Waters recede ahead of Tsunami. Are you ready anons?

Waters recede ahead of Tsunami. Are you ready anons?

Attached: 1561935356113.png (461x540, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ddex.io/trade/SHOCK-WETH
warosu.org/biz/thread/S14829505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I make it, I'm going to get an Asuka sex robot and give it head pats

>november 87,00

>can't even break 10k
See you at 9k fags

Who gives, its 2020. We are in 2019.

ddex.io/trade/SHOCK-WETH
just buy this shit to make $ or ETH

>put $20k in LINK, $5k at ICO, $15k at prices around 20-40c in 2018, so around 80k link
>keep quiet about it, let it sit in the background
>don't mention it to my gf for over a year
>breaches $1.10 during the bear market
>tell her that one of my investments is doing good (i told her i owned assets, but all i own is link)
>she gets excited and starts tracking it
>when it goes up she keeps telling me about it
>google pump to $1.80, asks me to help her buy some when she's ready. keeps mentioning that she wants to but she's scared
>at $2.20 she says we'll do it later this week.
>on the day we planned to do it she got called out to a friend's house
>comes home later and it's higher than $4
>starts panicking that she wont be able to buy in and make money
>puts 12 months of her work savings in (she doesnt save much)
>buys at about $4.20 on coinbase
>every few days since she makes increasingly snarky amounts about how i convinced her to spend all her money on useless "internet money"
>i never once told her to buy
>always says shit like "thanks to you..." at home or "thanks to user..." in public

This is a larp, a cope. Dominance is going way higher. Coinmarketcap and others will be rendered useless as we wont have a million differrent shit coins, it will all die

This.

Also Asuka prophecy is real

mid twenties minimum wagecuck here.

I bought 32 ETH thinking ETH 2.0 will save me.... man I feel like dumping the entirety of it into BTC

Sure, sell low

imagine telling your girlfriend about your moon mission. What, were you gonna bring her along?

but is it really selling out if you stay in crypto for this BTC bullrun?

Why do you think ETH will pump any time soon due to 2.0? Are you even so sure it will start going on a bull tear well into 2020?

t. was saying this higher than .025

What about receding hair lines?

>Still posting this meme

You do realize this was a discord inside joke right? Jesus you guys are hopeless

Sell is a sell, no? I don't know about your time horizon but to the BTC top it's a 2x, to the ETH top about an 8x atm. We don't even talk about fundamentals here which are obviously much more interesting for ETH in longterm.

If you need cash till eoy go into BTC, if you need it in two years ETH

0.25 was an obvious brake, looked exactly like BTC last year at 6.2 or Link on 2.2 right now

ive had the position for awhile before this dump.

I see more dapps and bullshit being built on the platform and there hasn't been anything news worthy outside of Vitalik suggesting the project will not move one step backwards though P.O.S. is nowhere to be heard. Might even be a good time to pick up Link for the medium term

>If you need cash till eoy go into BTC, if you need it in two years ETH

pretty much what I had in my head when I bought thinking I would walk away and no longer try to trade or move on any information but with the binance move over now I'm more active.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S14829505

You are so fucked you will realize it later

she sounds like a real cunt, why don't you just say "I never told you to buy" every time, or just give her the money back if you're too scared to do that

It eighty seven thousand, I can't believe people still struggle understanding this

I'm pretty sure he/she meant 8,700. They just put the comma in the wrong spot.

No, he said 87,000 but forgot to hit the final 0

>87 fucking dollars

Attached: 1565868347882.jpg (960x834, 58K)