fintel.io/

last

Attached: smg_wmt.png (1400x824, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/APompliano/status/1161658774186274818?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for happy husky

may you have gains for the rest of the week

Attached: IMG_0270.jpg (2744x1796, 1.04M)

Some free tips that are worth every penny:
1) Go all in
2) If you don't have the big dick dollars to start out, make your target 25K so you can enter the promised land of (((day trading)))
3) Only sell calls against your stock if you're willing to buy them back for six times what you recieved

Also, pump up NAK and IDSA for me bby you gotta get in on those theoretical precious metals and some hillbillies scrapping tin cans and thirty year old bathtubs. It's a neu paradigm.

Attached: IMG_2856.jpg (1242x1543, 229K)

am i gonna make it?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-14 22-29-16.png (1047x396, 46K)

good night /smg/

Attached: thinkingcutie.jpg (795x396, 144K)

>tfw Graduating into a recession with 54k in loans
fuck my life I'm not going to be able to play stocks for a while.

nasdaq futures went from -50 to +50 to +10 now.

Heeeeyyy, did I see you on WSB?

Your making status is hell yeah bruder

Attached: IMG_2815.jpg (3264x2448, 2.88M)

hey dude, if your debt can cause a recession, you'll get a free bailout. the problem isn't that you have student debt, it's that you don't have enough.

Guys I panicked and sold everything not gold, bonds and weed becuase my friends panick-texted me about the economy. Should I stay hedged/in cash for the time being?

Attached: IMG_1744.jpg (1307x2048, 364K)

Attached: x93.png (621x543, 595K)

If you're already out, why not
Stop making emotional impulse decisions and actually think things through logically for once

if you cared that little about your stocks to panic sell them over a text then it probably wasn't meant to be
wait until you find new stocks that you are actually ready to commit to adn truly love

good time to yolo 30k?

I have some money that I want to put into stocks should I do it now or wait

Wait until Oct at the earliest, or until Nov 2020.

Honestly, if I had any fortitude, I would wait until the middle of next month to see how things are faring. Hop in now and things get worse, it's the stairs up and elevator down my man, you'll be working to get back up to 30K.

Did I do something wrong? I signed into Robinhood tonight and saw a notice that I had been restricted from buying anything, accompanied by an email not giving any more specifics. None of the possible reasons for restriction appear to apply to my account (no day trades, well above the margin maintenance, no rejected deposits). Oh well. I'm sure the Robinhood support team will live up to their reputation.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-00-23-18-1.png (1080x1672, 292K)

twitter.com/APompliano/status/1161658774186274818?s=20

Knowing RH, it could just be a bug. At least they didn't outright shut your shit down and leave everything in limbo. What are your holdings?

>id: next plz
literally telling you to get a new broker.

checked and yea ill comment sometimes if im bored at work. been watching the analfarmer trades obv lol rip that guy.

Attached: JUSTEGG.png (538x1045, 396K)

>using plebbit
WSB is basically /smg/ so whatever

Attached: given up on reality.jpg (960x540, 79K)

nope short the bonds, and this recession signal will be right or a route cause to cause and invasion, i think along with others... we'll call us doves. we're dovish in nature. but its global pullback, but americans will be better off from it, and you can't even fight us anymore, maybe use icmbs and then un, but if you hit america first, we're fighiting back immediiately and iit will crush the markets cause who's buying what.

I think the most likely explanations are either a banking problem with a deposit or margin trouble. However, my only pending RH deposit already shows debited from my checking account, and RH says my "margin health" is well above maintenance. Maybe it's a bug where RH changes the maintenance requirements overnight on their backend, but doesn't update the value shown in the UI until the next day. I'm still waiting to hear back from support. I put in a deposit to cover my current margin, and the next steps will be to cancel the "gold" subscription and

when i get to heaven makes sure there's two more bottles of gin waiting for me.

Attached: 1546480948754.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

Reeeeeee give me cheapies to buy, I have 10k

>deposit or margin trouble
have you ever looked at back end and front end before... dipshits say they didn't do nothing wrong, but doesn't add up and it's a minor adjustment or something... what ever just sell all. this is a minor signal, but have fun, and know we are going beyond december lows... this isn't 2017, this is our guy paul ryan was fed up, he couldn't reduce spending and all this shit gets clogged in the senate. remind me about the filibuster, unrule the fact it was only put in place recenty because of patriot act, the house gave away its bullshit, and i think we need to repeal a ton of that shit.

filtering the nigger tripfag redditor goodbye forever don't post reddit content on here just fuck off to reddit

Attached: The New Normal.png (908x1028, 112K)

also the patriot act should be charged in court but the democrats love it and will never vote against it. fucking neocons thing the only answer is more action... we need more reregulations. honestly the paatriot act bring it up in a debate every one of these 20 candidates except maybe tulsi would fould like an accordian. remember the accordiran fucking a, these democrats have no foreign policy in mind, just dreams about being president... i hope they give me a place to run from. i've never had to bugg out, but i'm ready to.

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying my poor investment choices are crashing the market?

uhh i loove you fredo, have fun and fuck off and die in your own hole some where, these are rea people real lives, and yoou don't fucking get it.

fuck you bitch nigger literally no one cares quit shitting on every goddamn thread holy shit some of these threads are like 60% baggie like get a fucking life

i think debt is good to have if you've locked iit in withing the past 6 months, because i feel you got a great deal and that's that.. i was tagging off yoru line and im drunker than shit

FIND FRIENDS, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY HERE. COME AND KILL ME YOUR SELF ASSHOLE.

so I called my mortgage provider and they let my convert my excess payments into principal only even though I made them a while back. pretty nice of them if you are in a similar situation definitely call them up and see what you can do. they don't let me do principal reduction with their online system but I can apparently fix it over the phone whenever

Attached: mort.png (619x152, 9K)

>so I called my mortgage provider and they let my convert my excess payments into principal only even though I made them a while back.
THATS THE LAW THEY'RE GOVERNED BY BUT YOUR A DIP SHIT I'LL KEEP READING...

WHAT BANK IS THIS? IT'S OBVIOUSLY A SMALLER BANK, AND THEY GAVE YOU CREDIT. LET YOU PAY IT OFF, WANT MORE CUT OFF, THAT'S SHIT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT SINCE OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER OF LAST FUCKING YEAR

Hey that's PNC
I think they do it yearly anyway right? (recalculate your payments based on excess principal paid, even if you don't call them)
I stopped paying excess principal and now I just hold extra cash or buy extra stocks -> my interest is under 4%, so I'm looking to try and outperform that

I have to pay like >2x your property taxes lol

Attached: SomeRiskImplied.png (274x142, 4K)

PNC is a nice bank
what bank do you use?

YOU CAN GO BACK TO MARCH AND APRIL, AND TALK ABOUT THIS CREDIT CRUNCH WAS COMING AND IT WAS GOING TO HITS SMALLER BANKS, INTEREST RATE INFLUX WAS GOING TO GIVE A BOUNCE, BUT DEEP TROUBLE WAS BREWING, 60% OF THESE THREADS WERE KILL YOUR SELF BECAUSE II WAS RIGHT AND NIGGERS LOVE DOING THE SAME THING AND CAN'T CHANGE.

>OP image

kek

BANK OF AMERIICA, WELLS FARGO, SUN TRUST, AND A FEW CREDIT UNIONS

I use wells fargo since my boss is shitty and doesn't pay me consistently. when he misses a pay period he wants to be able to just walk into a branch and deposit money and he's on the other side of the country so I had to use them. I have an account with a local credit union too but it's not much to write home about. they gave me a 5% teaser rate on the first 2500 in my savings account so I keep that in it but not much else. I mostly just use CC for everything and my bank only sees a couple of transactions a month so it doesn't matter much which I use. mortgage is through pnc but I've never banked with them before. I don't plan on paying extra on my mortgage after now I just wanted to see what they could do. I'm right at 4% 15 yr fixed so I suppose I really shouldn't rush it.

I use RH and M1 finance for my play money and I've got several vanguards in my vanguard account plus a company 401k plan (my fucking boss is almost $4k behind funding it no fucking shit I devote 23% of my pay toward it FUCK)

I plan to get an IB account I think they should be a pretty good broker they support trailing stop losses which is important to me

I DROPPED MY PNC INSURANCE LENDINGS A FEW YEARS BACK, DAMN INSURANCE IS A BIG KICKER... FFS THIS OMBAMA CARE BULLS SHIT CANT DENY PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, EVERYBODY IS COVERED... WELL... WHY DO MY PREMUMS GO UP, II'M NOT GOING TO BECOME PREGGERS, AND I'VE NEVER USED IT... I'VE PAID OVER 37 GRAND IF FUCKING PREMIIUMS... THIS SYSTEM IS FUCKED. SINGLE MAN 37 GRAND IN INSURANCE PREMIUMS, AND DID NOTHING. BUT II STILL HAVE TO PAY 7800 DEDUCTABLE.... WELL IIM COVERED... MAYBE YOU'RE BETTER OFF LETTING ME WORK THAN OFFINING MY SELF.

I imagine your property is worth more. I have pretty low taxes where I live though, the house is only worth about 170

I THINK THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE BURIAL FOR OLD ASS PEOPLE THAT NEED A FINAL RESTING PLACE.

turn off caps lock

So after the last bitcoin is mined. Bitcoin will have reached its true value right?
And it's market price wouldn't be as volatile right?
I mean bitcoin is only set to grow if people actually start seeing it and using it as an alternative to fiat right?
Cause technically it's like gold and because of its nature it'll (or has) actually have a store of value in it.
I won't be putting to much stock in it of cause but for this reason it should be considered an actual alternative to fiat that can be endlessly devaluated.
I'm a missing something cause it seems bitcoin still gets hit by crazy Venezuela/Argentina drops in value.
How is my thinking on this matter silly?

A needle just went through my entire toe and hit the bone
Im freaking out

I HAVE NO REASON NOT TO PULL THE PLUG, BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE ARRANGED, AND THE SOUND OF THAT CHATTER, THAT'S MONEY, I'MA UPSELL THE CASKET, TAKE FUCKIING 80% OF ALL DONATIONS AND FUCK YOU, BUT SOLEMNLY SWEAR ITS BINDING. HAVE FUN KIDDOS

sorry... thanks....

Attached: ae7ba55df2005b0b89f11664feb77cbc.jpg (704x888, 66K)

you got pics of that user?

foot has lotta arteries and stuff so you might wanna get that checked out. also hope u got your tetanus shot in the last 10 years.

I use PNC for all my banking stuff, I like to keep it all together.
It was sort of fun getting my mortgage and buying my house because I made it super easy for the loan officer, the realtor people, real estate attorneys etc.
It felt like they weren't used to seeing someone young and single (I was 26 at the time) just show up and buy a first house with money that they'd worked for and no fuss. They're used to either older people or young couples.
my darn property taxes are like $400 a month just so that other people's kids can go to public schools for holocaust class and other indoctrination

ask somewhere else
no one truly knows what will happen, but you can bet that crypto will be either regulated away or will continue to be controlled by whales.

you're supposed to inject between the toes or in the thigh right?
did you drop it on your toe or was it a hand shake?

Your karma has reversed from needling reluctant so many times!

Attached: nikkinikki.jpg (813x1277, 420K)

Ummm theres nothing outrages to see, the needle is totally bent though and it went straight through the center of my big toe scaping the bone but just looks like a small dot of red, it hurt really really bad and just put a bandaid on it

i just moved my foot across the floor and a needle was on the floor at a bad angle

oh god it went so deep, Im transferring this pain to her right now while she slumbers as revenge

splash some gin on it or something, I think it's bad that the wound is deep. That gives it a lot of surface area for infections right?
Was it a sewing needle or an orange tip?

this was my first house too and I lined everything up for them. I found the house and told my realtor to give me a walkthrough and then I bought it immediately. I have a laser printer for work so I was able to print out everything the lender asked for and provide it to them the first time we met. They had just moved offices and I was their first customer at the new location. They told me I was the ideal customer since I basically only had to meet once and provided everything first visit also put >20% down.

I'm sure my realtor would have been happier had I bought a house twice as expensive though. I tried going through a different realtor first and he kept pushing me in the 300 range and wouldn't give me much help viewing cheaper properties.

it was a fat sewing needle but I did accidentally prick my finger on my friends heroin needle almost a year ago and he has Hep C

>First time /smg/ poster here

Has anybody here tried to get inside information from the dark web? It seems like a decent opportunity, if you can mix the occasional inside-information-based trade with the rest of your trades. Should be virtually undetectable.

I wish I could have bought a cheaper house...
I was looking in a really tight range around where I work, so that I only have to drive 10 minutes to work. I bought the cheapest house I could in this area that was livable
had to replace the roof and have some other work done already, next I'm probably going to have to get all the siding replaced. At least I can do all the interior work myself...

I didn't even use a realtor lol. I just got pre-approved, got a real estate attorney, and contracted the seller's realtor.

are there people on the dark web who are like CFOs or accountants just trying to give out accurate insider information on exchange listed companies?
If so, sure, go for it

hmm google says the chance of getting hep c from a needle poke is only 1.8%. It doesn't seem like there's much to be done about a sewing needle poke but to sterilize it, put on some antibiotic cream if you have it, and cover it. I've given myself a stick n poke with a sewing needle before and it was fine
Maybe posting about needle poking poor reluctant all day and then having this happen will make you think twice before being rude in the future!

lmao do they offer that? Let me know how that works out for you. Seriously, I want to know

I had considered that actually talked with a realtor about a house and he was a huge asshole told me to fuck off unless I had a realtor he'd be taking 6% I dunno what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to real estate. My realtor was fine I guess but jesus christ I hate them. She answered the phone and was on top of shit but she owns a whole real estate company and was a friend's referral. I think she did it all as a favor for the most part. She didn't help me much at all during negotiations but I got them to knock off about 6 grand and also throw 2 grand in an escrow account for me for repairs. I still need to repaint the windows and upper part of the house to avoid later damage (what the money was for), but otherwise it has been okay. I got a 30 year roof and it was redone just 6 years ago so I'm lucky there but the HVAC on the second floor sucks balls, it hit fucking 85 in my room today. I still hate realtors.

Any of you guys have knowledge or opinions on CRMD, CTXR, OXLC, or MAXR?

you always ask this, and no one ever replies :(((

I have a minor position in OXLC (under 1%)
I sold my MAXR after it really went up. It kept running after that, but I haven't paid any attention to that. I got a nice gain from a small position and I moved on.
The other two -> no idea
do you have any info on these companies or are you just researching them? seems to be an eclectic mix.

I've been on my second floor only a few times this year. I have 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom empty up there ... If I knew someone who wanted to rent it who I trusted I would probably clean up my house a bit and let them move in, but for now it's empty. My house is like 2x or 3x too large for me to live in alone like this

>are there people on the dark web who are like CFOs or accountants just trying to give out accurate insider information on exchange listed companies?
I've been to a couple of the websites, and they are both asking me for insider information. Apparently, if I give them 3 good trades, I'm in. And they'll either give me tips, or pay me in bitcoins, for all future information.

Problem is, I don't currently have any insider info to trade. Although given my job position, I might come into contact with some information in the near future.

lmao there's no way you'd be able to find a legitimate source that offers that kind of info.
if you did tho, you'd be looking at a price tag literally in the millions.

honestly, an accountant could make more money recording intraday options pricing and selling it to programmers. much more legal too.

Honestly, half of the stuff on the dark web are scams. I don't know what to make of the "inside info" websites.

I think the bubble for this recession is, essentially, the fact the rich have so much money. Way too much. This is why we just crab forever now and who knows wtf will happen. Look at how much it costs to live now vs the past. More people living on less value. And it only continues and middle class is destroyed. It’s a people bubble of sorts. Not enough millionaires too many fat billionaires. Doesnt walmart senpai have 50% of the countries wealth? 1 family? How is that allowed? What kind of shit is this? I dont believe in communism but this type of unfair distribution of wealth doesn’t seem sustainable. The billionaires are so rich many are probably actually trillionaires and they all hang out and play world markets/governments. Gaining even more power and wealth. Seems like people will revolt sooner or later at this rate

occams razor says that it's probably a scam and not real
the whole point of a scam is that it plays into your desire for it to be true.
If you do actually give them good info, they'll take it sure, but they might not have anything to give you back.

Or they might, who knows. But it might end up being eastern Europeans who take your information and then try and blackmail you for more
or it's just guy trying to get a scam rolling. he doesn't have any info himself, he just wants to get other people to give him info, and then once he gets a couple okay marks he can work the scam

if you do it, let us know how it goes ;^)

Trying to garner research and opinions mostly.

I am in OXLC and am debating whether to pull out given the price action.
I got into MAXR when it started to run to 10 but now am being killed and was wondering if people who are more experienced have an opinion or notion where its headed. Like if MDA will actually be sold and or if Jabonskly isn't qualified.

I'm also interested in getting involved in both CRMD and CTXR as a I think they have an interesting product but I have been burned by bios in the past.

Also thanks for the response

that sucks bro I got a house that is less than a third of my take home also I rent out two rooms to people I trust so it's less than a sixth. one of them brought three fucking cats which I hate but there won't be any permanent damage to the house so the rent is worth it. I wish I bought a house with more storage but this was probably the best deal in the whole neighborhood I don't think many people have a larger lot also great square footage that you'll only find with new development just lacking storage. I use the 4th bedroom for storage mostly also my whole garage and workshop is full too. I probably own about 15k worth of video games also some arcade cabinets so I'm really not typical

Basically here to see if I can learn anything and for the memes.

I work at walmart and they have an associate stock program, how do i take advantage of this? am i good with just adding $10 + 15% bi weekly or is there a way i can take advantage of this?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Inside information is common on Wall Street. And a lot of it is not particularly valuable.

If you knew that Home Depot's eighth vice president was seriously considering retirement, would you buy or sell the stock, or do nothing? Probably nothing, because unless you're an analyst who is following Home Depot, you don't really know how this will impact the company.

It's not a stretch to imagine that a lot of insider information makes it onto the dark web. Figuring out what to do with it, and separating the good stuff, from the useless stuff, is the actual problem.

basically OXLC is the one of the four that are the most transparent about what they are doing
If a big liquidity crunch happens and their CLOs all blow up in their face at the same time it sucks. Otherwise they'll be OK.

The other 3 are just smallish companies. They can go up or down big if they make or lose contracts or based on big news, but it's hard for anyone to have a feeling like that unless they work close to those companies in the industry. And even then, they are basically gambles.

my monthly is a little less than 1/3 of my take-home, ends up being 1/3 with my utilities probably.
I was able to rent out the upstairs for a year for ~10K last year, that was OK. Paid for my roof
Actually the people I rented to had cats which was cool because I could hang out with them all day but I didn't have to clean up after them :3
now I'm super lonely, because I have no cats in my house :(((

Attached: 1560305017468.jpg (721x960, 73K)

So.. You did this.
Its almost impossible to break through my veil and move the needle 10 feet from my desk to that part of the floor but if anyone could do it its you

I do deserve this for what Ive done and Im very sorry. But I will be strengthening my veil to maximum from now on, so dont expect this to work again

Attached: xpe.png (310x166, 51K)

>I work at walmart and they have an associate stock program, how do I take advantage of this?
Unionize.
no one gives a shit about VPs

Attached: dafuuuuuuuuuuck.gif (400x296, 1.98M)

>Unionize.
Id like to keep our restrooms in working order.

>occams razor says that it's probably a scam and not real
Yes and no. Obviously, it's part of the dark web, where half of the stuff are scams. Also, obviously, it's easier to pretend to have an active community of inside-information-traders, than it is to actually build an active community of inside-information-traders.

So yeah, the majority of them are probably scams. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were real ones out there. And I might be able to figure out how to distinguish the scams from the genuine websites.

>If you do actually give them good info, they'll take it sure, but they might not have anything to give you back.
Problem is ... what will they gain from that?

I mean, they can't trust the first few pieces of information I give them. They don't know me - I could just be making something up, guessing, et cetera. In order to use my information, they need me to establish the accuracy and reliability of my information.

>But it might end up being eastern Europeans who take your information and then try and blackmail you for more
Had not considered that. That seems very plausible.

I was just going to make like 40 different accounts, and invent news about corporations.

Account #1) Microsoft will have a huge increase in earnings this quarter.
Account #2) Microsoft will have a huge decrease in earnings this quarter.
Account #3) Apple's new product X has lackluster sales, and will be discontinued in the next month
Account #4) Apple's new product X has doubled their sales goals

Hopefully, one or two of my accounts will make 3 accurate guesses, and I'll have made it inside.

pull me the tower.

get a husky they're totally bro I live in the south so we can't always go out but she loves sitting on top of air vents and shit also she chases two of the cats and she caught a rabbit right in front of me in the yard. I let her off leash in the front too which is pretty based. I think I'm gonna buy another property next year to rent out this is the FUCKING time to do it with interest rates as they are you should consider the same maybe find a bungalow for yourself and turn your current property into a revenue generating property just a few years will make a fuckhuge difference later in life. I'm totally going to do what I can to scrimp and save and build a mini real estate empire on the side

400 a month x 12 diick fucking nobody, so its 5 grand in tax, have you looked at ways to reduce this, or are you just buying into government rent and not truely free... well ii guess as stupid as ii must be....

no more squabblin' allowed, if the project is to be successful you two have to get along
crash! bang! boom!
Path 27! Victory to Splendour!
Do you know what the eye means? The eye of the eleventh degree?

Attached: CHARLOTTE.jpg (1100x1636, 549K)

is this really your mentality? do you really have no compassion for your common man? I also feel like government spending can totally be reeled back but paying taxes isn't a waste and it isn't a bad thing. Please do not cheat on your taxes.

I don't want to buy more property here
I live in IL, but I don't have any family or anything here, my only friends up here are people that I work with
so I just want to work here and save up money as long as I have to until I can move somewhere that I want to live

It's a weird situation though, I don't want to be like 35 years old and then start living my life. But my current job is fun and I get paid well and I'm good at it and still getting better. Plus everyone I work with like me and my job is pretty secure (basically everyone else would be let go before I would be let go). So I can't really leave my job, it is a nice situation. But I'm saving money to eventually buy out-of-state property

you sound like you have it figured out. hope it goes well for you

Attached: 1559487825195.png (600x900, 831K)

>Wish we could turn back time

>to the good old days

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-121526.jpg (1370x624, 263K)

vanguard funds lose their god father, we get nothing, all of a sudden we see a so-called signal from ancient times, when it took a solid 3- 5 weeks to get attention because phone and paper where so slow, now media is immediate, and the news you get is fucking lying to you, so just fuck the reporters sensually and fucking trade.

no pulling me the tower is basically all i needed from you... i'm not seeing this as an opportunity for mortals to right themselves or become better, it's a tiime of self brought on strife.

dude I'm in about the same situation at my work. we're a software company and have about 30 employees between sales support and development and between me and one other guy we basically drive all development of our product so this company would have to totally implode for me to lose my job but i'm still in a shitty situation since my boss is fucking stupid and can't pay me properly. I'm such a shitbag too since I never got a real contract and I just live off the checks. I skip work pretty regularly spent most of yesterday drunk and yelled at the CEO on the phone around noon I honestly don't remember what all I said but he had to take off for a meeting so I'm not sure if he knew I was drunk. I've been fucking angry at work for a while I just can't leave though because I can't do that to everyone else

what does path 27 and victory splendour have to do wiith what is going on riight now... and the eye of the eleventh degree. tell me all cause im all ears.

>Stop making emotional impulse decisions and actually think things through logically for once
wait.. what?

lets hold this shit until it loses fifty percents mr GALT FAGGOT.

"Oh, how superior is the Eye of Horus to the Mouth of Isis!"
You have to have ANAL SEX
No joke that's what it means, it's an anus
You have to get fucked in the ass baggie
AD-ON-A-I

hey can you do a draw for me
that doesn't involved my man-ring getting penetrated

I'm glad that I don't work in pure software work. I've never really had a serious negative interaction with people that I work with. Like I've never had a performance review that wasn't full points, they've only ever given me the max raises they can. For 4 years in a row now. So I'm hesitant to even go to our competitor (they already tried to recruit me) unless they get a site in a place that I want to live the rest of my live in

Attached: 1563684969402.png (1055x554, 825K)

oh? If I cant send my outdated diseases to my punchingbag rkg then a random user will have to suffer

Attached: 778a.png (191x216, 51K)

MY POOP SHOOT IS EXIT ONLY, YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SMELL IT OR EVER TRY TO DREAM OF SHIT LIKE PENETRATE IT

>Do you know what the eye means? The eye of the eleventh degree?
IT MEANS BECOMING ONES SELF AND SELF EATING SELF RESPECTING ASSHOLES END UP FINDING YOUNG GIRLS AT CHURCH AND BUILDING FAMIIES YES? IF EPSTEIN AND CATHOLIC CHURCH WERE NOT INVOLED WITH ANY OF THAT SHIT I SAY FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, I no joke just did a 1 card pull with my real deck here in my room. The seven of wands! Mars in Leo! The phallic seventh wand rises against the melee in the background!
Energy rises up the spine, the yogic kundalini! From the lowest chakra to the highest, do you know how you propel that energy?
You get ur bussy bopped, not even making this up or trollin. A surprising amount of these involve that, don't know what to tell you

Attached: kundalini do not sexualize.jpg (713x1080, 165K)