How many KNC do I need to make it?

How many KNC do I need to make it?

Attached: A94A8EAB-FF09-4F83-8FE5-7B9970AE72D9.jpg (1320x880, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blocktown/https-medium-com-blocktown-updated-analysis-and-valuation-of-republic-protocol-e2b813277b5d
blog.kyber.network/waterloo-a-decentralized-practical-bridge-between-eos-and-ethereum-c25b1698f010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100k Ren

This

you need to be holding REN to make it

Kyber is awesome but the token isn't really made for hodling, more like for using the platform.

Can you guys aware a brainlet on REN?

It has no value, dont fall for this coin.

All you need to know
medium.com/blocktown/https-medium-com-blocktown-updated-analysis-and-valuation-of-republic-protocol-e2b813277b5d

And about half of all stock exchanges take place via dark pool. That’s what REN is for Crypto

thanks for the FUD, buy high sell low kek
REN actually doesnt do anything at all currently
KNC has a built in token burn mechanism akin to BNB, is highly undervalued, and will moon much harder and longer than REN will.
REN actually approached Kyber about working together, not the other way around.
And I can actually margin trade using platforms powered by Kyber to get even more LINK and KNC.
Stay poor biz.

Attached: mhm.png (1660x1078, 182K)

10k is comfy
KNC is heavily under valued user and their protocol is crucial for liquidity for decentralized liquidity.
Centralized exchanges are going to get clamped down in hard, and most of that trading is going to migrate to DEXs, any centralized authority, including IDEX is open to be penalized.
That's what makes the decentralized liquidity protocol so valuable, it can't be shut down, it can't have rules imposed on it, and it solves the liquidity problem.

Every DEX without a centralized authority reaches the same conclusion, they need volume before people will use it, and it's impossible to get new users without volume, thereby never interesting the volume.

Kybers protocol has already solved this, been running on mainnet for over a year and has had incredible adoption from DeFi products for this reason.

KNC is the fee mechanism to use the protocol and gets burned with EVERY transaction, and that's just one of it's use cases

You can trade in kyberswap, and even use limit orders, you'll get a discount on limit orders by holding KNC the same way you get discount on Binance holding BNB.

You can also swap tokens directly from MEW which uses kybers liquidity under the hood. Most decentralized token swaps, truly decentralized where no KYC is every necessary, take place of the kyber protocol, and subsequently burn KNC out of the supply while the demand continues to rise

DeFi is about to compound in growth during the next bull, and every single service is using kybers liquidity protocol at some level.
Usage is about to compound like crazy and now is a great time to get in, couldn't really give a shit what you do though.
I've spent months researching them, connecting the services relying on their protocol and working out growth rate and potential burn by EOY.
The only thing I'm handing out is letting you know now is an incredible time to enter, you can research yourself to understand why you should hold though the first pump

Kyber doesn't really need partnerships, in the same way LINK doesn't, they're critical for their solution.
Where LINK solves the oracle problem and can bring external data on-chain, Kyber solves the liquidity problem that every DeFi service encounters because of the nature of decentralization, they're at the centre of the network effect for liquidity and will compound in usage as it's necessary to all of these services success.
Growth and adoption has already been crazy during this bear market, I can't wait to see it unfold soon

Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) is currently required to:
-operate as a Reserve and earn spreads
-incentivise integrated DApps & platforms to increase volume to the network
-be burnt as network fees
-participate in the KyberDAO (Voting for proposals etc.) when it’s fully developed
-get % discounts for KyberSwap Limit Order trading fees

KNC can be used:
- on the Crypto.com MCO app & Visa card, which can in turn be used at millions of vendors around the world
- as payment at vendors that installed PundiX terminals
- for tx payments on the Gnosis Safe Wallet
- for loans and margin trading on DeFi platforms such as nuo and fulcrum

Dont forget
>Binance DEX just integrated with Kyber Network

You misunderstand me, kyber is a legit platform and the project has built some cool tech, but there is no point hodling the token by no means am I fuding the project.

Lol REN shills btfo, you can literally accumulate REN on KyberSwap and they have a REN liquidity reserve partnership
The absolute state of REN shills

Attached: 1564365290392.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

Ah I see, it’s the same discord trannies group from yesterday trying to pump their useless 2017 coin. I already made it with KNC in january 2018 lads, thanks for holding my bags.

Chart doesn’t lie

so what's the average spread, and how does it come up with an exchange rate?
Also it only does erc20 tokens, when will it be able to do anything off the ETH chain?

I like the idea but with no volume, and questionable spreads that likely cost much more than binance fees no one has a reason to switch.

I got 20k LINK, 100k REN and 15k KNC. Literally can't not make it.

Holy shit, yeah you’ve made it with that REN alone

It is though, burned every single time it is used within network, baked in to Binance Trust wallet, that is just ONE thing.

This user gets it. I hold all 3 as well.

Dont let this discord group buy you KNC, its useless.

Try your luck with moon3d and get good profit

>Also it only does erc20 tokens, when will it be able to do anything off the ETH chain?
appears that's what they're working on now
blog.kyber.network/waterloo-a-decentralized-practical-bridge-between-eos-and-ethereum-c25b1698f010

So Ill hold both then, kyber is solid I'm not really against you

I now have no idea whether I should go all in on KNC or whether it’s a good project with a useless token.

>but exchange tokens are the future