Goldkike posting wojaks and zerohedge articles now

>Goldkike posting wojaks and zerohedge articles now
what did Peter mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-07-30-45~2.png (1440x2118, 874K)

Vacations are overrated and for weak people. I've been working 3 years straight as a contractor for software dev company with no vacation. Making mad bank and going to FIRE soon.

im a neet

Wow what a fulfilling life you live

keep your ass out of world wars next time

everyday is vacation for me

Attached: 1551276698611.jpg (1125x742, 85K)

So long as the boomers don’t know where the memes are coming from I’m okay.

HI PETER!

>too weak minded to delay gratification

Never gonna make it. The number one predictor of success in children is their willingness to delay gratification. I don't mind wasting my 20's and some of my 30's to live rest of my life in freedom. Enjoy working until you're 70.

No you moron, we want to lead the boomers here. Then we can finally dump our bags and transfer the wealth

Peter's son does his marketing

Attached: B93D6A39-BF63-41A2-AEA4-D2F1C4956913.png (257x241, 6K)

No. We need msnbc to shill our bags to them.

Yeah boomers are crusty fucks who demand professionalism in their financial markets.

Americans are in debt BECAUSE of vacations. All these hoes on instagram with pictures hanging out in Bali, or posing with Buddhist monks in Thailand or skiing in Switzerland or whatever, you think they actually paid for those out of pocket off their meager assistant secretary or call center salary? Fuck no, they rammed up the credit card or some sugar daddy got himself in debt to pay for it.

i used to be stronger and more disciplined but after cucked college ive become weak. how to instill discipline?

>grit is better than intelligence

lol you aint so slick, take a week off you dork.

Schiff really wants to be a biz zoomer with bags of shitcoins but he has to shill his shiny rocks for a living.

Probably correlated. I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised.

intelligence is inherent, grit can be learned.
you will never be Einstein even if you lived to 200 if you weren't born with the brain for it.

>be me
>work from home
>do whatever the fuck i want while the wagies are in cagies
>they wish they had my freedom

they're usually sponsored to go there dummy. Green tea company flies them out, model posts a picture holding the tea in front of a waterfall, company just spent ~$5000 on an ad that can reach millions.

get this boomer in a home already gold bugs are insufferable

sips.....mmm this energy drink is good stuff

Attached: 1565208984018.jpg (675x601, 66K)

employment is vacation from poverty

Attached: animaatjes-katten-0768112.gif (357x200, 1011K)

Based schiff

>I don't mind wasting my 20's and some of my 30's
>I don't mind wasting the literal prime years of my life which I can never recover no matter how much wealth I obtain
ok user, enjoy your regret

Einstein was a retard tho

Man NEETs talking shit here. You are on the path. I'm in my late 30's, FIRE'd two years ago after owning my own business. Do it, it's so great to see all the wagies scuttle off to work each morning while at the same time knowing I am not a lazy piece of shit mooching off of family and the government.

Attached: 1537808432171.gif (733x351, 245K)

>I don’t mind wasting the best years of my life slaving away

Attached: 811E3C10-BFD2-4C2E-A53F-1DEA6A95AE18.jpg (484x605, 36K)

lmao right
what a loser