How do i generate passive income with 180k?

How do i generate passive income with 180k?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x479, 295K)

no real estate, not dealing with shitty tenants

buy link

This but unironically

No wtf

roulette

How is that passive u humongous faggot

easy. but if you have to ask... you can figure it out if yo uare worth

yes. once you make huge gains you can sell off part of your stack and invest in real estate

Attached: 1564775008462.jpg (384x384, 89K)

Ngtmi

Im not smart enough. Ive been saving everything and living at home. I want extra income but dont know how. If btc goes to 3-5k again il go all in but i missed my chance

you are already smart if you are doing that. i'm sure you can figure it out. just buy 1 btc up here. so you won't feel fomo later.

>How do i generate passive income
>buy link
>No wtf
Gullible af, never learn

Attached: bdd.jpg (720x697, 38K)

My nigga, it's easier to buy a reit and have to deal with assholes

The best way to do it is to be a silent partner for a worthy business, but the easiest way to do it is to just buy stocks that pay dividends. Of course the latter is shit when the market crashes and the former is shit.

The best way to use capital is to start your own business because the only person you can trust with your money is yourself.

Buy your shitcoin of choice using an ADC

Attached: 08 - PCRgE36.jpg (800x534, 75K)

I dont want to do any work though. Would going all in at&t be good? Divies are .51 per stock. Stock price doesnt fluctuate much for a decade

If you want to do 0 work then buy link you mong

Look into REITS. There are some companies that offer quarterly dividends as high as 10%. There are some that offer monthly dividends as well, but your investing in real estate without dealing with tenants, just gotta DYOR.

Sell just otm short expiry puts on a stock like roku that trades in a pattern. If you don’t get assigned, keep selling them. If you do get assigned, repeat the process with covered calls.

Don’t chase yield. 10% riets are usually high risk.

If you want anything more than 4% annually, it's not gonna be passive. Investing it into starting your own business is one of the few realistic options you'll have, but that's a huge gamble.

Personally, with that amount, I would just all-in Bitcoin on the next major dip, then wait for the next bull run. It's probably about 2 years away.

Then you'd have enough to retire on a 4% safe withdrawal rate (SWR). And I'd keep at least half in BTC, in case we hit a recession or an "everything bubble" pop, which would kill most traditional investments that are the basis of the 4% SWR.

180k can only get you 60k link hahahahaha

Do I have to buy the underlying stock?

Kys

Terrible bait

Chimaera would like a word with you

All kinds of ways. A drip account, put it up on nexo.io, some jew bank instrument...

buy bitcoin and stake it on neo network pr leveraged trading sites for 6-8 percent per year btc plus your btc gainz

buy pepsi stock

Fuck leverage, some weird spike happens & poof.
Dont do it.

Just hire a property manager. They take a small fee each month but they’ll take care of finding a tenant and making sure the tenant is not trashing your place and pays each month.

Also apartment units are good because typically your tenants won’t host parties and shit as most starta’s usually have noise regulations. Apartment units are also high rent for not a lot down. I got a couple units. Put 20k each for a 80k montage for each unit and they bring in $900.00 a month. After paying minimum mortgage payment $(350), strata fees/taxes ($150), strata fees ($72.00) I am cashflowing $328 each month for each unit and once this sucker is paid off it’s be $676 for each a month.

If you want cash flow with minimal work real estate is best. Otherwise you have to trust the market and invest in dividend stocks or bonds and shit. Much less cash flow per month but you do absolutely nothing and also it’s not really an asset and will get BTFO a lot more in the case scenario of a economic collapse. That or starting a business (huge amount of work and very hard to get something going that generates passively, unless you have tons of money and buy a already established business like a McDonald’s for example, you are going to have to work).

You can try looking into crypto’s that promise passive income via staking like chainlink. That could have potential in the future.

Sry bro there is no secret thing that just has plus sides with no down sides. If you are not a complete brainlet i’d stop being prejudice on real estate and look into it more.

you didn't list property management fees in your breakdown? what cut do they take?