Le Reddit user

Imagine taking advice from these guys

Attached: 0226DF2D-114C-410A-858F-896EC0B087ED.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

That's a lot of woman

>even the dog is fat

Attached: khaloreesi.png (806x763, 419K)

Even the fucking dog is fat.
I wouldnt be surprised if half of those people are also regular Jow Forums posters.

The whale with the nigger baby
I bet she recives reddit gold for good advice kek

Wtf they are all obese

indistinguishable from a biz meetup

so many weak genes in one pic

look at this whale hoarding all those coins in her pouch

Attached: whale.png (364x756, 189K)

Disgusting

I would definitely fuck those two milfs on the right

There's three other black babies in there

Yeah well how about you try living with a thyroid condition and having an inability to lose weight. You wouldn't be cracking these jokes if you were obese too, or if you actually even bothered trying to be friends with some fat people and you'd see that they're not horrible people like society portrays them as. You think you're high and mighty right now because you're anonymous. Say that to someone's face. Go up to a larger woman and say that to her face and we'll see where that gets you.

Reddit has a meet up and tries to have a good time, but is ridiculed and shamed by insecure losers. These people are having a good time but little did they know their picture would be paraded down the internet followed by an audience of trolls and fat shamers. I literally feel sick right now. I'm scared to know how many of my pictures are being stolen and shared around by right wingers in their dark little internet crevasses.

The next time you see a fat person I want you all to remember that you don't know what that person is going through, and that you can't actually attribute a person's weight with their diet. I've been on many diets in my life and all of them have failed. I've been to the gym many times yet I don't lose an ounce. Do you know why? Some people are just born fat. Even if you starved them and forced them to lose weight, they'd just bounce back up to being large even if you only fed them salads. Everyone has different genetics, but some people have a tendency to be fatter. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are a unique person and there's nothing wrong with you. That's why dehumanising assholes like yourselves contribute to the high suicide and death rates of larger people. Start being more inclusive of large people from now or else you'll have blood on your hands from self-harm cuts.

You have no right to belittle theme people just because their a little different from yourself.

Fat people equals a lot of food equals loads of dosh to spend on food equals rich.

Obese people are happy like buddha, because of their hunger for food their financial decisions are fueled by pure testosterone, like a lion seeing a fine piece of gazelle strolling in the savannah. That's why most mafia bosses were kind of chubsters. They had the money for the good restaurants, the unlimited crisps and beef jerkey at home.

Fuck off fatty, stop blaming genetics and try eating a vegetable you absolute whale

>The father of the little nigger is not >in the picture.
Figures.

>contribute to the high suicide and death rates of larger people
nice pasta. also if this is true we need more fat shaming so these fatsos suicide en masse

Or perhaps the father does simply not browse reddit. Did you think of that, racist?

>You have no right to belittle theme people just because their a little different from yourself.
That's where you're wrong fatty

>Fuck off fatty, stop blaming genetics and try eating a vegetable you absolute whale
Maybe I found if I could actually afford greens. Do you know how expensive eating healthy is? 3 months of normal groceries cost just as much as buying healthy for 1 montj. It is simply not an option for many low income earners. Eevn if I could afford healthy foods, it wouldn't help because I cannot lose weight as I am naturally larger. So I may as well continue to eat food that actually tastes good instead of cardboard and takes no time to prepare .

even the dog is retarded

These are the people who call me racist because I won't give them more of my gains?

HOLY SHIT PLS BURN THIS HUMANS ITS ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING THAT THIS SCUMS ALOWED TO LIFE IN THIS WORLD BURN IT WITH FIRE

Attached: 1565821323809.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

watch out reddit, we are coming for you

Attached: 13245342.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

>google part of the text
>no results

Oh fuck, this isn't even copypasta
Welcome to Jow Forums, I will be your guide

the chick witha black kid
mutha fuckin KEK

cringe

>woof woof's in agreement

Attached: reddit_doggo.png (425x460, 227K)

I have never seen this much concentrated faggotry

Looks like r/politics is out in force!

I would have huge shitcoin bags of VET/NANO/IOTA if I took their advice. And I would hate myself.

Impeach Orange Man!

North America in one Picture

This is bait

But just in case it’s not

>all my diets failed
No, you failed to stick to the diet. I fully believe it is harder for some people to be skinny (hell its hard for me to gain weight even though I’d like too, so it goes both ways). But to suggest that it’s all genetics is absolutely retarded. I bet you anything if a fat person came and lived with me and ate like I do for a year, they’d be normal weight. GUARAN-FUCKING-TEED

This is false... there’s plenty of healthy food at Walmart that is cheaper than any junk food.
>A 5lb bag of rice is like $5 (that should last you a few weeks.
>you could buy a months worth of chicken breasts for about $40
>months of brocolli or whatever cheap green you want shouldn’t be more than $40 as well.
>canned tuna is cheap as shit too.

I could go on, but you get the point. You can eat healthy for like $150-$200 bucks a month if you’re willing to eat boring food and actually figure out what is cheap. You’re just not willing to.

My theory is that they're just too lazy to take the time to prepare healthy food and would rather grab a burger or two for lunch. Also they probably drink over 3X as much soda as they do water.

saved to .txt
This is golden

Attached: 1561857872559.gif (56x56, 54K)