Cellphone repair

Is repairing cellphones lucrative? Cellphone repair shops charge a fortune? Can I make money?

Attached: 1562511964888.webm (460x258, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is, but not for you

Attached: gelbooru.com 4161005 1girl aroma_sensei bed blonde_hair blue_eyes breasts collarbone computer game_b (850x1133, 635K)

How do you know? I'm good with electronics

do you have your license?

I'm not British. Don't need a license

You'll deal with the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet who will blame you for anything that goes wrong with their phone after you touch it.

Isn't that what business insurance is for?

Bump

My friend worked with the creators of cell helmet and it's a lucrative business
Everyday people are dropping their phones

It’s a lot of work and you’ll be incurring tons of liability.

t. Did cell repair for 2 years

The video reminded me of CSW for some reason

Yes. 90% of your business will be battery and screen swaps.

Just do iPhone screens only.
Simple and small amount of inventory to keep in stock and only takes 30 minutes.
Just have to be delicate and test things first in case of scamming customers.
Have insurance too just in case, everyone breaks one.

True batteries are easy af and in demand

Fren find something else to repair.
Try Computers instead

Attached: NeverGiveUp.png (800x425, 497K)

why'd you make this thread anyway? judging from what you've posted so far you know that the answer to your three questions are yes, yes and yes.
though the second sentence is more of a statement and shouldn't have a questionmark...

Attached: giraffe whip.gif (200x212, 496K)

everything is lucrative if you fit the niche and market properly you dumb faggot

are you allowed to work on apple phones and do you know how to get the parts?

apple actually does not have the right to deny people from repairing their stuff without a license, they just make it harder to do so.
not from lack of trying though, they've tried to make it illegal to repair apple stuff without a license. 50 years ago manufacturers bundled schematics with sold products for easy repairs. even put them on the inside of TVs. today they try to prevent repairs and keep schematics secret.
you should never go to an "apple certified repair shop" because they have clear instructions to just recommend you to replace your phone for basic stuff and are simply not allowed to repair some things even though they actually can because apple forbids it.

i've watched a lot of this guy's channel in the past and he rips on apple's practices all the time
youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos

Attached: 4x Multicast.gif (277x243, 1.92M)

When it comes to smaller asset classes, just like the karate chop kid, never underestimate crypto.

>partial arts