1 hour ago another 700,000 sold

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

9.1 million dumped so far in 13 transections

>slowly exit scamming...BUT team will not liquidate to give impression its business as usual (he had to do this since Jow Forums is on his ass)

>millions spent buying a crypto company allegedly created by a friend to launder money

I admire Sergey. In my books that's gangsta. I never fell for this bullshit in the first place.

Unlike you guys i went out of my mother's basement and actually know and fucked with Russians. They are as gangster as a pimp on Skid Row.

Link might have started with good intentions BUT gangsters will not sink with the ship that's crypto.

in 5 years you will still be holding bags and Link will be on skeleton crew still exitsing.

GOOD LUCK SELLING THEN INCELS!

Attached: dohdfghdfghwnload.jpg (231x219, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/2pwrf88a
etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dat fucking spacing

>be up 20x thx to LINK
Fucking russian scammer

YOU SEE wats going on?. you're happy and he's happy and Jow Forums is happy. everyone's happy

third time's a charm for mr Nazareth

like i said in op...in 5 years you will still be holding bags and Link will be on skeleton crew still exitsing.

GOOD LUCK SELLING THEN INCELS!

Exit scamming chans is fucking big balls plays

>sold
just transferred bro

right a bunch whiny autists going do what to a russian mafia?

Based as fuck OP

You had me until you said crypto was a sinking ship. Fuck off noob bear. Link is a scam though. Buy legit undervalued projects like VIDT.

and still going up

OP here. clearly you never read about weaponized autism. As an OG i am scared of 2 types; people with nothing to lose and weaponised autists

Attached: jghjghjad.jpg (300x168, 17K)

wrong mafia, he's straight outta jew york, tied to multiple venture capitalist (((cabals)))

You aint no OG....more like an OB...original bitch.

if you saw me in the street you would do a 360 backflip to avoid me

Will he flee to russia or panama?
Take the official biz pol
strawpoll.com/2pwrf88a

Yeah because you're skin is darker than mine ew

>strawpoll.com/2pwrf88a
OP here. Look up Link's address. Its in the Cayman islands.

if he is unable to transfer millions to USA he'll probably buy a huge villa there...but i suspect he will just launder money thru buying a crypto company set up by a friend in Jew York. he can buy it for 10 mil or whatever. he already did something similar

Attached: 1520875181086.jpg (370x370, 26K)

I hope he doesn't stop selling desu, even Vitalik sold his eth early and frankly as much as this timeline is strange I don't see a world where Sergey is the richest human on earth ever. So he better go on with the sell out

Dumping will continue until 40 cents. Buy RFR.

Assholes waited for a pump before they sold
Kek

He's doing fine
etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b

What are you on about? it started pumping because they stopped selling, now that they are selling again we will go back to crabbing around the $2 range

why do you talk like this

German

>Bitconnect isn’t a scam, I’ve made money on it?!

>INCELS XD

I almost believed you there for a sec.

>panama instead of bahamas
your poll sucks

Why would Sergey still be giving talks at conferences and why would they still be announcing partnerships and stuff?
If they wanted to dump and run they'd just sell off coins until it bleeds out, not just a couple $million at a time. Or wait until they hype it up then sell.
This selling small amounts while continuing to build the business wouldn't make any sense in a scam.
If they're cashing to fiat it's presumably for operating expenses.

Has anyone followed the ETH from the ICO? Has that been sold for dollars or does the team still control it?

they can't dump it all at the same time u stoopid? they just do it calculated mathematically systemically and partnershipically

Why didn't Sergey transfer 700k when Link was sideways for a week? Really makes you think, eh?

he was the reason we were trading sideways, he was selling

The ethereum foundation owns 600k eth
Vitalik owns 352k eth

Don't worry about what 'people' on this board say. Most if them are just discord trannies, pajeets and other link hodlers trying to get you to sell. It's not even FUD at this point, just spam 700000K dumping exit scam blah blah blah.

Awesome, bullish.

Dummy if he wanted to sell and run he wouldn't have suppressed the price by selling.
Jesus Christ.
If it was a scam he'd continue to pump it, then sell it all down to zero, extracting every available penny from the market. A few million dollars is weak. Have you forgotten how every successful scam in this space has been executed in the last few years?
If he's just trying to make money, he's going to sell off small amounts while continuing to try to build a working product.
THATS THE FUCKING POINT
I hope you're just trolling bait ... none of this selling smells scammy, because it's literally the worst way to do it. Unless he thinks there's a potential to deliver a working product to the market, in which case he'd do what he's doing.

Wait, are you simply so jaded and cynical that you confuse "operating a business" with "operating a scam?"

>why would they still be announcing partnerships

What partnerships? Nobody has been working with LINK. A partnership is “We are using this company’s services.” LINK doesn’t and will not have it. Can’t even secure VC funding, you expect this to happen?

Slowly exiting is much better than a flash dump of all your coins you dumb fuck. Quick exits are for dumb chinks who don’t care. If you want to maximise how much you can make you drip feed coins into the market so as to not spook your bagholders and alert the normie crypto news sites. Some of you people actually think that to sell something sold on the market has to be sold all at once. You don’t see a 700,000 sell order on Binance and you think that’s proof it’s not happening. Fucking hell you people are retarded.

ICEBERG ORDER
GOOGLE IT
THESE ARE MARKET BASICS
DUMB LINKBABBIES

>are you simply so jaded and cynical that you confuse "operating a business" with "operating a scam?”

Chainlink isn’t a business. No revenue, no funding from anyone who sees value in it. Please do tell me why Chainlink, being as amazing at is secured $0 of VC funding.

>Complaining about paragraphs so it's easier to read

You wanna suck my cock? Come over here and start sucking my cock faggot.

How seething are you to write all that shit.

Didn't significantly depress the price though.
Green shoots strong.

Attached: 1518515034562.jpg (830x738, 121K)

then why are we literally pumping again?
LMAO NOLINKERS REKT

How much of a clueless bagholder are you to have no response? Watching LINK crash and burn gives me great joy because maybe then you fags can leave my board. Why would I be upset at LINK dying?

can you show where at the chart link is dying?

We are all in this together gents

based, he scammed all the retards here

what you fail to understand is just how elaborate this scam is. the team will go as far as building an actual functional reputable business with reputable customers and a valuable product just to keep their scam going. Their scam is that they are a normal business don't be fooled!

I can show you on the blockchain. Oh wait, you don’t understand blockchain, do you?

You’re bagholding on your own. Nobody here is your friend.

i sold at 4$ what you mean dude?
you still HODL BRO after sergey dumps? thats cute and beyond retarded.

yikes, you really are seething that you missed out buying at 20 cents

Attached: 1560448383471.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I just bought 100000 link.

Attached: Show BoiPucci.jpg (1173x1563, 203K)

you can't exit scam if there's nobody to buy
the hype is to lure the suckers in

>being so retarded you can't read 10 lines if they're not double spaced
I'm wondering if you've ever read a book.

based sergey giving me more time to accumulate

Imagine caring this much about my bags.

Not really. There were people here that unironically bought bcc

Oh no oh no oh no...!!! OP please no!!! Your FUD worked I'm panicking I have to sell all my linkies ASAP!

Seriously just kys redditfag, that was pretty pathetic FUD to be honest, link marines still never selling.

He can't exit scam if we know who his whole team is dipshit, that's asking to get killed or arrested, especially since this coin is on Coinbase of all places, that's as official as it gets.

Not everything needs to be a new line. It's not easier to read if you abuse it, and its generally worse off if you have such a long post and don't even break half the character limit.

A few spaces are fine.

But look at how annoying this is.

Hey guys, did you see my post?

Gonna space it out so I get noticed senpai.

Please I'm so alone

And this is what Reddit spacing is. It's giving every single sentence a line.

Who does this benefit?

Well Reddit types like this because they can't live without attention.

And neither can you but it's ok because ORGANIZATION LOL

Kys

Sage

>”w-wow you don’t like my coin you m-must have missed out on it when it was early because nothing else ever pumped or made money except my coin”

I do not hold centralized shitcoins. I flip them and make money. You’re an emotional female investor. You think fellow bagholders are ‘friends’ on an anonymous forum.

Can't even tell of you are this retarded or just spouting off garbage because you find it amusing that your daddy told you to sow disinformation.

>link marines still never selling.
who cares? everyone else is, including the devs

Screencapping this for all future redditfags I run into.

Its gonna be okay fren. Just buy something other than Link since it's dead. Have a nice day.

>He can't exit scam if we know who his whole team is dipshit, that's asking to get killed or arrested, especially since this coin is on Coinbase of all places, that's as official as it gets.

he's selling promises in an unregulated market, not even promises of return on investment just some partnership
this whole space is vaporwave with no obligation of result, he can just say that it didn't work out too bad, and walk free

Attached: 1534097367723.jpg (413x395, 79K)

you haven't made any money stop pretending, you wouldn't be this invested in a "coin" you don't hold unless you were poor and jealous

Attached: 1561813252089.png (250x250, 137K)

Newfag
Redditfaggot
Pretty damn obvious you don't belong here

Attached: 1454271-863de562e8-00000085.jpg (1007x1400, 255K)

Vaporwave is pretty good

Attached: 1445076-c00f557184-00000122.jpg (698x1000, 145K)

>Watching LINK crash and burn
ok my dude lmao
delicious nolinker COPE

Attached: file.png (1621x820, 182K)

You didn’t refute the point. Chainlink only makes money from selling LINK. It is a funding token. Refute this right now.

I don’t emotionally invest in centralized shitcoins. Linkies have never made it, they, like you, are still waiting to not be broke anymore.

You know the procedure, tripcode, Jow Forums archives, 12 years, etc. Back to 9gag you go.

Would you like a hint?

Attached: 545D8D84-DD06-41B0-9C04-3DED93E8C291.jpg (554x870, 104K)

As a refu/g/ & diagnosed autistic genius madman I wholeheartedly thank you.
Unfortunately most of the high functioning autists with godlike splinter skills fell away from the chans.
It's why link got so popular anyway, any self respecting autist that is hyper focused on crypto recognized the enormous red flags & either bought a lulz bag or avoided it completely.
No, the chans are infested with broken, useless autism these days. The types that are fixated on politics mostly deluded misogynists & edgy jew/nigger haters.
Jow Forums strayed so far from Jow Forums first the macho yet faggoty Jow Forums brainlets then the Jow Forumstards put the nails in the coffin.
There is no weaponized autism on the chans anymore, Sergey is safe.

that looks a second leg up

good post, all redditors will swing from a rope

I think it's naive to believe there won't be any kind of correction as big dick LINKers collect their 25% gain

but I'm also a retard so don't listen to me

Checked. NewLINKers listen up. Don't fall for the 700k dumping fud. It just seething faggots.

>not staying there
>not going back
>keep existing

not sure if trolling or huge faggot

either way, go be retarded somewhere else

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

>exitsing

this completely crashed my autism engine

You get it.

The only leg up I see is Sergey’s Russian MILF mom’s on my lap.

Serge would be extradited to the US idiot... which means its a legit project. You obviously watch too many shit tier movie, trannie. Stop it. Its eating your brain.

On what charges, exactly? He’s done what he can to cover base. Barred Americans from the ICO, set up in a foreign country.
Very legit business indeed.
What crime is he guilty of? Ruining the hopes and dreams of autistic NEETs isn’t a crime yet.

are you retarded? Why are you talking about the law when you know nothing about it? Creating a scheme where you sell unregistered securities to foreign or accredited investors, and where those unregistered securities get indirectly sold to american retail investors is FULLY illegal. Sergey probably wont get prosecuted cause the SEC never does shit, but it is illegal nonetheless.

Koreans are so dumb falling for this scam , they even bother paying higher price than usual. Fucking chinks

Attached: explain.png (654x41, 4K)

holy kek skelly was worth half a billion minimum at a moment in time

Attached: skelllybux.png (1172x644, 50K)

Attached: the-thing-about-smart-motherfuckers-is-they-sound-like-crazy-8812877.png (500x710, 222K)

>talking like a nigger over a einstein picture

Attached: 1558239942827s.jpg (250x237, 7K)

wew, this is a big cope

He can’t exit scam, he would be hunted down by autists and probably killed. Or best case picked up by the SEC.
They will backburner this shit, give low energy presentations every few months and drop breadcrumbs and tease possible partnerships that never fully materialize.

>comparing Russian mafia to some shit eating drug ridden trash pimp on Skid Row
>that spacing
why are white liberals so goddamned inexperienced and sheltered that they make up these retarded fantasies of what the underbelly of the world looks like?
-10/10 for being so transparently unbelievable due to mind numbing normieness

yeah, there are for sure no scams on coinbase

HEY HEY HEY

HEY HEY HEY.

WASSA WASSA WASAAAAAAA

they did this with ripple too, they have the heaviest bags

IOTA is the heaviest bag.

>Resorting to nigger, faggot & jew hate
Careful with that edge Kevin.

>partnershipically

gtfo ranjeet. i’d rather throw my money on some russian exit scam than pay for your loo.

I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO EXIT SCAM

Attached: 1561581052410.jpg (915x744, 103K)

>everyone's happy
everyone except retarded nolinkers such as yourself

Even if link fails at least I'm white

Attached: 1560838551177.jpg (475x462, 260K)

>slowly exiting is much better!
>risk selling coins at a lower price to nothing at all
>not exit scamming when link hasn’t reached its full potential of $100

Did your mom drop you as a baby?
It’s like you think sergey is happy only cashing $2 linkies, when really that’s only enough money for 10 years max.

>Even if link fails at least I'm white
Based

fuck. I never realized how annoying that shit is.