*sip *sip

You made it you glorious bastards.

It's happening TONIGHT!

Attached: 1544751118095.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trufflecon2019.sched.com/event/RHLj/decentralized-oracles-reliably-triggering-smart-contracts-using-decentralized-computation-using-truffle?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean tomorrow? I think you've been drinking too much.

Cool.

what time and date is trufflecon link talk

i wish you where the real drunk user and not just another faggot trying to pump the price

Tomorrow at 22:10 GMT
>trufflecon2019.sched.com/event/RHLj/decentralized-oracles-reliably-triggering-smart-contracts-using-decentralized-computation-using-truffle?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no

tomrrow 2:10 PST

larp

Why do you think it will pump the price? They wont announce anything, they never will. It will be the same speech as always

thanks honey :*

The only reason why I don't follow chainlink is because it's been clear from the start that sergey does not know what he's doing. He saw that airdrops work here and he decided to promote it, so he came up with an idea on the fly and went with the first name that came into his head. Then he recruited his buddies and started fudding every coin here in August, September and October of 2017. Afterwards, not realizing that he went in way over his head, he decided to promote his shitcoin as much as possible. By some miracle they launched a halfass mainnet that could have been coded in under two months, if they knew what they were doing. Sergey has never had this much money in his life and so he's blown through pretty bad, including paid promoters and marketers. Afterwards, he's been dumping realizing that you can't really build much on ethereum. He tries to delay the thoughts that's he stuck and realizes that he can never deliver. So ultimately his goal is to just wait it out, keep the crowd waiting, keep them biting until maybe Ethereum improves then have the infrastructure or maybe known as the first crypto oracle company, either way he's kind of stupid and not as smart he portrays himself. A boring and uninteresting individual, he is ruthlessly cut-throat and morally ambiguous. He just isn't a good person and his been notorious since his high school days for getting into schemes way over his head. Except this time it's in the millions and with real people's money.

Pro tip: the current mainnet is only mainnet in name. Once LinkPool's marketplace goes live, hundreds of nodes will be listed there that anyone can start using immediately. Then we will actually have a live mainnet.

Sorry, meant 21:10 GMT, I'm tired and can't math

This

Nothing ever happens and when it does crazy shit like Google cooperation announcements or coinbase listnings this thing only drops even more.

1000 presentations eoy

It's happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW!! STRAP THE FUCK IN!!

>sip sip
>Sip sip
>*sip *sip

This.
Shit is a lot like REQ in this regard.

Attached: 1561559625021.gif (400x328, 886K)

It's nice exposure but I doubt it will make much difference short term.

>general mumbai time.
Cute, real cute, Manvinder.

Attached: tinderThot.png (500x375, 1.01M)

Oh shit it is up quite a bit, glad I grabbed another bit this morning at 2.16 I just want it under 3 for 3 more weeks, don't think i will make it