If you don't actually understand this video, it is unlikely that you will make it

Because it means you don't understand why chainlink is the biggest opportunity of your lives

fools

will you get it?

youtu.be/gHnf7XN3nrI

Attached: 1560457447152.jpg (960x829, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thecryptokang/status/1160277407770796032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even one second in and it's already got a nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

sigh

>Chainlink
>Biggest opportunity of your life
Pick one

checked but you should watch the video first

Attached: drns.jpg (945x745, 279K)

I unironically get it

Enjoy your AIDS, monkey.

>some ERC coin
>biggest opportunity in life

Sergey’s biggest, yeah. Go away Rajesh I’m not buying.

lmao at this pajeet tier fud

Is that some rebirth cringe?

No

I like that meme.

thank you for this really I needed this today also check em

off by one....

check what faggot? Go die retard

hope your day gets better my friend

not your day brother off by 2 now

know who really grinds my gears? the cunt formerly known as 42.

Buddhists are without a doubt the biggest faggots on the planet, L O fucking L. Second are people who like super hero movies

It's got nothing to do with either but nice digits

It is about adaption. Chainlink allows for other users to manipulate smart contracts for there own purpose. What I don't understand is what the last scene contributes? Is that just faggot Buddhist cringe philosophy inserted, or does it add to the metaphor in other practical ways?

Beautiful video friend

Attached: 798F599E-3F04-42EC-BA4E-A477A89C42D2.jpg (500x500, 94K)

Attention whores bitching about an (((attention whore)))
Just because fellows here enjoy the content doesn’t make your opposition to it significant
Come up with something yourself
Or keep bitching about other people
As always, it’s up to you

Attached: 89ADFFD4-87A3-4E09-8F80-7C2F95F628E4.png (540x405, 56K)

It adds to the methaphor but I dont want to spell it out yet since the best interpretation wins 100usd in link

Namaste you're right 42anon

>double dubs
>post ending in 42

g-guys

ok

Attached: 1558386492398.gif (400x383, 1.31M)

nice

watched the video nine times already

check time of posting and check the link graph boyos

welcome back fren

I'm not 42 user

Attached: 1FFFF16D-DDC1-4E59-BA5D-F21529043BB7.jpg (870x870, 77K)

who am i speaking with fren?

Check OP and you will know

nice

Could I get 50$ for being partially correct?
The only thing I can think to add is that since Keanu renounces all worldly passions and his ego which is an illusion we will all see that the whole human race is an illusion and chainlink will facilitate this understanding

sergey?

or shall we call you satoshi?

Rebecca Status: Confirmed.

Attached: Edgar The Bug.jpg (638x630, 45K)

Stupid, I don't fucking know. It is daytime, all the smart Jow ForumsBros are at work Sergey, please have mercy. You got the bde, so I invested, please don't hate me. I love you. I can tell you have a good plan, but I can't explain it. I didn't get the best genes

dubs is nice
double dubs is twice as nice
;-)

Attached: 1562266436388.gif (500x500, 2.88M)

>14 posts by this user
get a fucking life

The swingy (on the rope) tempts the based holder (at base of tree)
the based holder achieves enlightenment (singularity)

Why are we joining on my birthday, why are three planets in Leo and the moon is nearby Saturn?

What is going on frens? And why do I feel like I already know?

Attached: 5D41DC7C-1F26-4B22-892D-7458C9613F02.jpg (750x999, 424K)

you can get 10link because youre not that close desu still

kek'd

Doing free birthcharts for the rest of this thread

and 1 oracle question

first 5 and first question gets it

Attached: 1564516398126.jpg (396x712, 84K)

Are you cryptokang?

Will I get rich by the end of next year?
Sweet thanks user, I'll post my address in a sec

nice digits but I'm not wasting the Oracle's time and my energy on that silly question
ask something better

my bday, 06/12/1981

time and location of birth

>What is going on frens? And why do I feel like I already know?
>mfw pic related

>Doing free birthcharts for the rest of this thread
I'd give my birthday here but I've had others look at my chart and numerology in real life and they proceeded to freak out lol

>will you get it?
some people are born knowing
others know from being shown
the rest will never know even when shown
I have people close to me telling me to keep chainlink to myself
I find it distasteful to be covetous with these things so I freely share what I know to those who are eager to learn

what is your opinion?
is it better to keep these kinds of ideas and topics to yourself?
or is it better to share it with those in your life (family and friends)?

Attached: 1563249906769.jpg (640x298, 44K)

what is our true role once all this unfold ?

08/12/1994
Will I publish my writing next year?

This board is done for 42. Why do you still come here?

not sure the exact time,
San Francisco, CA
I was ripped from my mothers womb.

to make the future better for our descendants in the hopes that when they look back in history on what we did they can be proud of us instead of ashamed

>This board is done for 42
ahh finally, the spokeperson for Jow Forums has decided to chime in with his 2 cents
>pro-tip: shut your mouth

Attached: buddha vs siddharta.jpg (2637x1135, 305K)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I understand you do not like to speculate on price, but will we really make it this month?
like above $20?
thanks for always looking out for the underdog.
I found chain link in a dream. that is how i heard of it originally.

I also emailed my resume to Chain.link earlier. I am sure you will recognize it if you see it. I applied for a "general counsel" role.

where have you been?
Mr 09/11/XXXX

>Why do you still come here?
because I can speak here
I've weaponized the english language and cannot speak truly outside of here without most people in my life feeling a sense of dread or concern
so it's still nice to have a place where I can commiserate with others without their censorship

>where have you been?
I've been around
;-)
there was another thread yesterday that was fun if you're interested:

Attached: euler.gif (386x503, 219K)

Didnt you watch the video?

Pointless to speculate on price you should rather focus on putting yourself in a poisition to be READY when the time comes

You should share it to people that are worthy but remember people go through a great deal of suffering and pain sometimes to acquire information. Its disprespectful to share that information freely (depending on the nature of it)

I like your posts dont get me wrong but there is little to no reason to come here anymore besides some occasional browsing. Its just some autistic fucks sperging all over the board. You cant discuss anything without the pajeets and trannies getting in the way.

0xF1CE0cC35A6654256a21682273592568594c3feB
Thank you for the 10 linkies, kind user

i will check it out.

when the time comes, do you think it will be abrupt?
Like literally in a day or less?
thanks again fren. I have much respect and admiration for what you are doing for the human race.

>LINK ERC biggest life opportunity sir
>believe me sir

Pajeet tier shilling. Be a little more subtle next time.

You really know who I am?

You'll know when the time comes, everyone will. The Trump-Pence will blow loud and clear

Sending in a bit, I swear

i have but i can't picture how we can make it happen

fitting digits

what comes after a FULL HOUSE?

the STRAIGHT FLUSH

August 9, 1991. Hong Kong.

>t. Pajeet

whatever happened to my bday?
06/12/1981 San Francisco CA
I was C sectioned. (ripped from mothers womb)

>remember people go through a great deal of suffering and pain sometimes to acquire information
I share that sentiment

>Its disprespectful to share that information freely (depending on the nature of it)
I'm starting to realize this even though I would rather that not be true, I now understand that it is

Attached: NEWTON.jpg (800x544, 208K)

when the student is ready the teacher will appear.
If we try to teach those who are not ready, how will it help them?

>You cant discuss anything without the pajeets and trannies getting in the way.
story of my life

>I like your posts dont get me wrong but there is little to no reason to come here anymore besides some occasional browsing
you can call it a vendetta or a duty, whichever you prefer
>pic related

Attached: Father-Son Duty.png (982x702, 304K)

since you didnt provide time I will be using 12pm

Attached: testbmp.jpg (914x754, 83K)

ask the oracle about the web3 summit lmao

>If we try to teach those who are not ready, how will it help them?
I'm always of the opinion that there is no time
it was a feeling that I was born with
I figure those who come here and react to these posts in a strong manner (positive or negative) do so because there is something inside them that wants to know

Attached: 1560778628848.jpg (3564x2097, 2.11M)

You still doing charts?

August 13th, 1986. Detroit Michigan approx 3pm.

Attached: B07B49AE-4218-448C-AD0B-99EF6EEC34E7.png (750x750, 311K)

From the 2nd to the 11th August, Leo (2nd decanus), Jupiter.
All omens are good, both of the decanus and its Lords of the Day. Venus, however, brings her excesses, the Moon her indolence, and Marshis lack of discipline.

17th degree of Leo
A volunteer church choir is seen during rehearsal, far more interested in social than musical elements of the occasion.
Term Rulership: Venus * Face Rulership: Jupiter * Day Almuten: Sun - Night Almuten: Sun
Cusp of Fourteenth Lunar Mansion; a critical degree, Christian ministers; a degree of symbolism. Business.

ECCENTRIC. 17° Leo denotes one who is usually considered "odd" by his fellows, but his being different is treated with respect rather than ridicule.
Sun in Xth House

* Conjunction Sun - Jupiter ( 6.5°)
You are your own vocation, and the best way for you to get ahead in the world is just to be yourself. Your optimum job is just being you, which often indicates a career in front of the public (politics, sales, whatever). Lucky by nature, others sense this and like to be with you. Your general outlook on life is attractive, and people seek you out to help them with their problems. You are a natural guide and counselor. Very successful.
* Moon in Leo
THE MOON IN LEO has an illuminating influence on the mind. It gives a strong, self-reliant and aggressive disposition with ability for organization; therefore people with the Moon in this position usually attain to leadership in their immediate circle. They are honorable in financial and social matters, fair and magnanimous in their dealings with others, and very popular with other people
sorry but this is getting too long find the rest yourself if you want

I added some interpretations that you cannot find anywhere on any software or library

Attached: image.gif (1920x959, 36K)

The oncoming collapse of several governments, banks and other societal "fake" institutions that have been developed by (((them))) as an illusion to control the people. Signifies their weakening strength and grip over humanity.
The universe reflecting the desires of man is giving the greater populace the opportunity to gain power and break free from the constructs which we have been tied to as payment for being born in the period to be most opportune to take advantage of the change in epoch's and the world in every way we can imagine.

But this is only if we choose to work to break free now. Struggle for every strand of fortune we can and grow and develop ourselves so we may cast away that which does not serve us and take in all that we can be.

Attached: ASingularity.jpg (707x1037, 333K)

Thanks. Does that chart explain why I'm a incel neet loser?

Already did.... and the answer is online somewhere
seriously follow the crumbs theyre in this very thread in the very first post!!!!!!!

based

A lot of words for a statement that ultimately has no meaning.

you are q user? ebin

Proof pajeets are shilling chainlink. No ones watching that bollywood movie at the start and end except pajeets.

I'm not Q, at all.

You close your mind and create a truth that does is definite and never challenged, by refusing to open your mind to different schools of thought you cast away your right to critically think and will forever allow other men to control your freedom of thought.

>Doesn’t even recognize based Keanu when he sees him.

Never going to make it.

I don my get the whole video, I think the water represents restrained and then released knowledge, which is limitless, why the jug fills the area. Knowledge also changes the very nature of their existence, it makes it something else.

that is *

I really hope there is some merit to this and it isn’t a gigantic LARP. Epstein’s “suicide has me feeling a lot less hopeful for the future than a month ago as well as 2 months of dips and crabbing. Regardless I know this existence is a small piece of the whole and we sow here what we will take to the next phase. It’s up to us future NEET philosophers, artists and philanthropists to use the wealth we will make off crypto to better humanity and not let it fall back into its current state. Seriously though what’s a real make it stack for this bull run and if you don’t mind a reading November 16 1990 born at night.

Attached: B320C956-C4DE-47D5-8CFE-746257561E58.jpg (403x403, 88K)

mobile.twitter.com/thecryptokang/status/1160277407770796032

???????

The last part is very warm

Do not piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

What do you mean by
>The Trump-Pence will blow loud and clear

To have fidelity to humanity in our hearts is something we must never forget through this journey.
Epstein's suicide is merely delaying the inevitable. The universe can't be stropped at this point as we are already to deep into the change and metamorphosis.
Stop worrying about the material and seek inner development if you wish to change your external.

Trumpets

Can't say more

Get behind me, Satan!