Pee pee poo poo

discuss

Attached: eth.png (1200x1955, 77K)

Soon.

Poo in muh loo?

Honestly the jury is still out on smart contract platforms. Store of value platforms like BTC are here to stay. And store of values/tokens in smart contract platforms are here to stay (USDT, USDC, 0xBTC, etc) But how much utility will be gained from decentralized smart contract platforms is really up for debate. This is the redpill.

Attached: 1555196669392.jpg (498x573, 46K)

for some reason my 9 year old newphew said 'poo poo popo' when he saw a police car

based and redpilled

The only safe investment in crypto right now (if you're patient enough).

How so?

Because that what he hold moron...

Don't let him say that near a US police officer. He will be body slammed and have his diaphragm pushed into the ground for over 30 minutes as the officers make jokes about how he can't breathe.

it's fun to imagine things and have fantasies that aren't real isn't it

Reddit is that way --->

A redditor is more likely to hold delusional BLM paranoid beliefs about the cops than someone on Jow Forums. What you said sounded like a black person's delusional view of the cops.

The police are out of line. If you can't see that, then you're lying to yourself. Beyond BLM and protests of outrage, blacks have very legitimate complaints. And when I said Reddit, I was referring to the fact my post was taken seriously. I think Reddit exhibits more intelligence than posters like yourself. Unfortunately, people like you and the other guy ruined this website.

why are you on Jow Forums, get out.

it's fun to imagine things and have fantasies that aren't real isn't it

this isn't ethereum's time
but it'll come

Attached: ethbtcbottom.png (909x708, 175K)

damn ETH such a scam coin

Attached: 5A846452-FE51-44AC-98C0-A2677C712AFA.jpg (750x268, 106K)

Meme project that isn't going anywhere, with a meme coin that is way overpriced.

ETH founders are a bunch of communists. They will not watch a couple of lucky white people get rich of buying early into ETH.
I bet they will mint a couple hundred million ETH and airdrop them over Africa.

Attached: ETH communists.png (1418x250, 32K)

>decentralized smart contract platforms is up for debate
are you kidding?

soon below 0.02

0xBitcoin is Satoshis vision for Ethereum. It is the Bitcoin now to have. Wait for pos and sharding.