Sam Hyde is heavily invested in LINK

Sam Hyde is heavily invested in LINK

Do what you will with this information

Attached: b9618ded96a16df2a5674d026b0c3158.jpg (992x886, 323K)

I knew charls is but didnt know he was
Source?

Can't wait for Blockhead Joe at the Jew York Times to write an article about it.

>literal who

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

The new HydeWars

Yes I am a paypig

I'm convinced he's lying. He was giving it the angry, flailing FUD of someone who didn't understand it, who thought he was above it.

his chainlink talk killed my sides

Is there a yt video? i know theres a few channels that put it on yt to save us cheap faggots form paying for it

he tweeted out a few weeks ago that he was sorry for ignoring people on chainlink

SamHydePresents:SamHyde'sMental_IllnessTycoon
@new_engine
·
Jun 25
Replying to
@new_engine
This is a joke btw I don't own any LINK (srs). All I have left is a little bit of BTC, very small amount of xmr, micro amounts of other shit. Pls don't buy LINK bc I made a joke about it

Thats from his twitter

Something tells me he's coremaxxed from the last time he took out a big ass loan in ~2016 to buy BTC and he's just fucking with people. He mentioned LINK briefly at the beginning of the latest Hydewars right alongside people who "invest" in Magic the Gathering. Not saying there isn't money to be made in all three of those markets, he just operates in a way that people can't track when he's serious or joking. He hired some kid to manage his twitter for him recently too

Attached: Dr6j2gJVYAApepc.jpg (1200x1174, 148K)

Why don't you fucking post a link to the tweet you stupid fuckhead.

Update, watching the rest of the Hydewars. He's been joking about Chainlink the whole time but he says he plans to buy some at some point

Same Hyde is a gross kike and I hope he continues to ignore you nulinker faggots who are shilling him on it

Attached: 1564770895760.png (1000x600, 27K)

And then a month later he admits that he was wrong about LINK and actually bought some

Attached: 1544497766063.png (738x551, 66K)

Nulinkers get the rope

Attached: 1476808492763.png (648x452, 211K)

Agreed. Link threads have gone to shit this year, especially since mainnet. Only pre-June 2018 marines will make it.

I don't believe a lot of things Sam says about his personal life. For all we know he could be holding 50K LINK and just be lying about it.

LET'S GET HIM SHILL BRAPPER BROS

This entire thread reeks of nu-chan cancer.

I'm listening to HW40 right now and holy fuck I want to kill myself, why does he keep bringing cringey autists on his episodes?

shhhh no spoilers. I'm watching right now

lol fucking retard

more SUPERmoney for me

A few weeks ago Sam posted on his Twitter description he as a Second Lieutenant Linkmarine.
He has about 15-20k.

Unironically kill yourselves

they are good guys stop being a faggot

Lmao Sam just said that "chads don't usually become successful". They're all coping hard af

They're just kids but the autism is off the charts. Nick was at least half of the magic. We need more of him.

GO BACK YOU FUCKING SHABBOS GOYIM

Back to where? Jow Forums ? Implying I don't have it open in another tab. KYS Nigger

I do not appreciate this digital facsimile of Sam Hyde who would be the LAST person to ever engage in illegal drug use. Please delete this post and we can discuss what Sam Hyde may or may not be invested in in a civilized manner.

Reddit seems like it would be the best place for you

Excellent job boys. Now let’s see if we can get him to sell

Hi Sam

he'll be a good ally to have in the great meme war of 2040

we're all going to get rich for a reason, God has a plan for us. we're going to go head to head with the globalists and fight for a pro human future vs the old guard. we need people like sam to freak the new world order out. "THIS guy is rich? he's as "elite" as we are?"

Is everyone here braindead? Sam, Charles and the other fat one from MDE are fucking rich. They had well over 300 BTC back in 2014 and that was just 1 wallet. Don't support this disingenuous faggot that acts like he's doing us a favor by giving us his basic, contrarian outlook of life. He acts like he's broke and flat on his ass, but they're all fucking rich. He never took out a loan on BTC, it's a fucking meme. He's had tons of crypto from the start.

He's lies to all of his fans because they're all autistic.

Charles is the only based one.

yw for the patricianpill

Do you think Charls working construction is also a meme?

All I want is to be entertained, i don't really give a fuck what they have or don't have

The guy with the beard is not a kid its kantbot. Hes a good guy I havent listened to his podcast.

Sam Hyde is in Zuckbucks too.

Weev?

>He's lies to all of his fans because they're all autistic.
What is ironic is that you are the autistic one. Those with the ability to tell the difference between what a joke is and what isn't proves that.

Attached: 1542887323402.jpg (525x608, 82K)