Looks like these chink shitheads have been dumping BTC since july...

looks like these chink shitheads have been dumping BTC since july. They have been running ponzi PlusToken scam and managed to steal 200K fucking BTC. Police managed to catch some of them but dumping still continues

Attached: EB8jYKoUYAA48hu.jpg (1079x1078, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FB3-zTsw6GM
twitter.com/cyrii_MM/status/1161705567192342529
twitter.com/DoveyWan/status/1161703117835997185
blockchain.com/es/btc/address/1Dd5VTCkRtMG8bpuHZrjkLf1TeZ8cwZGDe
cryptoground.com/mtgox-cold-wallet-monitor/
behindmlm.com/companies/plus-token-ponzi-collapses-chinese-media-report-2-9-billion-in-losses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just imagine how much btc has been hacked, scammed, ponzi'd. Some of that 200k has to have been through 2-3 of these events.

Takes a scammer to know a scam, they don't want to hold those bags, so why should you?

That guy in the top middle is a female?

>chinks scammers
What a surprise.

They have been dumping since early July, but the story gets out just after this big market dump. Yeaaah... I am going to call bs. People are just searching for some reason for the market dump, when in reality it was just sell pressure + TA.

Fuck chinks

if they really dumping all these and we are not already in sub 6k lvl... bullish af

It’s banks training the btc market to not serve as a safe haven during economic collapse you fucking retards. Get the fuck out now we’re going to 1k

Yuan yuan is pretty sexy id tap that

honestly, it's impressive

are you fucking retarded?

they're dumping in batches of 50-100 btc

youtube.com/watch?v=FB3-zTsw6GM

Attached: 1536148752686.jpg (184x184, 11K)

>wait for it to reach 12K
>dump 100
>rinse
>repeat
Everything makes sense now.

Dunno, they have 0,3% of the total supply, that's not a joke.

I really hope exchanges start freezing their coins otherwise they would have it too easy

where

Oh shit it's actually 1%

ok but for real though is there so much insane money in this space that the Chinese dumped 200k BTC in total for this project? During 2018 alone?

Remember this when you faggots rant about tether as if 3 billion is some astronomical number in this space. Just one chink ponzi is worth billions of dollars. Bitcoin is undervalued.

chinks, scam, what did you expect

No, they do not have 1% of the supply. Quit lying.

200k BTC is 1%

where do you get 200k?

no if it was only TA we would have bounced by now
look at the 4h RSI

fucking zipperheads

Show us your yellow boipucci Chang

Here is their wallet , only 74k left

blockchain.com/es/btc/address/1Dd5VTCkRtMG8bpuHZrjkLf1TeZ8cwZGDe

This is bullish as fuck , there is alot of btc out of circulation and now that exchanges are notified they won't be able to dump easily.

Hell even if they dump the ammount is still insignificant compared to the ammount left to mine until the halving.
That would explain tough why the bullrun stopped.
But it will only mean that we will pump stronger post halving once this fags liquidate their coins.

I am not fucking selling , and the bankers can put their negative interest rates deep inside their asses.

Attached: wh15udsyeuv01.jpg (1024x749, 56K)

>cope, the post

Mt.gox future dump by the jap gov is 160k

cryptoground.com/mtgox-cold-wallet-monitor/

Add this 160k plus this crap and you are 250k coins.
Plus 500k coins mined till the next halving.
Even if mtgox recovered coins plus this scam coins are dumped it will only be bullish for like 3 months until the supply is bought.
And we will still have lower inflation rate than fiat.

>dog shit smells better than pig shit so you better load up on dog shit

Attached: 238B0046-CE5B-44C9-89E0-BD293BC7727C.jpg (300x225, 15K)

quite mentioning "chinks" in threads that talk about the Chinese. That's all you fuckwits type "chink chink chink" come up with some fresh new material.

Chink.

Attached: B&R.jpg (210x230, 6K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING CHINK BUG PEOPLE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Attached: 723F608F-E059-4278-957B-95A5DEB71549.png (400x416, 169K)

u mad, stinky chinky?

Fuck off chink slit eye faggot

Fun fact: Only Chinaese run coins have lost most of their ATH value.

I wonder why that is, china man

Why dont you leave her/him alone?

damn top right is literally Chinese Vitalik.
I wonder what this could mean..

This is Jow Forums, it is mostly a haven to racist transgender Burgers that are as charismatic as a hillbilly with a piss stained wooden leg and a very edgy chip on their foreskin. It's quite a nice place once you get used to it.

behindmlm.com/companies/plus-token-ponzi-collapses-chinese-media-report-2-9-billion-in-losses/

No millions or billions will make up for the fact that they are low T, low SMV, undesirable manlet chinks

my idols

>quite mentioning "chinks" in threads that talk about the Chinese. That's all you fuckwits type "chink chink chink" come up with some fresh new material.
how about subhuman scum?

Vitaliks Chinese doppelganger

I would sexually dominate Yuan

okey but so what? you are literally forgetting that every chink is a soulless sadistic killer. all of those guys would love to use you as their playtoy

Attached: chingchong.jpg (407x343, 11K)

*it

Chink sums it up pretty well

What's chinese Vitalik Buterin doin in here ?

Attached: chinesebuterin.jpg (1079x1078, 195K)

I'd facefuck yuan yuan all day

>muh bitcoin forks war made the dump from 6k to 3k
>muh insectoid gang made the dump from 12k to 6k
>muh CME
>muh mtgox

these coins are essentially lacking fungibility as the addresses are widely known, have been blacklisted from any major exchange/OTC - consider it burned supply at this point - but people need a narrative i guess

Attached: arth.jpg (611x387, 190K)