Gods Unchained

Gods unchained recently started a promo where every game you win gives you 100 entries into a raffle for, among other cosmetic trinket tokens, a mythic card called Tethys.

Why should you care? Because the one mythic card they auctioned off went for $62,000. And you don't have to trust your luck, these raffle tickets are eth tokens and can be sold to collectors/gamblers.

You need a referral to play the beta so use this link: godsunchained.com?beta-key=LHwQRXXdaa

Attached: Tethys.png (335x531, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.godsunchained.com/2019/08/13/the-genesis-raffle/
godsunchained.com?beta-key=ktPKCgNnET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reported. ban this street shitting pajeet.

hes lying. you do not need to use his referral link.

if you use his referral link he gets 10% of the revenue from packs you buy.. he also gets free tickets. YOU GET NOTHING

you can play beta for free right now without using someone fucking ref link.

There are of course other ways to profit, there is a free to enter tournament every weekend with $1,000 worth of packs on the line. And of course if you think the game has promise like I do just buying hand hold the cards in general for trading to open up on October 10th is a possible investment, especially with ETH being so cheap right now you even get a slick discount on early adopters.

Attached: Untitled.png (1085x345, 111K)

you're retarded
blog.godsunchained.com/2019/08/13/the-genesis-raffle/

Attached: retard.png (993x361, 29K)

>There are of course other ways to profit, there is a free to enter tournament every weekend with $1,000 worth of packs on the line. And of course if you think the game has promise like I do just buying hand hold the cards in general for trading to open up on October 10th is a possible investment, especially with ETH being so cheap right now you even get a slick discount on early adopters.
fuck off street shitter. you lied about neeing to use your ref link to play it. you dont. kys

Read my other post you actual moron

Attached: one of kind.png (327x553, 290K)

>you're retarded
>blog.godsunchained.com/2019/08/13/the-genesis-raffle/

bs. i downloaded it and played it yesterday here godsunchained.com?beta-key=ktPKCgNnET

i got 100 free packs for free when i signed up using this link

Nothing more to say? talking mad shit earlier? I'm thinking this pajeet shit is projection.

Attached: TimeLimit.png (627x361, 66K)

Oh wow, the real pajeet shows his pajeet colors.

is it possible to create one account, then use that accounts referral link to create your second (main) account, so that you have what you buy on the second account plus the 10% bonus that goes to yourself (first account) ??

>is it possible to create one account, then use that accounts referral link to create your second (main) account, so that you have what you buy on the second account plus the 10% bonus that goes to yourself (first account) ??
yeah, that's what i did. all you need to sign up is an eth address and email account... nothing else. you'll get 10% more packs

Fuck your pay to win garbage ponzi you third world subhuman shitstains.

Thanks satan

>Fuck your pay to win garbage ponzi you third world subhuman shitstains.
it's a shit clone of hearthstone. and you need a high spec computer to play it even on low graphics quality

What makes you so mad today? someone shit in your shit spot?

>What makes you so mad today? someone shit in your shit spot?
cause my pc is a piece of shit and cant play the game.. and i dont want to sell any of my rsr for a better one

Fuck off you lying scamming faggot and stick your shit cards up your arse.

wht the FUCK does a fucking card game need high fucking quality graphics. for fuck sake.

CLOWN WORLD.

It's unoptimized and getting better, I dunno, my surface pro handles it just fine.

Huh, so they are actually halfway through the genesis pool already. I figured it will hit nowhere near 33k eth but now it seems 100% plausible.

Card economics do sound cool but the game right now looks like HS did in beta fucking 6 years ago, both graphically and mechanically.

But i guess if they are throwing 500k+ for a tourney all the card game pros will flock and try hard for couple of weeks even if their eyes would bleed, I know I will.

I literally am not lying, check the other link I posted, you need a referral now, this guy is an idiot.

The mechanics are at least a little deeper than HS, The UI needs some work But MTG Arena's former directory Chris Clay is on top of that.