You're gonna want to buy this shit now because it's about to blow

Attached: RSR.png (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75Lr9lFEooM&feature=youtu.be&t=1457
hackernoon.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-decentralized-stablecoins-22f66553c807
twitter.com/reserveprotocol/status/1159513314550046721?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only 25 sats

A literal steal. Selling some shit on ebay to raise more funds as I type this.

this is gonna blow harder than Nevin Freeman blows Peter Thiel

Attached: 1564120704857.gif (554x400, 180K)

shill me

RSV will be the new Tether and holding RSR will make you rich.

>is it btc - nope
>is it eth - nope
>is it link - nope
nuff said

Why blow? RSVs upcoming release this quarter should help bring awareness to the project but you can't arbitrage till 2020 and that's where the real demand will come from and of course the token burns. I think we'll see some okay gains from the release but I wouldn't expect anything major until arbitrage is functioning. Unless you know something I don't. If so please elaborate.

Attached: 1564669832830.jpg (540x680, 61K)

I think the only possible FUD for reserve is Celo. It's a very similar coin but they seem months behind of reserve

WTFFFFF AHHHHHHHHHH

do both

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=75Lr9lFEooM&feature=youtu.be&t=1457
Takes a while to grasp the reward mechanism but you'll be glad you did.
LINK pre-sale investor here. By staying ignorant you are making a mistake. RSR (global, scalable, decentralized) stablecoin is as much a part of 4IR as a decentralized oracle network. They go together.
Look into it user. If you're one of the ones who got LINK from day one you'll understand why this is a big deal. And if you're one of the lucky ones who just bought LINK because of the memes, don't worry: you'll be able to buy RSR at $0.50 once it reaches the same meming level.
Nice subtle shill. But keep that shit out of here, Celo is not on the same level, and weak competition is not FUD.

Are you still in link? These bags are getting heavy user. Got good gains, but I wanna sell my stinkies for more rsr. Too poor to put in more fiat.
Not larping, not shilling rsr, and not a pajeet. Just a white boy tired of being poor.

This + RSR is basically my portfolio

Attached: 1557217470422.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

zuckbucks is a better buy.

If your portfolio does not contain RSR.....you are NOT going to make it

43k RSR how long until I make it

Attached: Pure Spicy Evil.jpg (480x441, 11K)

3 years

It depends if we're dumped on at $10 once they can mint and sell new RSR for the vault. You need RSR to hit $24 to make 1mil before tax. If I were you I'd accumulate more. 500k and up is comfy.

RSR wants to become a global currency. A coin named Reserve Rights wants to become a global currency.

HUGE sell signal

You are wrong in many levels faggot, for starters RSR is not the currency but a parallel token.

Got 500k RSR, should I get more frens? Or should I add to my LINK stack (15k linkies)?

Very curious to see how it goes in Venezuela. If that is succesful, this will moon violently.

Yes, I dumped my remaining eth stash to acquire as much as I could (Captain)

u got a good LINK stack, work on that RSR fren. there is wisdom in balance

That's true frens, I'll get some more RSR. This is going to moon so hard it's going to be unreal.

Attached: ReserveMyRide.png (700x525, 291K)

Buy orders on 24 sats got filled tonight. Congrats to all future millionaires that bought this shit on the bottom.

Only have 750k rsr. WillI make it?

the whitepaper has stipulations for if the token ever goes over $10. that scenario seems wild, but not impossible if they planned for it... I would say $1 is not unrealistic and that would give you a nice chunk of change

would we even need to worry about tax for RSR? If it moons then RSV will be a widely used currency we could directly exchange RSR for?

Was also thinking about this user, would be the perfect scenario for us. Fuck taxes amirite?

Where do I even get to buy RSR?

It won't even reach 1c
You guys are delusional

already all in

Attached: 6666.png (296x926, 553K)

IDEX

Attached: hurrdurr cop.gif (500x465, 127K)

Got mine on Huobi fren

Is now still time to buy? It looks like it just pumped but it’s onky been around for 90 days so it’s hard to say. Can anywhere answer what makes this better than a stable coin other than Thiel investing in it?

no one here unironically believes in the technology, just buy it and hope it goes up

Safe to market buy now? If I do go in on this I don’t feel like waiting for a limit to get filled as it may pump again tomorrow depending on btc and other factors that I am unaware of now.

this coin deserves to be top 100 not on page 3

Yes, its still $0.003 and $13m market cap. I was buying when it was higher a few weeks ago.

Thats what I did.Limit seems retard right now

it's the only way with small cap tokens where the actual buyers are all holding. you're dealing with bots if you try to limit buy

Thanks guys. That makes sense as to why limit ordering ren (or it might have been sent) was such a pain in the ass last week.

Is it too late to buy REN right now?

500k RSR chad reporting in

as the whitepaper states; the sell of to spress price will start at 10$ so i'll set my sales at 9.90$

getting ripple 2016 vibes. this is literally no-brainer coin, stablecoin which states it's sell of price in the whitepaper.

a fucking stablecoin, THE LEAST price it has to be is 1$. if you aren't buying any RSR youre not going to make it.

Attached: 1548584641557.jpg (935x768, 433K)

RSV is the $1 stable coin RSR is designed to go higher to support it

Just bought 800k RSR. What should I expect?

3x EOM

Checked and no one got rekt.

w...where to store RSR other than idex? pls no bully

I use metamask chrome ext but probably will move it to the nano s soon

well the sale off is stated on the white paper and its at 10 dollars so expect somewhere around 8 million dollars.

Sorry for the late reply. Nows a really good time. It just pumped and tanked back down to its lower support.

Dumb ass u have no idea what ur even talking about. Rsr is not a stable coin. How fucking stupid do you have to be to invest and shill something you barely comprehend. Seriously go play Pokemon or something

>Are you still in link?
Yes but have moved some profits into other tokens, one being RSR.
>These bags are getting heavy user
Work on your grip strength because it will take a few years for RSR and LINK to achieve their full potential. At some point RSR will "crash" from $5 to $2 and it will feel like the end of the world, so LINK is good practice for when that day comes. Stay strong brother.
Go to their blog and read the comparisons they did of other stablecoins. The MakerDAO comparison is most interesting. See also hackernoon.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-decentralized-stablecoins-22f66553c807
Speak for yourself. I only buy projects with good tech. If you buy based on shills you will get scared off by the first sign of fud. Because I research projects I have full confidence in my investments and will BTFO anyone who tries to bullshit them.

REDDIT DOESN'T KNOW

Attached: RSR-General3.jpg (800x500, 34K)

this shitcoin is going to dump soon. what goes up must come down.
DO NOT BUY IN NOW

Tell us in detail why you think it is a shitcoin. What have you seen that Peter Thiel and Sam Altman missed?

rsr is the only green in a sea of red today

RSR
IS
THE
COLLATERAL
TOKEN
YOU
FUCKING
RETARD

You realize Thiel and CB are invested in the company, not the token. Fucking brainlets are going to get so REKT.

Peter Thiel invested in RSR and holds tokens.
Coinbase Ventures bought equity in the company. They specifically asked for equity rather than tokens, because this allows them to list RSR/RSV without conflict of interest caused by private ownership of the tokens.
The fact that Thiel holds RSR is bullish. The fact that CV wanted equity so they can list RSR/RSV is bullish.
>Because I research projects I have full confidence in my investments and will BTFO anyone who tries to bullshit them.

lmao RSR is just now approaching 0% ROI, now is a great time to buy

Thiel got RSR, Coinbase invested in equity

Libra will be stabilized by RSR. Libra is RSV in white label form. If you're not buying up bags right now you will kys in 1 year. Screen cap this.

Rsr to the mooooooon

Have you guys actually researched the people behind this? Red flag, just don't get dumped on.

Enlighten us

>Zuck will pump our bags

really is jibrel 2.0

no proof of this

>Have you guys actually researched the people behind this? Red flag, just don't get dumped on.
fud.. you gave 0 reasons

>buy orders at $0.0025 didn't fill
>it's now mooning without me
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH FUCKING KILL ME NOW

Attached: 1564369472205.png (850x461, 504K)

Tempted to invest but feels like it lmao

bro just market buy, its at such a low level you'll end up losing if it pumps whilst you wait to have limit order filled

Sitting on 150k, probably gonna double that in a moment. Can't wait for Q4. Gonna be a comfy Christmas, boys.

Delicious token economics. This is going to moon. Not sure how anyone can sit on the sidelines and wait for a better entry. When this coin gets listed on coinbase it will already be like 25 cents

Enjoy the whale trap newfags hahahahahaha

twitter.com/reserveprotocol/status/1159513314550046721?s=19

I thought this project was abandoned lol

I'm going to drop by, if I like what I see, I'll buy 500k.

Party time and meet up implies the app is on track and they will probably reveal or do a soft launch there. Not a buy signal, tho don't fomo.

i've got about 30m of this stuff, but my average buy in is around 31 sats.
should I feel bad?

>TFW had 8k Link
>TFW fucked up and cleared browser history
>TFW lost wallet info

This is gonna fly

got'damn son, 8k??
i did this with SIA back in 2017. at peak it was worth bout $5k and I was wanting to kms. but now it's practically worthless so I don't feel so bad.

>twitter.com/reserveprotocol/status/1159513314550046721?s=19
based

Attached: 1564914446699.png (574x580, 457K)