Is 100oz of silver enough to make it as a zoomer

Is 100oz of silver enough to make it as a zoomer

Market bought at ~cost of $13.37/oz

Attached: SILVER-Bar-Kilo-RMC-Pour.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying silver for any reason other than to stockpile it in your closet for when the dollar inevitably collapses and inflates to zimbabwe levels

ngmi

user no I want to make it

You should have been accumulating since then. 100 oz will get you a car in shtf mode but not gas to drive It.

wow you got in at a good price. Hold till it's $400+ coming in the next year

>not melting it down into bullets so you can fight werewolves and vampires

>holding boomer rocks for a complete collapse scenario

toilet paper would be more valuable. but seriously just buy guns/ammo and learn a skill that's actually useful if that's what you think is actually going to happen. also stockpile antibiotics, fuel, water, food, etc.

Hellsing pilled AF

Toilet paper unironically doesn't last long term and people will just use rags and water.

stupid fallout double nigger a recession is about to happen fuck off with your incel fantasies you nigger, with your tiny nigger stupid nigger brain low iq

>stockpile antibiotics
imagine being this ignorant to the innumerable properties of silver. Please end your life.

Attached: iu.jpg (2000x1454, 324K)

Why are 2018 Krugerrands almost a dollar more than 2019 Krugerrands?
Also, is there any reason to get coins from a particular nation?

Whats that shit mean nigga? If I get ill during SHTF, I'll just eat my silver eagle or some shit?

you'll make it with 1000oz, 100oz is a suicide stack

Imagine thinking you could just swallow silver to cure your bacterial diseases

the older the coin typically the higher the premium. Dealers like to scam people with this though. When i got a quote from APMEX for selling my 2008 silver eagles to them they didn't care what year the eagles were just "Random Silver eagle year" and quoted me 5% under spot roughly, however if you want to buy 2008 silver eagles from APMEX you're paying a $4 premium. over double the premium of brand new eagles.

there are kruggerands from the 1960s that seem to all go for well over $2k per ounce.

no dude, silver is really only good for this at most: Better off holding gold or BTC. I have no idea why people other than preppers started thinking silver was some kind of investment. It's a hedge against dollar hyperinflation, and not even the best one.

Going to be a lot of scientists converting silver to useful nanoparticles or whatever when the apocalypse comes. I assume this was a joke.

>hold btc
good luck with that it's headed to triple digits

99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

You're just as retarded as the innumerable establishment pundits and court intellectuals who declared BTC dead over and over throughout its ten year life span. I bought BTC in the early triple digits in the first place because I'm not a normie plebe like you. Sold my gold and silver to buy my first coins.

No but it's enough to make a couple grand. Silver probably hits $30 in the next few years and it's SOOOOO much safer than crypto.

I dont get, what's the difference between gold and silver, in terms of investing

So you are going to try to kill other people, that's your plan? Really? Just buy 100 oz of silver and buy a string of houses when the price is right, then just retire and be a landlord...

Based and have comfy suicide stack pilled

Attached: 06669FA1-D798-46B1-B6C6-AC90995D6269.jpg (608x456, 64K)

>lol dude nothing will change when the dollar collapses, everybody will be friends and we'll just use silver to buy things

Attached: 1280085903132.jpg (300x300, 21K)

if you think the most divided country on the planet will be all hunky-dory when the power starts going out

idk dude
idk

go back

This is good. I know that if you use (silver? or some other metal) bowls you will kill the bacteria in the water they contain. What if you just have coins? Will you just put them in some bowl? Would that work? Anons here don't seem to understand.