RLC

Why are they so silent? Are they really on vacation since successful V3 release?

Attached: 1564592088113.jpg (947x756, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.iex.ec/buildsgxapp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you seen the volume? its dead
>muh superior oracle
>muh link killer

Attached: 1560448383471.jpg (540x720, 33K)

They are absolute shit techies and their bag holders are the worst shills ever. Look at omisengo if you like to know where this is going

So are you saying I should invest in hype not fundamentals? How long is hype going to work before this retarded market values working products instead of vaporware?

yeah, basically. EDGE/DADI and SONM have real customers and revenue and they are both worth shit. That gives you an idea where RLC is heading (which has 0 users), as people have realized that this coin will never catch hype.

EDGE and SONM token is useless to the ecosystem. Just used for payments. iExec actually gives value to the token since it serves to validate computations by staking and punishing bad actors.

Rlc did the same mistake 99% of the post 2008 brainlet techie sphere did. They thought all they have to do is shit out an open source product ad the crowd will make them monies. That is not how it works, the crowd doesn't care, and you know who cares even less than the crowd to make a bunch of talentless and planless techies monies, right traditional businesses. permissionless DLT is done.

Did RLC trigger some daddy issues on you?

>working product

Kek what a meme. Only thing that matters is users using it, which is none. So it's useless

>No users
>Still on development phase
Choose one

bullshit. edge has staking too and sonm has masternodes coming as well. inform yourself before spewing wrong facts, maybe that way you will also avoid investing in another -80% loss project.

Do both of them validate computations? No. So you don't know if the result is wrong or right. Nice. Their staking mechanism is just a fake and shitty way to give their token value.

you can't validate indeterministic computations and website hosting, brainlet. sonm has no security mechanism. edge performs randomized proof of work checks to secure that the worker is delivering correct results, and will forfeit the stake if the worker plays wrong.

Also don't act like that is a reason why these tokens have a low marketcap. Its just that no one thinks they will catch hype, just like people think that of RLC as well now after they tried and failed with pajeety hype making two times in a row. Add to the fact that RLC has not been able to bring a single user on their mainnet since V2, which was advertised as the start of adoption, and its future looks very bleak.

Good fud keep goin fag

Ur an ugly incel

> fuuuuuud
is gilles paying indonesians so little that this is all they can come up with ?

I’m actually pretty good lookin, 6 feet, and have a 7.7 inch fat dick

One could say I’m a... Real Life Chad

t. 57k

I am Real Life Chad sirs, I swear by Vishnu.

Attached: f5903b9caabe910e92317b2c47d9746601c0c323_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

So are the 8k RLC wallets all pajeets and indonesian shemales?

RLC is still above ICO price and therefore crazy overvalued. There are hundreds of other ICOs that have achieved the same as RLC (nothing), but can be picked up at 10% of their initial price.
So if you degenerate gamblers really need to hit a 100x moon shot, buy something at heavy discount that isn't completely dead. Take a look at AMB for example. Dirt cheap and could potentially pump 100x in the next bull run.

>good lookin
Cringe.

How would you have said it to not be cringy?

Off yourself

LINK really had no hype until this year and RLC was trying to compete with it.

>They are absolute shit techies
>There are hundreds of other ICOs that have achieved the same as RLC (nothing)
Your ignorance is showing. docs.iex.ec/buildsgxapp.html
If you are capable of understanding the content of that page you will know RLC has achieved a lot and their tech is impressive.
>Take a look at AMB for example. Dirt cheap and could potentially pump 100x
Kek now who is the degenerate gambler. AMB has shown no signs of positive activity in a long time.
RLC is outcompeting LINK on tech, but biz doesn't care or understand, so thinks LINK is superior.

Based and redpilled

>RLC is outcompeting LINK on tech
this is the best cope ever, you guys keep spamming this but I never see any proof other than copy pasta nonsense, your shitcoin is dying, just jump over to link and get rich stop holding on to this shitcoin and join the winners
sage

Isn't AMB a scam though? Devs moved their tokens to binance a while ago

It shows you didn't visit docs.iex.ec/buildsgxapp.html before posting that retarded statement.

Kill yourself.

>you guys keep spamming this but I never see any proof other than copy pasta nonsense,
I typed this out for the brainlets without any pasta. If you have any counter to the arguments you have seen, make them here.
Short version: LINK does not yet support SGX. iExec does. Until LINK finishes their SGX support iExec is ahead, and that is indisputable. Don't take my word for it - prove it to yourself. Go to the link I posted and follow the instructions to deploy an SGX app to iExec. Then try to deploy an SGX app to Chainlink, and post your results here.
Chainlink hasn't finished their result verification/validation system. iExec has (PoCo).
Chainlink's functionality is a subset of iExec's functionality.
>just jump over to link and get rich stop holding on to this shitcoin and join the winners
Typical biz tribalism. I hold both and will get rich either way.

>docs.iex.ec/buildsgxapp.html
wow they figured out how to use the intel sgx api. OMG MOOOOOOON!!!!!

meanwhile at least 5-10 other crypto projects are also using sgx, and no one is making a fuzz about it except the frenchjeets

>wow they figured out how to use the intel sgx api. OMG MOOOOOOON!!!!!
If it is so trivial, why hasn't LINK finished their SGX integration? Perhaps it is more difficult than you realize?
Chainlink will catch up one day, but until they do iExec is ahead.
It is not just a case of figuring out the API. It is integrated into their protocol. Anyone can run any Docker-based application via iExec and get verifiable results on-chain. The implications of this are vast and a lot of people simply don't get it. Apparently you are one of those unlucky ones.

Dude, I don't really get it. The project is sound and has so much potential. But user is right, the volume is DEAD. The 24h volume on RLC/BTC pair on binance is 11.8 btc and on the RLC/ETH it's 17 ETH. No one is trading this coin right now. Have you attempted to? I have, and it's nearly impossible to trade it and not get justed on the order book gap. And I was only trading about 4 ETH worth. It takes an eternity for tiny amounts of your order and then when you finally capitulate and market sell just to get out while you can, you can watch your tiny order spike the volume. Impossible to trade and no one is buying it... I'm out until volume is no longer a ghost town.

So vast that all major exchanges are delisting them, it has 0 users and 0 clients, volume is dead and no one is talking about them, while chainlink is partnering with prospective clients on the daily? Time to wake up out of your 2 year long dream

All the ICOs do that. They keep >50% of the supply to dump at a later stage. Even Chainlink does it in batches of 700k.
Doesn't mean exit scam though, they all need money to keep developing. Given that AMB is at 10% of ICO price I believe the upside is much larger compared to RLC.
In the long run both will fail, but in the short / medium term all kinds of alts could pump.

As usual, no technical arguments to make so you want to move the goalposts. I never said they had good adoption or clients.
>Time to wake up out of your 2 year long dream
Stupid assumptions. You don't know when I bought RLC.

>In the long run both will fail, but in the short / medium term all kinds of alts could pump.
Look at this guy, he's a visionaire. I bet he's already a multimillionaire and comes to Jow Forums to help anons make it thanks to his infinite knowledge