Every altcoin is useless trash

There is not a single alt coin/blockchain project that is actually being used by people in any meaningful manner. I would challenge you to show me one. Literally every single one is based on "would bes" and hype. Not a single one has panned out ever.

Attached: 1393529428578.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Check out SENT user

chainlink is being used to get the price of eth

/thread

Correct. Now go figure out which ones you can flip.

>useless shitcoin gets used to get inflated ponzi price of another useless shitcoin
you just proved op's point fag

Attached: fp1.jpg (201x121, 3K)

Not true, I use BCH to buy my drugs now that BTC is a hot mess. I would consider that succesful

>useless shitcoin gets used

this doesn't even make sense. try harder

Amoveo.

Created by the ex lead dev of Aeternity and Augur.
PoW and fair launch, no premine.
Uses smart contracts ontop of LN to allow for the creation of derivatives.
Can do many things like making super secure oracles ( more secure than Chainlink ), stablecoins etc using derivatives.
Uses futarchy to govern the chain.
Infinitely scalable.
Ready today.

I think I thought of a different way of asking this

Is there a single coin whose value isn't based entirely off of speculation? ie. There are people buying it to actually use it for its purported use-case.

Kyber actually does something. So does 0x. Their tokens are worth shit, however. Defi is just starting to work--I'm not sold on it either. Still a lot of drawbacks but it has potential.

> not shitposting on twetch
> not checking the forecast on weatherSV
Never gonna make it

BTC is king but there's some gold around BTC too.
ETH is nerd and dapp money, was nerd investment money now it's mostly deflationary smart contracts, exchanges and games.
XMR is dark web money true use case that many use
LTC is BTC testnet but the massive supply makes sure it will always be silver to BTC's gold. Testnet for BTC is valuable because of how slow on-chain upgrades have become.
BNB is cryptos blue chip stock, crypto's biggest company puts guaranteed % of profit into token buyback and burns.
I love Brave browser and see them slowly strengthening BAT token.

Most people make the mistake of thinking a good use or utility means price will go up.
BTC price goes up because people hold and others are always buying, 24/7 for too many reasons to list. Great currencies have big supplies and high inflation, BTC has low inflation that keeps climbing lower and scarcity on the market thanks to Satoshi and the lost BTC

>Most people make the mistake of thinking a good use or utility means price will go up.

But... um... well, isn't that the whole point? I know that in some cases, such as BAT, adoption and use could actually mean the price goes down or stays low (people will likely cash out BAT they receive right away) but I thought the entire point of speculating on crypto in most cases is "I'm buying now because eventually this coin will be used for [x] and when it is it will be more valuable than it is now"

If it never actually ends up being used for anything then it's completely pointless

No one will use LINK, that's why the price is crabbing right now.

i have something to show you in two weeks, whats ur email

OP faggot make ur research on Quant and then talk

You can lend and borrow money on ethereum.

Attached: 1559938239545.png (885x628, 33K)

Attached: 1490389439496.jpg (512x599, 143K)

chainlink my man

Attached: 1562214108600.jpg (600x917, 170K)

Pump my bags creg

Stop peddling your scamcoin here Zach. This is a LINK board