Its good that you have basically given up on it. Just setup an omega node and let it sit the next few years

Attached: 1564349465256.png (657x527, 41K)

Spill the beans faggot

>why is this suddenly going to change
The idea is that all the brainlets in crypto will wake up for one second and say "wow if I invest in this it has actual returns that aren't completely speculative" instead of "me buy good coin and price go up because is so good". Aka if you have a brain you invest in Ambrosus because they have an actual working product that generates rewards backed by mathematics and not some Chinese guys twitter.

Also
>anything the market deems valuable
This market is a fucking joke, value is determined by a bunch of pajeets that shill and hype lies.

No, scam is the right word for this pajeet tier gypsy trash

>Aka if you have a brain you invest in Ambrosus because they have an actual working product that generates rewards backed by mathematics
Do you know how I can see how much usage their product is getting, and what returns node operators are getting? Their block explorer shows 31 contracts deployed, which suggests returns are currently mostly theoretical.

>Just setup an omega node and let it sit the next few years

>just buy my bags and HODL bro
>they're gonna do something big soon, honest

I am not selling bro

Attached: 1564350670107.jpg (200x164, 32K)

neither can i sell. because i bought 50$ worth of it and now i have 0.50$
can i really afford to sell? what am i going to buy for 0.50$? bitcoin?

I swear to god if client bundles are not being generated within another of the two, the team is fuckred.

YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIVER FAGGOTS. And btw, fuck baeshoor, Connor and that paid shill captian crypto from the telegram.

Even if there is no mainnet product usage nodes will at least be at break even with their VPS expenses. The crypto economics seem to work properly. Check their returns by date on explorer.ambrosus.com

>mainnet has been live for 1 FUCKING YEAR
>still 0 client bundles

Imagine being this blind to getting scammed. Fucking imbecile.

Main net hasn’t been decentralized and open to the community. Client bundles are set to move from test net to main net once the nodes are onboarded and the mainnet is fully decentralized and stress tested. How fucking dumb are you? Stay poor faggot.

Attached: 123B04F1-CAEC-4163-B97B-931F891272BF.jpg (1024x649, 38K)

>tfw he is too retarded to understand

Attached: no u.png (626x570, 153K)

How long have they been saying this for. Amb is already running low on ico funds. Once the heart beat bundles are done (very soon as they are broke) your gonna be stuck holding your atlas omega Vega node with 0 use. Fucking idiot.

Who’s ready for another amb blog Monday!?!?!?!
>we are working with the 2nd largest hardware store chain in the Eu
>we are working with the biggest engineering firm in Korea
>we are working with the 3rd largest cuck group in Switzerland

It’s been the same bullshit for the past year. They are dangling carrots to keep you faggots holding. How do they still have 0 partners? Oh by the way fuck baeshoor, Kevin, Connor, and that fag captian crypto . You guys will end up in Eu prison for this scam.

This is captain crypto. Look how sad he is knowing that he is a loser shilling a scam

Attached: AAD4C4EA-DA79-4308-900A-67CD41CFAF89.jpg (1095x2042, 756K)

Holy Kek. You can’t make this up.