Why do boomers hate their offspring so much?

Attached: 656055DA-EC96-4CE8-996B-5422C0F6FD39.jpg (886x1482, 261K)

Based Nigel putting his daughter in a menial, part-time job so she can earn a little extra money while focusing on what really matters; preparing to raise a family.

>be boomer dad
>get your kid a job
>eventually let them take over your 14 restaurants
How is this bad?

This. Giving your child a high up position from the start will make them a little entitled shit. I plan to make all my children work shit jobs for at least a year or two before I will give them any money or a job.

My old boss had his daughter cleaning McDonalds tables and toilets and he told me in the coffee room it is good experience for him. In my country they are not allowed to use the register before they turn 18 so she was being accustomed to the toilet shifts and general clean up of the McDonalds. Not even making this up.

These toilet/cleaning shifts also were like 10pm other side of the town so my boss told me he usually drove her there and waited in the car so that she did not have to drive by night herself lmao what a fucking boomer jew faggot, he was rich as fuck too, what kind of fucking faggot puts his daughter to clean toilets it is like pimping her

How can she he expected to eventually run her own franchise if she's never worked on the floor? You sound like an entitled trustfund kid
I will do the same when I have kids so they dont grow up to be faggots afraid of manual labor kys

Attached: 1482691063285.jpg (800x800, 90K)

If my family did this to me knowing they had money I would be quiet about it but it would piss me off for life. Eventually they would pay. Have fun in a Somalia immigrant run nursing home!

He owns 14 McDonald's franchises and wants to give his daughter the same grassroots experience he had before most probably handing her a £40m franchise business when he retires.

Why are neets too stupid to understand this?

I have a suspicion that these kinds of posts are from the pajeet shills on the board, the ones with an irrational fear and hatred of anything involving basic maintenance or cleanup, as if you should just pretend garbage doesn't exist and leave it there, and anyone doing these basic absolutely necessary tasks is shameful. Your room temp IQ society created a social order to train everyone that the most necessary of tasks for basic continued functioning are filthy tasks and the people who do them filthy, you create a society of people who are babylike and dependent on the very shit caste they despise.
In the US if you see a worker cleaning toilets or taking out trash, you feel kinda bad theyre doing the shit job, but youre glad for it. You acknowledge instantly its tough work that someone somewhere needs to do. It just feels normal to you. Absolutely everyone except for the most babified of the rich needs to clean.

The idea that they might ever have to -gasp- do something that's valuable to someone else to get value in return is poisonous to them. Wageslavery sucks and the goal should be to move past having to wageslave for others, but they seem to feel that if you benefit anyone else via hard work you are literally just a slave and that being a benefit to someone else in exchange for them benefiting you is inherently bad.

that's pretty based actually that he started working at mcdonalds and now owns 14 mcdonalds

You don’t deserve anything OP
You will die a nothing and you know this

LOL
This shit only worked in the 60s/70s

You can start a business today for a few hundred dollars. You're just not willing to try, but if I'm wrong and you are willing to try then look into www.thefastlaneforum.com

God, millenials are such whiny bitches. Quick, shout for mommy so that she prepares you some tendies

JUST PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS LMAO

Attached: 1561972050861.png (350x304, 144K)

Based and MJ-pilled

This girl is cute as fuck and 100% wife material. She will make some Chad happy, probably the QB of her high school football team when he's done running through the entire cheerleading squad. Meanwhile my GF is a fucking roastie and I'm settling for Chad's leftovers. Just kill me.

jokes aside McDonalds has one of the better career advancements possible.

No it wouldn't. Once you were more than 25 years old you'd get it. At the moment you're just far too naive and unwise to understand.

I think you're right user. My grandparents used to live next door to some high caste Indians, and my grandmother was surprised to find that their toilet was an absolute mess. Apparently they couldn't afford a cleaning lady here in Europe for a few rupees like they did in India, and they thought it beneath themselves to clean their toilet. So they just didn't clean it at all. Mind boggling way of thinking.

Jewish programming

>If my family did this to me knowing they had money I would be quiet about it but it would piss me off for life

you sound like a huge fag

Lmao just retire and let her manage the 14 restaurants you stupid boomer, how hard could that be I'm sure she'll do just fine

Extremely hard if she doesn't understand how every part of it works. She'll work the floor for awhile. Then she'll be a manager. Eventually he'll let her run one store. Finally he'll give them all to her. Or he'll pull a Buffett and give it all away to charity while she works for $7 an hour.

That's probably what his plan is you dumb faggot

>cross arms
Insecure, self comforting position
>force smile
Bottom teeth not visible & eyes open
Thanks dad!

>boomers
wh*Tes you mean. Go on Jow Forums they cracked the code.

Attached: image.png (738x800, 255K)

>t. entitled little shit

This website is 18+, fren. Come back next year

You wouldn't because Id have raised you right. I worked garbage jobs for 5 years, so having my sons work gsrbage jobs will only make them appreciate the wealth I share with them later.

working with family can be hard. i was grateful but i wouldn't do it again.

PAAAAAHHHHH BASED AND UP-THE-DUFF PILLED

>Id have raised you right
> having my sons work gsrbage jobs will only make them appreciate the wealth I share with them later.
If you can't teach your children the value of work and money without putting them through shit jobs it just means you are a complete failure as a parent.

>I plan to make all my children work shit jobs for at least a year or two before I will give them any money or a job.
Absolutely based. Need to teach them the value of wageslave bux so they learn it's important to try to exit wageslavery from a young age. I know I'll be too old to keep up with the times so it will be up to them to get into the next Chainlink.

Would OP be happier if he:
-Sent her off to an ivy league school for 6 years to get a masters in business
-Turn over his 14 restaurant empire to her. -Die watching her sell each one off while she cries about not finding a nice guy to help her raise her bastard Tyrone?

Attached: professor Jose Gutierrez Univ of Texas.jpg (609x398, 36K)

Based boomer ensuring his daughter knows the horrors of menial wagecuckery at a young age so she has plenty of time to figure something else out before she gets older, unlike the majority of neets on Jow Forums who will work at home depot for the rest of their lives

>Meanwhile my GF is a fucking roastie and I'm settling for Chad's leftovers.

At least your are aware of it. If your roastie isn't nice with you, dump her.