28 years old 20k net worth

>no house
>no car
>no vacations

how are you doing biz, i make 1500€ per month and my hobby is playing warcraft3 after work.

also /fren/ general

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

>crappy condo
>used car
>no vacations

39yo, $1.2m net worth. my hobby is drinking

>27
>10k link
>0 monthly income
>no education

Should I start studying or is it too late?

hey bro im 29 about the same. sometimes i take a vacation but mostly i just stay indoors and play broodwar.

also i make 3200 a month but i live in a high cost of living area, seattle.

Hey Fren

I make just as much, but in USD.

i wish had this fucking life....I've got 50k debt...ive lost around 80k trading crypto.....i fucking hate my life....i cant move in with my gf because the amount i have to pay per month on the loan(s) is too much.

could be worse
>23 years old
>40k $CAD in savings
>no house
>still owe 17k on my car
>virgin

Attached: 1563297374663.jpg (1200x1200, 58K)

>32
>old toyota
>house
>no health insurance
>$2k/mo maybe

Attached: DMEvZFNXUAELmVr.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

> 29m
> Take home 2800/month
> -10K networth
> Apartment
> 2014 used honda
I'm about to get WC3, I want to wait for reforged but don't know if my PC will run it or not so going classic. Are custom maps still the shit? I miss Mauls, nexus arena, footie wars, line wars so much.

16K net worth

Own 2500 linkies, but I'm scared to invest more into link and stocks with the coming recession

I'm 29 and have zero networth bruh. You're doing fine.

not bad fren, not bad...
what cunt are you working in?
what's your rent? living with family?
do you need to drive to get to work?

That sucks man, did you take a loan for crypto? what were the interest rates like?

Why don't you go on holidays?

>300€ rent
>living with girl which makes more than me
>i use my bike ( with pedals no motorbike lol ) to get to work
>work in wholesale office job

by myself? nah. i go on a few camping retreats with the boys but that's about it.

better than 90% of people your age, keep it up fren

Part time job working 4am-8am 5 days a week
Full time cs student, 25k student loans
Live in my car(paid off), which saves a lot of money
I put every dollar I save into BitCoin- $5k stack
About to manifest my desires in the next 10 years hopefully.

>stop playing wc3
>start hustling instead
there's a good first step. If you're lacking motivation, start lifting and your brain chemistry will normalise.

Are you one of those assholes griefing in RT and making everyone miserable just to spread your pain?

Why don't you retire?

It is never too late, fren.

Why don't you start pimping your gf, fren? High returns, she will do it if she really loves you.

If you play one real game and then relax on one CM, you can get a good thing going.

That is good, fren, if she breaks up with you, you can make her give you moneys.

How do you poop?

RTS can give you a good adrenaline pump, fren, the rage is real.

>Why don't you retire?
i'm afraid of being bored, and all of my friends are coworkers. it's a good environment.

I was making between $15-20 an hour but only worked 2 days a week because my boss is secretly racist and gave the one white guy 5 days a week and the rest 2 even though "there's no hours to spare"

I made enough but the head bartender was going through a bunch of personal problems and quit her Xanax and turned into a turbo bitch, left for some barely above minimum job because I was gonna knock her teeth out.

Looking to get into software dev to go suicidal . Got an assessment to do and I'm stalking hr reps to badger about my resume. Wish me luck

>brown ID
>asking how I poop
I have a gym membership where I shower and shit

What country? What job? Can't make sense of it without that as a reference, 1,5k is pretty good in my country.

Spain here. Left my job to look for a better one in a different industry.
I'm 25 and my net worth is around 6k, counting investments, savings and my cheap ass vehicle.

Don't be sad, fren. There's people that have it way worse. You can still achieve a lot before you get to 30.

Attached: pepedoll biz.png (768x1024, 591K)

I make 1,500,000 CLP a month, live with my mom and have a car.

My hobbies are browsing Jow Forums and masturbate.

20, 200$ in my bank account. Make about 500$ every check. Spends it on weed, liq, and food.

Lives with mother. In college studying econ. 15K student loan debt.

0.1 BTC
1050 XRP
1 LTC

240k in rentals
25k in stocks
used bmw
~8k month income

put student loans into bitcoin and do as little as possible to get a degree

t. bs and ms in cs

>21
>no car
>no house
>NEET
>500 link + $2k in others
>networth without cryptos is 4 grand

>germany

i know that i have it pretty solid
nervertheless i always compare myself to others im such an envy person.im at an enviousness level that is probably sick.
if i see a nice car i become so angry and misery even though im not even in cars and have no idea about cars.

something is wrong in my brain i guess
if other people have something nice i get so angry i don´t know what is wrong with me.

i need some way to learn to enjoy my life being happy in another way and enjoy being healthy and fit

>31
>net worth: 300k€ (house, no mortgage)
>0.2 BTC
>neet bux 1300€/month
>bank account: 1300€

Life is good

Where do you get those pepe dolls?
The chinese ones on ebay look different

Founder level equity in a tech company with millions in revenue
Penthouse downtown (no need for car)
Not single and happy

Attached: pepe.jpg (550x550, 39K)

It's pretty good that you can see that issue in yourself, remember that happiness is a choice, not a destination, so you will never get rid of that feel of "If I could have this I would certainly be happy then". Try reading A Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck, it's a pretty light reading but most of the book is about exactly that.

>22 years old
>$40 in my checking account
>10k LINK
>no income
>no car (broke down, can't afford to fix it without selling some of my stack)
>live with my parents
Feels like purgatory

Attached: 1478562059463.jpg (379x324, 10K)

25, net worth of around 25-30k USD. Live in an apartment with a roommate, we lift every morning before work. Getting Luxembourgian citizenship and currently learning koine Greek through a seminary.

Same but with barely any link :(

Also...

0 link lmao

Many people have trouble dealing with their misanthropic tendencies. I used to be like you. The key is to realize that to obtain stuff we want we have to deal with other people, and that is more favorable to us if you deal with others with respect and appreciation.

An exercise I used to do is to think of all the stuff you have, all the things you've done and think about all the people that facilitated that you be able to do or have that. That includes the parents who raised you, that person who referred you to a job you eventually got, that person who gave you information so you could do X or Y that was good for you... fuck, even the vietnamese eight year old child that sewn your T-shirt! And etc etc.

I was a long term neet for many years, I had nothing to my name other than shame and a hartred of other people. But I realized that in the end everything we have is in way or another thanks to the help and cooperation of other people. Once you realize this it's a very humbling experience.

Not my picture.

Attached: 1533716462743.jpg (1000x911, 328K)

i will give that book a try

Marcus Aurelius Meditations (Wege zu sich selbst) should also help you

Remember to HODL strong until at least 2025, niggers.

Attached: IMG_20190802_212156.jpg (1080x1325, 462K)

>27
>Left carreer of officer at my country's navy after Ethereum payed me well (still not make it but a good bag)
>I know own a small promotion company, hire cuties to promote tobacco, vape liquids, beers, whiskeys wearing sexy logo clothes
> It's going pretty well but it tires me, I always got something on my mind that must be done and I don't trust anybody else doing, I have to always check that somebody will not screw something up, literally hours on the phone everyday, talking or emailing, sometimes I think wagecucking 9-5 might probably relax me.

That's not Reddit so kindly fuck off brownie

Why would he give his money back to kikes

>19 years old 100k net worth all made working online
Pretty fucking comfy honestly. Started working last January while still in high school.

Attached: comfy2.png (390x390, 112K)

What do you do?

LARP

Game development but won't say for who.

Did you inherit the house from daddy?

professional larper

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me anyway.