So I've been hired by a company in New Zealand that does bitcoin transactions as in...

So I've been hired by a company in New Zealand that does bitcoin transactions as in, the client gives the money and we change it to bitcoin I'm in Australia and I live near a bitcoin ATM My job is when a client wants bitcoins The company sets me (the contractor) a transfer I make. The client deposits money into my bank account and I earn a commission out of the payment I then take the balance, withdraw it from my bank and use a bitcoin ATM to send the exchanged money to bitcoin and into their wallet. It's been great pay so far (I earn around 1000 aud per transaction). Is there a loophole or something dodgy I'm doing for this company? I don't want to be scamming people etc.

Attached: 1565464390660.png (1024x1024, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_mule#targetText=A money mule, sometimes called,electronically, on behalf of others.&targetText=The money is transferred from,operator, typically in another country.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New Zealand
Enjoy being restricted for the rest of your life.

>actually falling for the mule fraud
And it’s only the morning on Jow Forums - what greater numpties will this day see

How can I join?

you're going to jail for money laundering pretty quick. your bank account is attached to your real name so you're pretty much FUCKED the second you make good money from this scheme

All the shit will come down on you considering they are connecting everything to your bank account and your name. If someone takes a fall its gonna be you, bruddeh. Also, the money seems too good to be true

So much this
The proper way to do this is fake docs and get a fake bank acc, it takes years of work to set up a fake identity

you are helping them launder money obviously

You guys don't understand. There is no fake checks because I'm not handling any checks. It's all transferred directly into my checking account and been cleared. The company has a registered NZBN number. I checked the company name in the NZBN database and the address of the office matched up with information I was provided. So everything looks peachy right?

Crappy bait thread. No one is this dumb.

Enjoy your (you)

Troll most likely but I'll bite
The problem lies with how they use those bitcoins later
All tx are public and tracable and once someone does bad shit with coins you bought you will go away

>So everything looks peachy right?
Yeah, peachy if you are a regulated money transmitter.
You are the mark user. The company is using you. You will end up in jail or broke due to fines if you keep on doing this.

go see a lawyer pls user

OP I hope you are trolling if not your a money mule...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_mule#targetText=A money mule, sometimes called,electronically, on behalf of others.&targetText=The money is transferred from,operator, typically in another country.

What's the company? I know a few companies here in NZ.

Is craptopia?

Attached: 2655cp52.jpg (842x469, 132K)

Ok I'll quit tomorrow morning without giving 2 weeks notice. Thanks heaps

>No one is this dumb.
Have you ever spoken to an aussie before?

Don't spend the money you received. Do they got your ID? In that case be aware they could use your ID for fraud. Personally I would contact the authorities, or at least don't spend the money.

Enjoy prison for money laundering you retard

Oh god this pepe LMAO me, lol