Chainlink officially partner with MITx

You did buy your stack like we told you didn't you user?
user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-085503.png (2048x1145, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io/morpheus-labs-to-deploy-chainlink-on-its-bpaas-platform-3f1d23f25f25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake and who

He's a jeet

No, I'm not. Although I have seen a lot of pajeets shilling, but this is the real deal.

Here's the announcement - medium.com/@morpheuslabs_io/morpheus-labs-to-deploy-chainlink-on-its-bpaas-platform-3f1d23f25f25

$1k eoy is fud.

Attached: 1558085569106.jpg (1042x586, 97K)

Imagine not buying under $0.05

Shouldn't you buy link and not morpheus?

Chainlink is not partnering with them. Your shitcoin is using chainlink just like everybody else will.

19874774747474$ EOY

Attached: 1551039683825.png (924x924, 287K)

Nope, this is a two way partnership fren. Learn to read. You'll be lost without a suicide stack of MITx.

Link was never $0.05. Get off biz ranjesh

300m circ supply could easily go as high as LINK given the right market conditions

Plz do the needfuls sir

So what? That's not what he's trying to say I'm sure.

Got my stack of MITX, my body is ready, hit me with the good green dildos.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Soon

who?

> brappss platform
Bullish imagine the smell

Attached: smile.jpg (383x383, 79K)

Morpheus Labs. They are a Blockchain Platform as a Service provider (BPaaS). They're going to make it possible to deploy interoperable dApps across multiple different chains, and target end users with an easy-to-use interface to build blockchain applications

not gonna make it

>Another who
You just win

How high can it go?

Attached: 1565343182855.jpg (400x225, 45K)

Checked. Very high.
>Make it this month

You're a MANIAC!

>they are going to
you mean they shat out a half finished platform and are praying for the wisdom of da crowd that somebody will build the rest for free while they dump their bags, like 99% of the cryptosphere. Once you get that, you realize why only chainlink counts.

>>Wow look, honey! A real life pajeet scam thread! This trip to Jow Forums is really great
Nice, thanks for the animu fappu materiu, I'll take it as a souvenir

Attached: 15894395-typical-tourist-with-big-camera-taking-pictures.jpg (1300x866, 111K)

Those digits suggest something quite special.

Attached: 1564396096978.jpg (540x680, 61K)

Your attainment of quads indicates a price range of $100 - $1000 eoy guaranteed.

Dude so are you!

It's finished already. Fuck me people on Jow Forums are so stupid. Navigate to their website and have a fucking look. You must be still latched to your mom's tit as you wanna be spoonfed all the fucking time.

>They're going to make it possible to deploy interoperable dApps across multiple different chains, and target end users with an easy-to-use interface to build blockchain applications
but who is their market maker and what's the shill schedule

>Its finished
>look guys you can now make us money by using our product because we are using chainlink
>nobody uses the platform
>devs dump and go into hiding
>back holders pull an rlc
All those businesses who fell for the crowding meme. Cows are stupid, Chainlink succeeds because it acts like a normal company with employees and people on board acting in an economic rational way. All the crowd techies that pray that marketing and shitting out a product that nobody wants is enough will die

>HE IS INDIAN MA'AM HE IS INDIAN DO NOT TRUST HIM

t. Indian

This sounds like a not as good ripoff of ARK

Cope. Why would chainlink need a random shitcoin? It is a blockchain agnostic decentalised Oracle service

this

Everything that is not Chainlink can swing from a rope, nothing else matters but Chainlink

if it's associated with LINK i think i'll sell. i hear a rumour that LINK's devs cashed out.