0xBitcoin is the ultimate store of value. Don't take my word for it:

0xBitcoin is the ultimate store of value. Don't take my word for it:
medium.com/@0xK/the-what-the-why-and-the-how-of-0xbitcoin-5c635fe2df6b

Where to buy?
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xBTC-ETH

Attached: 2837.png (200x200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfZYVbBX_G4&t=274s
theblockcrypto.com/2019/03/11/smoke-and-mirrors-more-reports-of-rampant-wash-trading-detected-among-large-crypto-exchanges/
medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/wrapped-bitcoin-wbtc-is-the-wrong-approach-to-bitcoin-on-ethereum-7a3c7ffd732c
medium.com/@dapplecontracts/how-to-airdrop-erc20-token-d4ea21e78021
dappleairdrops.com/
medium.com/@zenospavlakou/dapple-airdrops-batch-transfer-any-erc20-token-1ff416834525
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ
coincalculators.io/coin/0xbitcoin?Hashrate=35.2&HashFactor=Gh&Watt=1040&ElectricityPrice=0.08&PoolFee=0&HardwareCost=2000&LH=&Difficulty=24
1stminingrig.com/blackminer-f1-review-fpga-miner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - 0xBITCOIN WAS A BIZ PND THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONS GOT BURNT ON IN 2018

0xBitcoin was a Jow Forums invented FPGA miner scam token.
Almost everywhere online 0xBTC threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on 0xBTC is under $10,000 - CMC reported volume is 95% wash trading
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of 0xBTC and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these miners were pumping 0xBTC they shilled Jow Forums CONSTANTLY with it.
There was at least 15-25 spam threads about it daily up until they dumped their bags on all the anons buying in.
It was a coordinated pump and dump and these 0xBTC scamming faggots think that Jow Forums has forgotten about what they did.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $2-$4.
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the 0xBTC threads on Jow Forums are made by these miner faggots where they coordinate Jow Forums shilling in their 0xBitcoin discord.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $5.
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on Jow Forums
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams and it takes a high IQ to realize that 0xBTC is a miners scam token.
What's more is the FPGA miners mining this shit are now only making about $0.08/0xBTC and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides FPGA fags to mine this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking miner scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>entirely community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs - who literally orchestrated a pump and dump on bizlets
>miner shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that 0xBitcoin DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!!
>do not reply to 0xbtc shills

hi

Attached: 1565646644407.jpg (760x400, 91K)

ATTENTION ALL NEWFAGS, THIS IS A PSA.

the fundamentals of this project are worth looking into. the coin is:
>trustless
>permissionless
>same parameters as bitcoin
>a fully complete project

but there is wash trading happening on mercatox, so the reported volume is not accurate. don't let that scare you away though, as it doesn't really matter much.

Fpbp. 0xbtc is a horrible scam please stay away for your own sake anons.

saying "scam" without explanation is worthless.

Gay butthurt shill. Post hand with timestamp or gtfo pajeet

>it doesn't really matter much.
there is nothing more dishonest in what you just said than this

>fake volume
>no real liquidity
>premined
>spams Jow Forums with shillposts every 30sec
>not listed on any trustworthy or large exchanges
>no meaningful holder/address growth in over a year

saying "dishonest" without explanation why it is dishonest is worthless.

>fake volume
not up to us. this might blow your mind, but we do not run mercatox.
>no real liquidity
project is in its early stages.
>premined
lie. project announced within hours of contract deployment.
>spams Jow Forums with shillposts every 30sec
somebody posts sometimes. that's how biz works.
>not listed on any trustworthy or large exchanges
project is in its early stages. no ico means no money to pay huge exchange ransoms.
>no meaningful holder/address growth in over a year
etherscan says there are 5,614 addresses at the moment. do you actually have information about how many there were one year ago, or are you just saying bullshit?

no wash trading = price goes instantly to zero
that dude is generating 99% of the volume and keeping the price high
like 90% of the hash power is one guy in one of the pools
>very centralized mining
>price to zero whenever the big miner decides to stop
>obvious money laundering some illegal shit
when he gets busted for whatever he's laundering it's going to zero

Scam

>It's so fucking worthless that the community spends time arguing with random nutjobs on and shilling it on fucking Jow Forums
>instead of improving it
nuff said

>no wash trading = price goes instantly to zero
doesn't make sense. nobody can act on those fake volume trades.
>that dude is generating 99% of the volume and keeping the price high
doesn't make sense. we are not generating fake volume. mercatox is doing weird stuff, it has nothing to do with us.
>like 90% of the hash power is one guy in one of the pools
one miner is 90% on one pool, but that's not 90% of the total hash power.
>very centralized mining
doesn't make sense. in what way is it "centralized"?
>price to zero whenever the big miner decides to stop
why would it?
>obvious money laundering some illegal shit
>when he gets busted for whatever he's laundering it's going to zero
making up nonsense.
saying "scam" without explaining the supposed scam is worthless.
i don't mind fighting misinformation.

the price doesn't instantly go to zero if the wash trading stops lmao, that's not how it works. the wash trading does not touch any of the actual orders on the books. also centralized mining doesn't matter at all, because there's no threat of a direct 51% attack.

listen, go to mercatox and WATCH the wash trading as it happens. the actual order book doesn't get touched.

it's makes perfect sense, you're just pretending not to understand because you have no argument for the one million dollars of wash trading volume every single day for the last year or you're just retarded.

>also centralized mining doesn't matter at all, because there's no threat of a direct 51% attack.
ah, ok, i see now the sense of the accusation that the mining is centralized.
i'm just used to not worrying about the pool proportions because it doesn't matter for 0xbitcoin.

listen. 0xbitcoin people do not run mercatox.
it's true, i have no answer about the wash trading because: we do not run mercatox.
i don't know why mercatox does that stuff.
understand? the people who run mercatox are SOME OTHER PEOPLE WE DON'T TALK TO.

Attached: mmm_organic.png (1844x881, 28K)

you are a MANIAC!

Attached: transactions.png (1773x915, 27K)

i doubt mercatox are doing it themselves as a UK registered company
they are turning a blind eye to it though, no it's definitely you and your scammer buddies or the ones employing you to shill here everyday with the same threads
you seem to have a vested interest in this token, why? if you aren't being paid why don't you go buy and shill something else with price that actually moves up?

Why not just wrap my bitcoin for erc capabilities? wbtc?

basically wbtc loses decentralization/trustlessness.

Attached: venn.png (1200x1200, 160K)

>it's definitely you and your scammer buddies
where's your evidence? how are we supposed to be doing that?

>Why not just wrap my bitcoin for erc capabilities? wbtc?

wBTC is an IOU. you are trusting a 3rd party to keep your keys, and then they issue you an IOU saying the BTC belongs to you and you can sell the right to the BTC to another party.

before you can wrap a Bitcoin you need to complete kyc verification with one of the "authorized merchants". this is gross to people who like decentralized assets.

>you seem to have a vested interest in this token, why?
this might blow your mind, but i actually just like it. i think it's a good idea, and i like the community.

my guy you need to watch this before you get burned

youtube.com/watch?v=cfZYVbBX_G4&t=274s

and as for the mining

Attached: mintedcoins.png (1680x840, 27K)

>i doubt mercatox are doing it themselves as a UK registered company

what mercatox (and practically every other low-quality exchange) does is this:

they make a buy/sell order that's in between the current actual (organic) bid and ask price on the books. then they take their own order. this happens instantaneously and there is no possibility for a real trader to take the order. the order is purely created to pump their own stats.

if you want to see proof of this, make a bid/ask order that leaves only the absolute minimum spread (1 decimal) between the existing bid/ask price on the books. then you'll see that wash trading completely stops until your order is taken by a real trader. if you place another one at the absolute minimum spread, you'll stop wash trading again, forever, until you give up.

btw, you have to be a complete noob not to understand this. it's rampant in across all low-quality exchanges. (it's not the fault of the underlying assets!!!)

theblockcrypto.com/2019/03/11/smoke-and-mirrors-more-reports-of-rampant-wash-trading-detected-among-large-crypto-exchanges/

Attached: dump.jpg (640x480, 43K)

here's another writeup, since i think you were asking in good faith and your question is very reasonable.
medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/wrapped-bitcoin-wbtc-is-the-wrong-approach-to-bitcoin-on-ethereum-7a3c7ffd732c

I thought it would be possible to make a contract handle the whole process like weth does it.

go google how wash trading works it takes one or two accounts and two ips depending on if the exchange bans you for it
nobody with a brain likes 0xbtc, a minable erc20 token is a stupid idea, literally the most pointless thing, you may as well just mine dgb or something, at least it's a blockchain

yes i know how it works but it's illegal in the UK and mercatox are registered here, so i doubt they are doing it themselves

the btc can't be directly handled by a smart contract like eth can

that would be cool. but i guess the problem is that it's impossible to give the contract the private keys in a way that doesn't also give them to everybody.

mining to secure the chain was the necessary evil, using PoW as the method is the value incentive.

Since over 10% (2250000 0xBTC) are held by just the top 100 addresses, they should probably airdrop a million or so to active ETH/ERC20 addresses to achieve a distribution that will scale socially.

who is going to organize the top 100 to airdrop half of their tokens?

>i doubt mercatox are doing it themselves as a UK registered company
>they are turning a blind eye to it though, no it's definitely you and your scammer buddies

btw, just wanted to point this out:

if it's not mercatox doing the wash trading themselves and they are instead "turning a blind eye", then it's costing someone (aka "your scammer buddies") 0.25% fees on every wash trade. that means it's costing someone ("your scammer buddies") 0.25% x $1,000,000 per day to keep up the charade, or about $2,500 per day. that's not a ton of money in the grand scheme of things, but how would they recoup that cost on a token with a market cap as small as 0xbitcoin's?

i'm going to guesstimate the average wash trading volume to be about $500k per day for the past year. that means about $1,250 per day for 1 year = $456k in wash trading fees, assuming someone besides mercatox ("your scammer buddies") is picking up the tab.

seems extremely unprofitable and unlikely to me.

Attached: 131452-131020.jpg (139x203, 7K)

>it takes one or two accounts and two ips depending on if the exchange bans you for it
we've tried to say it a few times now -- that stuff mercatox is doing is NOT TRADABLE.
random people on the internet could not do that unless the exchange is compromised.
by all means, please write to mercatox and report it and complain.
>nobody with a brain likes 0xbtc, a minable erc20 token is a stupid idea, literally the most pointless thing
this is not an argument, this is a restatement of your conclusion.

small costs for money laundering

Market looks pretty low. Plan accordingly and buy some promising coins that could maintain their stability like Telecoin.

right 1MM is a bit much, maybe 100k

Solicit from
>bagholders
>miners (future mining profits)
>exchange revenue (self-run)
and distribute to
>~10k Eth addresses that show ERC20 activity (transactions to exchanges)
>faucet maybe

Stack em.

They are definitely doing it, it happens on every pair and has nothing to do with 0xbtc.
Look at the ETH/BTC pair on mercatox, same shit happens there or do you really think this shitcoin exchange has a trading volume of 300 btc on this pair with trades worth 45 eth happening regularly?
There isn't even a public trading api on Mercatox by the way.

>no liquidity
There's liquidity: try 0xbitcoin.trade to use Uniswap, MerkleX is in invite-only but provides liquidity/market making incl 0xbtc

>money laundering
do you have the slightest shred of evidence, or are you just making up stuff?

Mercatox wash trading doesn't move the price, dumbass

The largest miner sells on Mercatox which means anyone who wants cheap tokens can get them, if for some reason mining is difficult for them

Attached: 78036628_XS.jpg (750x428, 47K)

medium.com/@dapplecontracts/how-to-airdrop-erc20-token-d4ea21e78021
dappleairdrops.com/

Mercatox bot service is offered during the listing application process. The washtrading is done via Mercatox themselves so no trading fees are incurred. Inb4 the pajeets start lying that they didn't even apply to be listed on Mercatox

sweet but hey label those axes yo

>small costs for money laundering

just curious. would the total amount of money laundered in the past year, according to your theory, be in the neighborhood of $178,000,000? ($500k per day x 365 days)

you're the most annoying idiot on here. nobody needs to airdrop you the stuff that they mined or accumulated. it's actual money, it took work to get it. don't hold your breath for somebody to make it rain on you.

medium.com/@zenospavlakou/dapple-airdrops-batch-transfer-any-erc20-token-1ff416834525

No one knows why Mercatox, or their best friends, are doing the wash trading, but the most logical reason is to make their exchange look good in rankings and get them more business in Listing Ransoms.

Mercatox got too cocky and CMC has excluded their volume before, probably a warning shot
If Mercatox is smart enough to take the hint we'll have to see

All the volunteers involved with 0xBTC development are too smart to try and pull a money laundering operation in such an obvious, broad-fucking-daylight place and you'll notice Mercatox is the only place it happens

stay mad boio

>they should probably airdrop a million or so to active ETH/ERC20 addresses to achieve a distribution that will scale socially.

sorry, "achieve a distribution that will scale socially" just sounds like garbage weasel words.

what does "scale socially" even mean other than some kind of feel-good nonsense? some kind of garbage about wealth equality?

if we take the term literally, look at china for a society that has certainly "scaled socially" but they are consistently listed as the worst country for wealth inequality worldwide.

(i think wealth inequality is a natural outcome of free markets and i have nothing against it)

Attached: soiboi.jpg (400x500, 60K)

>just curious. would the total amount of money laundered in the past year, according to your theory, be in the neighborhood of $178,000,000? ($500k per day x 365 days)

if you think there's real money laundering going on, and if the wash trading adds up to about $178,000,000, then why don't we see that evidence in the blockchain?

the largest sender/receiver is mercatox, but they've only done about 5.6 million 0xBTC in actual ERC20 transfers.

help me understand your theory.

Attached: top200.png (2568x940, 158K)

they are mining and laundering money from other sources user, just so happens that the hash power for 0xbtc is majority 1 person in the mike.rs pool, 90% of the blocks for that pool and last i checked the pool alone had 80%+ of the total hash power
how should i know, maybe they are taking 10k one day, 100k the next, 2k/3k/33k/ or whatever through different accounts
how am i supposed to know what they are doing
all i know is that this dead as fuck token that nobody buys has 1million usd volume per day, the price doesn't move and is obviously supporting money laundering, they are in the UK where wash trading is illegal, so someone is paying fees to generate the transactions and sinking a shit ton of money mining it as well unless they are somewhere getting free electric
i see the 2 original posters called for backup cause questions getting hard kek

If you want your currency to grow, you need hodlers who aren't Jow Forums-dwelling, autistic neckbeards/pajeets, but socially capable kikes who have some slightest clue of marketing.

That's Ponzi 101 really.

Yeah that's why I told people multiple times to not relate the fake trading happening on Mercatox with 0xbtc, since it's not connected at all

you seem to have an extremely stunted mentality. this is not a ponzi. we do not aspire to be a ponzi. i think you might not be able to conceive of a project that is legitimate and makes its users more free.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

>sinking a shit ton of money mining it as well unless they are somewhere getting free electric

why do you say they are sinking money? i mean, yes they have to recover their initial investment, but you can certainly mine 0xBTC profitably today.

the rumor is that the major 0xBTC mining operation, which is ~80% of the total hashrate, is in china (big surprise).

i plugged in realistic numbers for their electricity cost and hardware costs. see pic.

coincalculators.io/coin/0xbitcoin?Hashrate=35.2&HashFactor=Gh&Watt=1040&ElectricityPrice=0.08&PoolFee=0&HardwareCost=2000&LH=&Difficulty=24

they are looking at an ROI of >1 year, but that's not so crazy. (remember, they might have acquired the hardware during the crazy bull run of 2018 and are still trying to recover their investment.)

just throwing out some possibilities to show that the major mining op isn't necessarily losing money relative to their electricity outlay.

Attached: profit.png (1754x1640, 183K)

So when ETH 'applied' to be listed on Mercatox they paid to have some bot wash trading service? You're not believing this yourself, are you?
You see fake trades on literally every pair on there, don't make this a 0xBitcoin thing.

btw i got some numbers from here:

1stminingrig.com/blackminer-f1-review-fpga-miner/

because they have so much hash power, to launder it they want the money back so it's bad if more miners are around to dump on them, the lone miner has around 7.7 th/s that's a big investment to mine this coin with the volume they are generating for such paltry profits
with exchange fees from washing 1 mill daily volume they would be at a huge loss, there must be extra money being ran through the process or they wouldn't be doing it at all

why do you spin such a complicated story rather than just accept the simpler hypothesis that mercatox fakes the volume?

Premine
Wash Trading
Scaming Biztards
Will not survive ETH 2.0

NO THANK YOU!

>Premine
there was none, we've covered it at length. please read the thread. more evidence in, e.g., >Wash Trading
it's done by mercatox, not by us. it's not possible we're doing it because the fake volume is not tradable. read the thread.
>Scaming Biztards
saying "scam" without explaining the supposed scam is worthless. read the thread.
>Will not survive ETH 2.0
provide evidence or your claim is worthless. we in the community have been talking about eth 2 for ages and we don't foresee any problems. in fact, we anticipate a huge uptick in mining.
in summary, please use your eyes to read the thread so we don't have to repeat ourselves over and over.

so it all comes down to "wash trading is illegal in the uk so mercatox can't be doing it"?
i mean, that is at least a sort of sensical argument.
it just doesn't agree with what we actually see.
let's turn it around: do you see any asset on mercatox where the suspicious activity does not happen?

yes, loads. there are pages of coins with no volume

shrug. seems plausible mercatox might not fake it if there's no genuine trading going on.
another way to ask is, are the weird untradeable orders showing up on projects that definitely aren't just money laundering operations? i'm told they are.

another angle:

there are about 144 0xbitcoin blocks per day average (the contract tries to achieve one block every 10 mins and adjusts the difficulty up or down to try to hit this target). the block reward is 50 0xBTC, so that's 7200 0xBTC per day average. at today's spot prices, that's about $1,700 per day worth of 0xBTC being mined.

it just doesn't look like a huge money laundering opportunity to me.

who cares, i'm looking at your shitcoin, and 0x doesn't have any genuine trading either

Look at any coin with volume, even less than 1 btc volume and you see it happen.
Even looking at one pair (ETH/BTC for example) should convince you that this is not orchestrated by 0xbtc holders but by mercatox

i don't really hope to change your mind, i just want to draw you out enough that everyone can see how unreasonable you are.
deliberately not looking for evidence that would falsify your own hypothesis is unreasonable.
you like your conspiracy theory way too much.

wow, you haven't been keeping up with the developers, huh?
like not at all

Attached: 1561301301124.jpg (1439x1426, 266K)

Mercatox wash trades heavily on a bunch of pairs not just 0xbtc, look at VERI
it sure isn't doing anything for veri's price eitherrrr lol

Everyone knows the Mercatox volume is fake. Take some deep breaths because you sound really mad for some reason. Let's just look at this logically

I find it a much more likely scenario that the largest miner (company, not individual) is trying to pay back the cost of his equipment.

Mercatox wash trading is a totally different kettle of fish entirely, they don't even appear on the order books. The miners sell at a price that's profitable given their expenses/ROI they're trying to make, and they're on the order book. Or they're using other exchanges.

How much of this same bullshit happens every day with Big Daddy BTC and no one bats a fucking eye. If you hate centralized exchanges and the games they play then use DEXes, one of the things that sets 0xBTC apart is the ability to use it on decentralized exchanges

Yeah that's why I said it has nothing to do with 0xbtc, I wished people would stop dragging the wash trading argument into 0xbtc discussions without checking out the exchange once for themselves

will probably gain more miners when all those GPUs need somewhere to go. 0xBtc mining hardware (GPUs) are getting more efficient and the mining software is getting more advanced. If you believe 0xBTC and the thousands of other contracts/tokens on Ethereum will be incompatible with Eth "2.0" you're a few fries short of a happy meal, bud

Attached: 0xbitcoin-bitcoin-for-ethereum.png (888x888, 148K)

It's obvious that you know there is no way for 0xBTC to conduct this wash trading. The "team" has no funds, because they raised none. It was all released for free. It's impossible that you know all of these details about a project that you hate, yet you don't know that the majority of trading on all pairs on Mercatox is wash trading. I'm not trying to change your mind, because you obviously know the truth and will not admit it. I just hope that some lurkers will see you for the liar that you are.

personally i don't think that dude is lying on purpose, i think he's operating under a misconception that mercatox must not be inflating volume because wash trading is illegal.

He thinks that a minable erc20 token is "a stupid idea, literally the most pointless thing", yet he has made 12 posts in this thread (from that IP at least). He doesn't care for the project, yet he knows the names of the mining pools, the distribution of the hash rate between the pools and even within the pools. Despite this, he asks others
>you seem to have a vested interest in this token, why?
While obviously having a vested interest in the token as well. Just in the opposite direction.

Why would someone allocate all this effort to something they hate? Because they care about their fellow Jow Forumslets so much? Get real.

ok, assuming he is feigning ignorance and deliberately misleading people, what do you think the goal is?

Invest in the new currency in the market called as @Telecoin,

FLAGS
L
A
G
S

>Invest in the new currency in the market called as @Telecoin,
this is really persuasive, please keep doing this in every unrelated thread. this is really going to work well.
>FLAGS
hi, wtf is this supposed to mean

>24 posts from this ID

Attached: more-mobile-phones-than-toilets.jpg (339x289, 22K)

you capable of talking?
think of some ideas in your brain and then try to convert them into language so i can know what they are.

hey get your own thread

1. Once Jow Forums goes down bcoz of pol the stupid 0xBTC Pajeets dont have any other place to shill their premine (they own dozens of Accounts).

2. Once Mercatox goes down and the wash trading stops 0xBTC will drop to or below the mining cost. We are talking a 80% loss here.

Lurk moar Ranjeet maybe you'd know what I was insinuating if you spent more time here than you spend stalking white women on Facebook

thank you based elon.

Attached: 0xbtcvitalikelon.jpg (1010x1422, 434K)

try to use your eyes to read the thread, it's very annoying to have to repeat the same information over and over.
you're just too stupid to talk to. sorry.