Who's long ripple?

twitter.com/newwhaleorder/status/1162200820936577029

Attached: XRP.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190513115054/https://twitter.com/mdudas/status/1065804676690518017
newwhaleorder.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL kek

So realistic

I had a laugh.

Hahaha guys I am reposting New Whale Order!!! Hahaha I'm in the in-crowd!!!!! Hahaha look at everyone else not in the KNOW!!!!!!!

haunting

What if it does the opposite

Xrp bag holder

im tempted to short it but seeing that wick last night on bitfinex makes me hesitant. these faggots have billions in cash to prop up the value

More fud more exposure, sharing your shit. Will send it to $2 in no time. Cheers!

I'm long

Is this OC? That's some dank

anyone that actually buys this shitcoin doesnt have an IQ above 80. i literally can conceive the possibility that someone with an intelectual power above that level holds xrp. its an unregistered security that is printed by the billions every month to get dumped and cover operations costs by ripple the company + make profit. its insane how many people fall for this blatant scam

Xrp is the biggest shitcoin out there.

Ok this is funny, short ripple long link

This is all you need web.archive.org/web/20190513115054/https://twitter.com/mdudas/status/1065804676690518017

Anyone who bought ripple in the last 12 months is an idiot.. look at the LINK for the past year or so. A lot of progress and profit and ripple? Nothing! I’ll just leave this here for the meme.

Attached: A4A48A07-FBE1-4998-AFCE-6075C6C0D576.jpg (800x880, 92K)

Guys we need to make some content for LINK holders.

Fuck you, i’m a bag hodlet.

If you pay attention to that video voice, he is saying XLM XRP loool

XRP ARMY HERE WE ARE COMING AFTER YOU, DELETE THAT VIDEO IMMEDIATELY AND GO LONG WITH US!!! THE TRAIN IS LEAVING SOON.

Wow dumping already lmfao

ATL

Why so many ripple haters here?

Ripple next level trolling

Swell conference is soon we should see some pump

Anyone manage to solve the blurry pic of that lady?

wow, just wow. The retardation of the XRP flock seems to be proportional to the price action - the lower the lower

This isn't 2017 anymore, nobody, and I mean nobody gives a fuck about no conference. It's been the biggest crock of shit before, so what are they going to do there now, invite Obama and pay him in XRP?

I heard Steve Mnuchin might come this year, this is very bullish. I don’t see any reason not to buy

Great, another shitshow with an expensive speaker paid for - yes, you've guessed it - XRP sales.

I am sure Bernanke, Clinton, Degeneres, Kutcher and a many more are thoroughly enjoying the bagholders dollars. It's better off in their pockets anyways.

Screencaped this for later

Attached: original.jpg (817x814, 117K)

you should have been screencapping the retard who was spamming this board incessanty with august 14th happening, a veritable goldmine of keks now.

based. cripple fags btfo

Has anyone else noticed that this is a kind of money invented by a goblin from Gringots?

Attached: gringots.jpg (800x450, 77K)

Que august 14?!!! Just crossed the mexican borders and i was told in order to make it in amarica, i should buy ripplecoin and engage in a very transparent dialogue on Jow Forums

Great whales dumped on us and now trolling us, just great! But you know what? XRP is a good buy here, been accumulating for 6 months now. The pump is coming I feel it, I just do!

BUY WHEN THERE'S BLOOD IN THE STREET!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON’T TO LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE BARON OF ROTHSCHILD! HE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT RIPPLE IF HE WAS ALIVE. PLEASE GUYS BUY WITH US, LET’S SEND IT!

IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO THE BARON LISTEN TO THE CHART, THE DUMP THE OTHER DAY WAS TO SHAKE YOU OUT BEFORE GOLD MINE PUMP TO THE ABYSS

Attached: 1EE0412D-47C5-4E98-A24B-1847F6B9ED53.png (932x550, 36K)

3k was blood in the streets. 80/eth was blood in the streets. This is still high.

Are you for real? Or just dumb turd? Your chart says mid august!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the shit is dumping big time

Come on you just unleashed slow brain ripple army on this board.

it is probably is the same faggot who shilled the August 14th here like crazy

Hardest cope ive seen in 3 years.

Xrp has never been as dead as today

No xrp is oversold therefore is a buy but you are free not to buy, Link looks like shit though. An incel coin, that’s all it is for degenrate dumb trolls who live on Jow Forums and think holding $1000 worth of Link give them voting rights in some imaginary company. And to top it all run by another incel, the only difference he us Russian with more brain and will eventually dump on his skave bagholders because this is all they are. A garbage bin for a shitcoin that run on another shitcoin aka ETH, and once again made by another incel. Russian again hence why ETH is in the top 3. Ripple has its own network, run by a team of professionals.. when was the last time you saw Brad shilling shit or announcing announcement of the announcement. Why? Because Ripple is business oriented.

You must be new, Fuck off back to /redit/. We don't like niggers here

Video not funny at all, buy Ripple dump Bitcoin. Thank me in few weeks.

Agreed LINK is a useless coin, XRp is the ladder

kek'd

Shorting ripple you idiot

No one is buying XRP. The sell pressure is too great. The sucker buyers or bots cant keep up thats why the price keeps declining.

Simple as 1+1. Idiot.

Actually the same thing happened before the 2017 run, drop below the trendline (although not as hard as this one right now) and then up like a loaded spring

what the fuck are you talking about, ripple is probably the most shilled piece of shit in this space 'big plans, big deals, mastercard, big banks' fucking list goes on and on and on, and in the end they had to acquire a majority share in moneygram (who noone in the first world actually uses) in order to trial the tech because all they're so called partnerships was complete and utter speculation.

Glad I got out above .40c on this shit

Gotta give it to you they are dead brain zombies. People think biz is all about trolling but the best crypto advices came from here and I think ripple is coin you shouldn’t hold long term

past performance is not an indicator of future success

Bullshit, you are holding XRP and XLM, I know it and you know it

But seriousely guys, this whole ripple shill is so overrated.

Bullish on ripple, after the conference Trump 10000% will tweet about it. Hence why he tweeted that he doesn’t like Bitcoin

You made my day

lol, wrong, holding :

LINK
ONE
FTM
BCPT
VIDT
BNB
RLC
QNT
CHZ
XCM

#XRPArmy here, you do not understand Ripple therefore please do not spread FUD. Calling all the XRP holders to explain to the nocoiners here what they are missing.. nevermind they will FOMO anyway when it pump and we will dump on them again and again. Same old same old.

Ill add I held a load of NEO but thankfully shorted when it hit some $18 dorra, which netted a nice return.

>when it pump

good one user, this shit is more dead than Abe Lincoln

Attached: lel.jpg (351x425, 33K)

I read every reply here and I’m retweeting that shit, xrp ripplers are on some other planet. I can’t stand them anymore, blocking 10-15 accounts a day shilling xrp. This madness need to stop!!!

long RFR, and BTC. that's it.

kek this is pure gold, nice work

Attached: cripples.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Still, fractals and market cycles exist, although the broken major support makes it unlikely imo, but in this market a single tweet can change things

>why so many ripple haters

they are afraid. instead of real bank coin with working product and alots of clients wthey hype to some startup 2-men dev sub billio dolalr lunch money shitcoins.

HAHAHA

I WILL NEVER SELL. fuck off.

ripple is the most legit project, its even more legit than bitcoin. ripples marketing budget (300M$) is bigger than most of your shitcoins whole fucking volume. ripple is backed by banks, governments, jews and financial elite such as institutions.

stop fucking buying your pajeet coins or 2-men university dropout bedroom team shitcoins.

ripple has over 200 clients which most are banks etc. your shitcoin has nothing or just speculational partnerships NOT FUCKING CLIENTS.

if you aren't holding any ripple, you are not gonna make it.

just go gamble with your pajeet tranny shitcoins and let us, the REAL MEN buy the OG XRP. ripple is actually older project than bitcoin.

ripple got offices all around the world and its expanding fast. XRP is going to be the coin for the financial elite.

in the 2020's normies will FOMO FIGHT to even gain the required 21XRP to even open a fucking XRP account.

buy now or cry later. they have already chosen the next bitcoin.
this is bigger than nobody even can imagine.

Yes, in the future normies cannot even afford the 1XRP, they will FOMO FIGHT and buying my ripple drops.

21XRP is the minimum amount to open a ripple account wallet. its now worth about 7 dollars. when ripple hits 589$ even oening A ONE SINGLE XRP ACCOUNT will cost over 12 grand.

ripple will be the future, ripple will be the coin of the financial elite.

don't fight against windmills, buy XRP. it has everything you need to make money. it's backed by fucking GOVERNMENTS and JEWS.

banks all across the world are clients of ripple. ripple is been here longer than bitcoin.

Link, an incel coin, that’s all it is for degenrate dumb trolls who live on Jow Forums and think holding $1000 worth of Link give them voting rights in some imaginary company. And to top it all run by another incel, the only difference he us Russian with more brain and will eventually dump on his skave bagholders because this is all they are.

post scottie doesn't know, it suits you so well

now it's time to buy moooaaarrrr

Attached: 098456jgn095.png (802x614, 33K)

>but [CELEBRITY] is coming!
fuck this
short it
short it all

shorting XRP to 0

the only way to make a profit on it

But price is going up this year

>secretary of the United States treasury
>”celebrity”

Gigacope. You must be profoundly upset.

NIGGER

WTF IS DOING REDDIT HERE NIGGA?

Attached: 1562151010269s.jpg (250x166, 6K)

I'm longing ripple because BlockChan runs on it and when Jow Forums finally goes down, ripple utilization will go through the roof

What are some arguments against XRP? Would like to hear some.

Attached: Asian.jpg (684x1024, 178K)

There are none, gulibile 4chainersvare good at one thing so far trolling.

Let me look up some FUD threads from 2017 people like to re use those same lines today in 2019

That video is nasty though, I can smell it from here. Are they walking on pajeet poo or what?

Basically only the dumping but disregarding the fact that most of the escrowed tokens go back into escrow.
Oh, and no banks .. I mean only a few literal who banks .. I mean yeah some kinda big banks .. okay quite a lot of banks but still too few are using it.

Employees, Ripple themselves and R3 cashing out what XRP they have left with no regard for price.

These kikes are dumping this to 0. Short while you still can.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-093849_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.1M)

Fake

Jow Forums will never go down boy, ain’t your everyday shtitcoin

Ripple is in heavy accumulation, pump incoming i repeat mayday.

Attached: 44B97217-FFED-44A2-83E4-A036B696937C.jpg (1503x791, 140K)

Spot on

XLM ARMY HERE NOW, WHO’S BUYING?????

I'm lost here, too many armies and shit. Have some sense of humor.

Relook at that chart. Xrp just broke down past the 30 cents support. It's going to sub 20 cents now.

XRP is not a shitcoin, it’s a good investment with PoW

>printed
retard

You are going a bit too far with this boring XRP crusage newwhaleorder.com

Shame on you!

You know what I think, they are telling the public to short while telling their premium members to accumulate. LONG XRP!!!!!

Shame shame shane, Hi Shane!

Very boring animation SAD!

Ripple is hugely manipulated by the company, can pump or dump anytime they want. These are bankers not your everyday folks.

I really wanna buy ripple right now

NO SIR BUY LINK SIR
LINK IS GOODER DEN XRP SIR
THANK U SIR
NICE TO MEETING U SIR
REMEMBER BUY LINK SIR