RSR Chads

Stealth. Mode.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-025310_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 724K)

scam vibes

kek who falls for this gay shit fuck off with your shitcoin

sage

how many RSR to make it?

100k to make it
1mil to make it sooner

>I didn’t get anything checkable
Uh oh looks like you have to go back

Attached: E2B2C80C-7A7D-4675-BA78-873DFA23B9BF.png (680x763, 327K)

you bought the wrong shitcoin. you were supposed to buy RFR.

as a deeper green ID I declare your post bluepilled and not based and also wrong

>you bought the wrong shitcoin. you were supposed to buy RFR.
pajeets keep using rsr to shill their shitcoin. bullish

t. Sarjeev trying to fit in

i have 1.4 mil and would consider $3.5 making it for myself. i don't think most of us can do much more than speculate

1.58M RSR here. not selling until $10

Oh look, the curry niggers have arrived

How on earth would it reach $1++? That's just a fever dream.

It doesn't have to reach that much for me to be content with the gains, that's just where I'd drop out

Is $0.10 RSR possible?

RSR has a circulating supply of 4,079,834,931 out of 100 billion.
It will need BTC to break 7 digits to get close. The money in the space is spread too thin. People are better off buying deflationary cryptos like SHOCK if you want gains in the next 6 months outside of BTC

these faggots talk and act like bizlets, this is going to 0, Good luck.

Even if this goes to 0, that's only a 27 Sat loss per coin.
Not a big deal especially when something like XRP regularly loses 27 Sats a day.

Thanks just bought 175k

> if rsr loses 100 percent of its value this is the same as another shitcoin losing a fraction of its value
If you've ever wanted proof that RSR shills are some of the dumbest cunts on this board, there it is.
Go drink some drain cleaner and lie down in your landfill of a village, Ranjesh.

> (OP)
>RSR has a circulating supply of 4,079,834,931 out of 100 billion.
>
>It will need BTC to break 7 digits to get close. The money in the space is spread too thin. People are better off buying deflationary cryptos like SHOCK if you want gains in the next 6 months outside of BTC
this pajeet is fudding every project and shilling his scam deflationary erc20 token

user, I...

Wtf did I just read?! This is Hall of Fame worthy.....

I hold 100k+ but come on lol

holy shit

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1539691577976.jpg (646x687, 69K)

advanced fud