Oh god its shitting itself againg here we goooo

Attached: 1526052320641.png (504x400, 354K)

Protip
>this when you buy

Here we go agaaaaaing!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1501755362588.png (808x805, 446K)

Time to buy

Attached: 1555806652687.png (206x208, 3K)

>$10,800
This is when you buy the dip
>$10,700
>$10,500
>$10,300
>$9,800
>$9,200
>$6,400
>$3,200

MOMMY

Just bought 5 more ETH

Garbage advice. Biggest newbie error is being afraid of playing downtrends. We all think we're gonna hit that perfect bounce back up lmao

Buy at 1,500 is the plan

>>$3,200
>This is when you buy the dip
If you had bought that dip, you'd have quadrupled your stack in a few months.
Biggest newbie error is not knowing how to swing trade a tailor made for the strategy asset like Bitcoin. How many hundreds of thousands have you made in the last year? I'm up to 5 so far.

Have you ever heard of a stoploss?

Yes. But as you can see we are not there yet. Why buy now? It’s still $10,370 which is near ATH for this bubble. I’d rather wait and quadruple my stack.

9500 huge high timeframe resistance, I placed a big buy there. if it's going below 9300 I sell.

Buy a little now, sell the small bounces. Buy a lot later sell the big bounce. You never really know what direction it will go or how fast so may as well hedge a little.

here me scream

Attached: 15225920533033.jpg (3240x2100, 1.25M)

>bubble

Attached: 1556046978805.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

But I am swinging. I think we just have different targets of where the bottom is. You guys are both bullish and don't think we can retest 10k?

Buy a little now, when it dips buy a little again, when it crashes at the end cry because you ran out of capital to buy the bottom

>But I am swinging. I think we just have different targets of where the bottom is. You guys are both bullish and don't think we can retest 10k?
Actually I think we could easily see 8500 in the near term. I just get bored waiting so I play the little bounces. Either way works and I wish I had the patience to just sit on my hands as while this may be slightly more profitable, it's a ton more work. We both gonna win though. How people don't swing this I'll never know.
>Buy a little now, when it dips buy a little again, when it crashes at the end cry because you ran out of capital to buy the bottom
Buy a little now..
>sell the bounce
Buy a bit more later
>sell the bigger bounce
That how you do it, mang

>”it’s easy money man it will always bounce when i want it to!”

>it's an asset guaranteed to moon in a few weeks/months at most so grab it cheap and sell it high
how hard is that to understand?

>guaranteed
Sign here please, if it doesnt go up then I’ll take money from you as compensation. You guarantee the moon, yea?

Why does Jow Forums hate money so much when it's this easy to accumulate?

Attached: 1546910838589.png (1554x1119, 163K)

>“Look mum i drew yellow circles on this here graph!”
>”this is my GUARANTEE!”

These guys were nice enough to draw the circles for me. Greens are buys, reds are sells. Git gud, chump

Attached: 1535362325754.png (1331x738, 33K)

Mark my words.
It will go down to 2,2k by the end of the year. Beautiful christmas ahead. It will be the last good time for newbies to come in though. We moon non-stop afterwards.

Attached: Hitman Blood Money.jpg (1680x1050, 228K)

You should only buy when the short interest is like 300% on longs. Crabs squeeze both sides.

>listens to “these guys”
>heh git gud!

Unless it's hitting 2k over the dissolution of tether, it will not come back from a dip of that size.

>You should only buy when the short interest is like 300% on longs. Crabs squeeze both sides.
I'll keep this in mind.
>>listens to “these guys”
>>heh git gud!
Dude bro. That's Kraken. The chart draws the dots when you buy and sell. It's your trade history. Seriously, do some research before you lose all your mom's money.

kek'd and checked

OMG IT'S DUMPING SELL LOW!!! SELL LOW!!!

Nice. Can you share your strategy of buying temporary dips? How do you know when the right time is to short the downtrend?

>Nice. Can you share your strategy of buying temporary dips? How do you know when the right time is to short the downtrend?
Thanks. Little preoccupied at the moment as XRP commits sudoku. If the thread is up after, I'll update.

Reminder: this faggot told you to buy at $10,400 and sell “the bounce”

>Reminder: this faggot told you to buy at $10,400 and sell “the bounce”
Dumb fuck, you buy some when the chart starts lining up a probable pattern then hope and pray it gets even sweeter so you can go in deeper.
Idiots like you are why Jow Forums has bad reputation as a money-losing community. Whenever you buy ALWAYS HOPE IT GOES DOWN EVEN MORE SO YOU CAN GET AN EVEN BETTER TRADE. Fucking idiots.

>Protip
>this when you buy
>Whenever you buy ALWAYS HOPE IT GOES DOWN EVEN MORE SO YOU CAN GET AN EVEN BETTER TRADE

Attached: 8A7959A5-159C-481D-B169-518B85155A1B.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>How do you know when the right time is to short the downtrend
you don't

i went all in faggot i lost everything im calling the sec

Cope
They laugh and hang up

Thanks mayne. Can you share where you learned your TA? I'm trying to collect as much information as possible. So far I pirated both of philakone's courses and the content looks breddy good so far.

I would fucking love $3200 btc again

No problem. Best material on the internet and it's all free: search youtube for quickfingersluc. They dude is a God of buying the dip and selling the bounce.

Patience.

I like it how you conveniently omitted these three "buy zones"

Attached: .png (1554x1119, 193K)

Attached: 1563323655742.jpg (602x506, 153K)

Is this what being raped feels like?

Attached: D7225254-258B-48F2-B3C3-D76400B56709.jpg (750x1112, 337K)

If you look at the Kraken chart I posted, I actually bought the first one and sold the bounce. For the second one, that's now a buy spot. The third one I bought and then bought more when it went lower and sold that bounce.
When you're actually doing it, you don't just glance at a 1 hour chart and YOLO. You look at different time frames, look at the order book, check for large buys going through that you can get in on. You also check the volume and see if it's speeding up or slowing down. Obviously you don't want to buy into a quickening sell volume.
Also, the chart on lower time frames has a trajectory and it changes. Estimate the derivative of the slope on the smaller time frames. If it is approaching infinity down it's getting closer to a buy point, up, sell.
Why bother though? You're just another dumbfuck throwing salt at your betters. I made hundreds of thousands in the last few months doing this. You just got fatter in your basement.

looks manipulated to me. all the big drops are nearly the same size

Fucking hell this is the second time in a month I've been $2 away from a buy order hitting after a dump. PLEASE just go fucking down or up enough to let me trade rather than float in this limbo