Aaaaaaaaaand we are back!

aaaaaaaaaand we are back!

Attached: slv.jpg (753x500, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pFrWYYlGxcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums will be a precious metals board by 2022. screencap this post.

Attached: silverchads cryptocucks.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Reminder $21.50 is the last point to accumulate after that it’s to the moon

>sold silver for btc
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Silver is going to moon so hard once it breaks $20

Why $21.50?

Pm’s literally cannot go down, only UP
youtu.be/pFrWYYlGxcQ

silver spot price in € 15.48
cheapest 1 oz silver coin 18.15

€ 2.67 premium over spot
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE FUCKERS

DUDE JUST BUY ROCKS LMAO

>HE FELL FOR THE CRYPTO MEME

OHHHHHHHHH NONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONO

Attached: 1538406504806.jpg (2048x1447, 450K)

my local gold/silver broker buy 1 once less than 3 euros

Bullish as fuck

How do you think exchanges and mints make money? It costs almost 15 dollars to refine 1 ounce of silver, so the entire industry makes 2.67 in profit off every ounce coin that is sold.

he what?

I had some luck to got 50oz around 16€/coin
buying now seems fucked up

they can do it with gold just fine
premium on silver is stupid high

This

if you are a random pleb unaware of price, he buys one ounce of silver at LESS THAN THREE EUROS but he sells one once at 20 euros

Percentage wise yes, but the premiums as a percentage will drop as silver rises. Silver is just too close to its mining cost right now so getting at spot is almost impossible

sorry your first response was not clear at first read.

maybe buying private from some guy will work

>post your faggot ass face when the chinese beat us to the moon for that sweet He3
natural resources run shit

Either bite the bullet and get "scammed" off a legite exchange for 2 bucks an ounce and hold it or risk private sales to save. Either way Id say you'd be in the green if you just hold for 2-3 years as America wakes up to the downturn.

60oz silver and no gold

I was thinking of getting 0.5oz gold and another 40oz silver until end of 2019

It’s absolutely insane how quickly that hammer was bought

Banks are starting to realize the days of suppression are rapidly coming to an end. Prepare the moon ships

Not a bad plan. I have 10 grams of gold and 56 ounces of silver currently as less than 5% of my assets. Im considering pulling out stocks into silver and keep crypto as a wildcard.

it took them a while and they didnt bring a big enough hammer

Attached: nothing to see here.png (646x924, 55K)