No cocaine and alcohol week 9

My head aching, my hands shaking, I'm sweating bullets
And it ain't even hot in this bitch, I'm going through it
My mind playing tricks on me, I mean, shit homie
I might need a straitjacket fit for me

Attached: C04LxY_UoAoMHFa.jpg (599x449, 20K)

Sauce on feet

lana rhoades. i fucked her feet for 1500$ (serious)

Lot of money for a footjob. But very very nice feet.

was worth it.

IF I ever make it, user...

oh its fun making it lad but when you get addicted to hard drugs its not so fun anymore

are you serious? 9 weeks dry and you still side-effects?

all mental user i just fucking miss the life i had. i know death is my endgame if i kept going but life sober is a like being dead so far aswell.

>Never did anything harder than alcohol and small amounts of benzos. Which are both evil drugs, but I still am able to use them moderately

What fucked you up so royally? And how did you make it? Story time if you like?

cocaine is not physically addictive so you were most likely taking some cheap nigger shit they sold you as cocaine, which is 99,9% of all "cocaine" trades, red pill much?

Do you guys just buy it from some dude locally or are the darknetmarkets still the way to go? Got a bachelor party coming up and not really sure how to get my hands on stuff that isn't mostly baby laxatives

Coke is for losers who dont love their self

damn, by the way i found some white stuff on the ground how can i find out that it is come? i want to sell it

>red pill much
r*ddit leaking again fren?
>what is cooking your coke clean
try it, brainlet.

Holy shit man, tell me you recorded it

How to into drugs? I dont know any drug dealers

Sheeit man just came off a 4 day coke binge (neopop festival here).
I was snorting ritalin the day after just to get me going. Good times

Greentext pls

God I hate you underage brainlets, just because something does not cause physical tolerance/withdrawal does not mean it cannot be addictive. You can crave the rush 24/7 and be thinking about the drug/sensation without ever being 'physically addicted' to it.

bump to distract OP.
I mean, go go OP

Z IF THATS YOU PLEASE COME HOME BABY

t.me/joinchat/GyMDCUZBzojcCsMwLv30-g

LARP

moms spaghetti

How do I make my feet that pretty? Mine are all crusty and with fungus under my big toe nails

It's just a larp
NEETs can't afford coke.

Tickle it.

I'm glad you're still sober user. I'm also still sober for 6 weeks and am 3 weeks withouta cigarette. I am going insane at work and trying not to ragequit. It's rough but I'm working out 6 days a week and am starting to see some actual progress

Foot bath twice a day. Don't walk anywhere unless you have to. Eat broccoli and spinach. Clean out your toenails properly once (consider antibiotics and disinfectant if it's really bad) and keep cleaning and trimming every other day. Don't use socks if you don't have to (at home etc). Use a foot scraper (pic related) as often as needed to remove rough and dead skin.

Keep this up for 6-12 months and you should be good.

Attached: 123.jpg (700x700, 91K)

This is now an anonymous foot care forum

Protip: when you clip your toenails avoid making a pointed shape to reduce the chance of the edges growing into your skin

I find myself really repelled by nasty feet/toes, even though (or possibly because) I've never had any problems with it myself. Spoiled I guess.