Can i sue my parents for doing bait and switch on my student loans...

Can i sue my parents for doing bait and switch on my student loans? They said theyd pay them off after i graduated but they havent made a payment yet.

Attached: 1554418174482.png (2000x1350, 2.62M)

Do you have written contract? If not, there is no chance in hell

This.

This is just sad on so many levels. Learn some personal responsibility user. This world is gonna chew you up. This new crop is so fucking soft.

I know what you mean, OP. My mom does that autistic shit and it's literally more annoying than not helping.

>Learn some personal responsibility user
His parents told him that they would pay it off. They're the one's not taking responsibility.

You can ruin their precious boomer credit if they cosigned for the loans. But you fell for the college meme, you deserve to suffer

You mean you didn't establish a smart contract with them beforehand?

But you got nice degree for that comfy job right?

They tricked you, you stupid idiot!

Never trust a boomer

rofl they had faith in you that you'd get a job and pay it off, and you're so much of a social retard you'll never do anything more than live with them and play video games on your shitty pc. God, I can't fathom the disappointment they're sharing right now.

KEK

this

Feels like every day I see someone posting about how their boomer parents fucked them over.

If my parents had said to me that they would help me pay for student loans after I graduated, then refused to do so, I would probably poison them with heavy metals and then put them in the worst nigger-nurse infested retirement care facility in the shittiest part of town I could find.

Based

Nigger-nurse infested retirement care facilities will be a "booming" (lol) business model in the next twenty years, mark my words. We could easily make money off this.

atleast your boomer parents can brag about your gender studies degree

There is way to kill them without you ever touching them with your hands if versed in black magic. Hell you don't even need a ritual, Visualization and affirmations(like a car crash) on a waning cycle for a month will do the job. Most people are defenseless and weak minded when asleep so around 3 am is the best time for such workings.

>Personal responsibility is expecting your parents to stab you in the back.
What’s it like being a boomer?

To add, I've killed many people this way. I killed my old boss this way, I've killed one of my teachers this way. Though for intelligent people that aren't into religion, You may have to step it up with getting dirt from the cemetery, A personal belonging and a poppit if they are strong minded.

Meant to say poppet, Attach a picture of their face on the poppet with some hair and direct your anger, You don't have to get emotional as long as your will is directed strongly. Dirt from the cemetery acts as binder of death energy.

I would recommend strongly that you kill your parents OP with magic for such a betrayal, You don't even know how powerful you can become.

This afternoon. Stop being an entitled pussy and man up

>I've killed many people this way

Biggest larp. Name on person you killed or stfu

It's not wise to linger on the past and I don't have to prove anything to you, It is irrelevant whether you believe me or not, The death of 3 people is plural therefore many.

Okay Mr. Larp Larperson

Even if I had what I needed to kill you, Your full legal name and a picture of you, It wouldn't be worth my time for an autist on the internet. I kill those that get in my way or actively try to bring me down, A form of justice.

OP learned a valuable lesson about trusting people when it comes to finances.

Went to college in 01, mummy said she'd pay for a semester. What she did was sign a student loan in my name. I've never played it and it's still floating around I guess. Absolutely nothing has happened to me, so I suggest just don't pay it.

What sort of lesson is it to teach your kids that they can't depend on their own family member's word? Sure we have all have some shitty family members, I'm not talking about them.

Family is paramount.

I don't know anything about this kind of thing, but would written promises made over text, instant messenger etc. not be evidence of an agreement?

I should sue my parents for putting me into an existence of infinite wagecuckery.

Never asked to be born poor.

Yeah, that's what you do. Sue your own parents. Hope you don't ever end up in jail with one phone call.

Here’s thing to bring you a down: you’re a larpimg faggot in your mums basement. Kill me bitch I triple dog dare you

The guy died tried to steal my ex gf died from an scooter accident, one that tried to force me to sell weed for him died the day we would’ve met and spoke about also one guy died in his bed because of heart failures (45) that guy always threatened me and put me in though positions, in all three instances I did pray for them for bad things to happen. I also don’t really know of any other more persons that were close to me and died that young. I can believe that shit.

wish i can do that

Imagine not being interlinked within cells. Within cells interlinked.
Within cells interlinked.
Within cells interlinked.

All I heard was LARP LARP LARP.

Sounds like the plot of a Final Destination movie. KYS faggot

From cells into life