Metal Chads only

Sup Jow Forums

Just started my based boomer rock portfolio

Another 40 oz. incoming

Who else gonna /makeit/

Attached: 20190815_233618.jpg (1762x963, 517K)

You should buy coins instead of rounds

But how does this effect link?

Silver at $500 will be equal to .5 Link

I'm about to buy me an ASE tube in a few hours when my direct deposit goes through.

Wrong

'muh fractional purchases'
If you can go big dick 1oz stacking then do it fellow chads

Oh shit, you have the derp buffalo too

They are a good buy
little to no premium, cheap af and pure .9999 baby

I also have a suicide stack of stinky linky

If some chink decides to make stainless steel copies of those buffalos and unload them online nobody will do shit about it. If they counterfeit coins and sell them they'll have a SWAT team at their door with an extradition order.

don't buy generic rounds user stick with ASEs or junk seriously. where do you buy your silver? where do you eventually intend to resell it? go check out the place and see what is best for you but I don't suggest buffalo rounds unless you're getting them right at spot, but you can get that same deal with junk

Guide me to a dealer user

It really doesn't fucking matter. If silver has a massive pump like it did almost a decade ago people will buy what they can get their hands on

I am getting all my buffalo rounds via JM Bullion starter packs

>not knowing your local coin dealer for years who is jewish and knows his shit
>not also being jewish and benefiting from nepotism
Kek I pity the goy

>Patronizing Jewish business

Cringe

Oy vey lemme get tribe pricing

unironically reddit pmsforsale is good I've never been burned and I've sold on there too, but i always used paypal goods and services for protection. APMEX is also good.

it really does matter. ASEs and junk you can sell to literally fucking anyone because everyone recognizes them. other than that generic rounds will limit your market somewhat and coin shops will give less. If you care at all about it as an investment then do what you can to cut the gap.

also note in many cases bullet bullion is measured in ounces not troy ounces which is shitty

I've got a steady influx of Amazon GCs. How can I convert these goypoints into precious metals with minimal loss of pricing

Forgive my autism but isn't silver still silver? Why would the picture on the coin matter if I'm holding the silver as a store of value

ASEs and junk are US currency so the secret service will be sent after you if you try to fake them. random rounds don't have that same protection and you can buy fake coins from china. also not everyone wants bars or ingots whereas boomers literally grew up with silver money and recognize its value. I like buying morgans when I can find them near spot too since they will have both numismatic and silver value over time so whichever ends up being better.

>Why would the picture on the coin matter
It doesn't
Government mint coins just go for more over spot and will sell closer to spot
When your ugly ass silver rounds are worth 500$-750$ at melt value neither you or anyone else will give a fuck about a few pennies on the dollar.

>buy fake coins from china
Yea obv don't do this

It's not just about the silver. It's also about the security. Whoever counterfeits a silver eagle is gonna go on the government murder list. Everyone knows this so they trust the eagles to be genuine as well instantly recognizable. This increases the demand therefore the price of eagles.
Aesthetics are also important. Even bars will with attractive art will be more expensive per oz than a chunk of silver. Attraction draws demand, reduces supply and increases price.
The only time all will be equal is if you're selling to a refinery which intends to melt it.

My purchases of pick related were intended to start my stack. I bought from.JM Bullion. Moving forward, I should buy American Silver Eagles and ASEs only?

It depends where you live. If you're american then ASEs, maples, and libertads are best to focus on. If you're a euro then philharmonics or brittanias. If you're australian or from NZ, kangaroos and kookaburras.

Why the fuck would any person buy physical metals as an actual investment

If metals ever blow off, (a) you will have paid a ~2% fee each way, and (b) you actually have to deal with the hassle of selling that shit. Just trade derivatives. If a situation ever happens where derivatives disappear, your shiny metal isn't gonna be worth anything but some nigger's attention.

>My purchases of pick related were intended to start my stack. I bought from.JM Bullion. Moving forward, I should buy American Silver Eagles and ASEs only?
Buy generic if you want to buy generic.
JM bullion is not gonna sell you fakes. It just wont happen.
Silver eagles are great to stack and if you can or want to go for it. But don't let any of these tards shame you for buying generic. 1 oz of silver is still 1 oz of silver and you will always find a buyer.

a big reason I prefer junk and ases is because I can offload them nearly instantly. I sold some silver a few years back on a forum and it took me 4 hours to sell 3 tubes of ASEs and about $15 FV of junk whereas it took days for the rounds to go. If you end up needing money it's great to decide I want money and have it in my account that same day without even leaving my home.

depending on how you buy and sell it you're out shipping

t.Platinum Chad checking in where my based platinum chads at

Because I enjoy the feeling of PMs in my hands and I'll ghost and nigger that looks my way with my PM holdings in lead

welcome to the club

Attached: 20190217_235440.jpg (2576x1932, 1.86M)

I'm drunk right now. Sorry for my sloppy posting. The future of this world has been hitting me harder than normal. Still buying PMs and crypto, scaled back on stocks

I just wanna make it with my bros

>If you end up needing money it's great to decide I want money and have it in my account that same day without even leaving my home.

this is where you fucked up though. Not even trolling but anything you put into metal you shouldn't need same day. I mean really, PMbugs are supposed to plan ahead.

Based. Do you keep that in a safe?

i wish, i live in a studio apt

i keep it at me mums house, lol

Attached: 20190512_185833.jpg (2576x1932, 2.11M)

He is fucking with us, right? PMs ARE money. Why would I trade my PMs for fiat in a SHTF scenario?

enjoy your non-liquid real life shitcoin

How many oz is this? It looks /comfy/. Gotta be pushing 500?

nah
current stack is like 180-200oz of silver and about 1.8ish oz of gold
been accumulating for a little over 2 years

ive gotten some more stuff since those pics

Attached: 20190305_191406.jpg (2576x1932, 1.87M)

great, if silver ever goes up 50% you'll break even on all that ornamental rubbish. We've come full circle, you could make millions just making fancy precious metal coins and selling it to richcucks who think they're "investing".

Attached: 1516137904990.jpg (562x600, 37K)

What are you in?

From what I understand, PMs aren't an investment- they're a store of value. I don't want the fiat price to go up because that means the government is being financially fucky. Do you have an alternative take?

check out the pic in this post this pic
I just put all the ornamental stuff at the top to make for a better photo... my average price per oz on silver is in the $17's, and thats accounting for all that "ornamental rubbish"

I made a lot of generic buy's in the high $14's and low $15's, and thats my buy price not spot at time of purchase

sometime you gotta buy stuff you like, that gets your rocks off.

Attached: 20181205_174225.jpg (2576x1932, 2.04M)

Attached: 20190218_194946.jpg (2576x1932, 1.86M)

>"store of value"
holy shit you really fell for it

just got a whole oz eagle. the ration to gold and palladium is crazy

Silver Eagles are popular because in America you don't have to report purchase/sales of Silver Eagles to the government as they are technically legal tender.

Attached: 1.jpg (620x330, 124K)

Philharmonics and Silver Krugerrands are the cheapest government issued bullion over spot. As they are government coins they also sell @ or a bit above premium. With rands and Phil's, you get a bit more silver for your money over Silver Eagles.

However if you are American there are many secondary benefits of Silver Eagles and they tend to sell reliably at least a dollar above premium.

Attached: atten.jpg (877x713, 43K)

I don't know libtards tend to be quite expensive in its premium, and that premium doesn't tend to stick around well when you go to your local shop to sell them. Stick to ASE's. Philharmonics are worth more than libtards

*sell reliably at least a dollar OVER SPOT

*meant to say above spot, not above premium

Does it really matter what design it is? 1 oz bars/rounds silver is still 1 oz bars/rounds silver right?

That's my thought. I love my ugly stack.

Like any other industry, brand recognition matters.

It's not really about design but recognition and trustworthiness of the coin/bar. This affects price and how easy it is to sell them.

How hard would it be to sell a generic round or bar when everyone is just looking for some silver for the cheapest price possible?

Nah I'm not saying people will refuse to buy your generic rounds. Well some amateur buyers might refuse but most professional and experienced buyers such as coin shops will always buy rounds.

It's just that it will take a longer time (they will have to test for purity and whether the coin is real or not) and they will of course pay below spot price because it's not a famous brand (thus will be harder for them to sell them).

hold this this for 50 years.

dumb fuck detected. silver is legit..

When you say amateur, are you talking about the common person who doesn't know anything about buying and selling silver if that person just needs some silver? How would the average person know about ASEs. Most people don't even know what our roosevelt dimes are made of nowadays and let alone know that they were once made of silver.

>When you say amateur, are you talking about the common person
Yes as in both a common stacker/collector to someone that is completely unaware of the stacking world. Both type of people won't readily trust random rounds until they are "tested" by a reputable source.

> How would the average person know about ASEs.
If it comes to a time where many commoners want to buy silver, they will learn the basics quite quickly. If the economy tanks everyone will quickly learn to know the basics of the silver market. And they first thing they will learn is "ASE = Good!"

So I'm saying that in terms of liquidity, generic rounds and bars are on the lower end.

When it comes to liquidity, the easiest silver to sell will probably be 90% junk silver coins. They have the lowest chance of counterfeiting and their recognition is undeniable.

you say you get less for the buffalos but omit that with the premium over spot to get into silver eagles it doesn't really make a difference i don't think. the premium over spot is $2.50+ for silver eagles and shops will only give you spot price for them. the premium over spot for buffalos is 40cents+ and shops will typically give you 95% of spot price for buffalos. in that case you're actually getting a better deal with the buffalos if you're paying $2.50+ over spot to get government minted silver. Best deal i got buying private for silver eagles was $1.25 over spot and buffalos at spot.

What about those bars stamped by like Jmbullion or Apmex. Are those considered "reputable sources" since they are big sellers of precious metals?

>lesser cuck rock

Jews charge 3.5% spread for silver here, I already lose 7% of net worth AHHHHHHHHHHH

Where can I buy silver without getting fucked up the ass by EU tax laws. Silver and gold have such shitty gains I'll be long dead before I make up for the 21% VAT I have to pay.

Personally Apmex and JM bullion bars to me are trustworthy and I would buy them off you. Coin shops and bullion sellers will buy them readily too. However expect lower premiums (or none at all) just because they are not government/brand name (brand name bars would be something like Pamp Suisse). I or any coin shop would offer less money because if I buy APMEX bars from you, I would have a harder time selling them to a commoner as they might not know what the heck APMEX is.

Not sure if a commoner/noob would buy them. They will probably stick to government issued coins because they are afraid of unfamiliar things (and I can't blame them for being that way).

Attached: 0000129_gold-british-sovereign.jpg (400x266, 44K)

Well to be more clear, I would buy JM and APMEX bars because basically nobody counterfeits dealer specific bard/rounds. Not because they are "trustworthy".

All counterfeits tend to be either fakes of government issued coins or fakes of more popular bar/rounds like Pamp Suisse, Sunshine mint, Silvertowne bars, etc.

Thanks a lot. How many ounces to make it?

Attached: 1490197960365.jpg (600x400, 101K)

Always more than what you have right now

Is 100 ounces enough? A mix of ASEs, Maples, and generics.

Just be careful with buying generic silver bars and rounds because government issued coins around the world are becoming more counterfeit-proof (for example, privy marks, micro grooves and just complex designs in general), so the guys that make fakes are moving onto making fake bars and rounds.

My generics are all apmex bars since I started with those thinking I just need cheapest priced silver possible.

Even having just 1 ounce of real silver makes you better than most in this world.

Don't know what your goals are so I won't tell you if it's "enough" or not. 100 oz is pretty good mate. Every stacker will tell you to keep stacking though- it's never enough for us.

From experience buying cheap spot price generics and buying premium ASE's all tend to balance out in the end.

Money saved from buying low over-spot generic bars = premium you get when selling reputable ASE's

Don't stress too much over it. Silver is just silver. Avoid counterfeits and it's all good.

I have lots of generic rounds if it makes you feel better

Also nobody makes fake APMEX bars because it's worth as a counterfeiter to make fakes of more recognizable brands with higher premiums.

Alright I gotta sleep.

How will silver ever hit 500?

you can buy VAT free silver from Estonia

Wow mate! How is it bragging with a photo of some rocks worth 170$? Plusside those rocks wont give you dividends/interest and wont create you cash flow.

You rock fanatics forget that we aint living in the 1890/1900s anymore. Our society has totally changed and those economic downsides will recover soon or later. Its essential for our system to go down once a while to just skyrocket the second round.

Enjoy sitting on your worthless rocks when asteroid mining comes . Imma stick to boeing/airbus (and other aerospace /space travel stocks)

Attached: 1562305232073.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>Asteroid mining

Attached: 9508213F-F1DC-4908-959E-E5F5432FB03C.jpg (1235x1266, 955K)

The same way it did it 1980?
It ran from 9.50 to 240 (inflation adjusted), a 2500% increase in the space of 5-7 years

>asteroid mining

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (600x336, 57K)

>buying shiny rocks when SNTVT is making a new internet

not gonna make it.

I decided to sell small % of my btc for the silver/gold boomer meme last week.

R8 my stack lads and tell me if I will make it.

>60x 1oz coins from different countries
>20x 1oz coin from perth mint
> 80x 1oz perth mint coins coming
>5x 1kg silver bullion still coming

>1/4 oz gold coin from perth mint.
>5x 1 oz gold coins still coming.

>Going to buy 5k of silver and gold mining stocks.

Am I on the right track? Can a Precious Metal oldfags please educate a cryptorich zoomer

Attached: WIN_20190816_18_13_08_Pro.jpg (1407x1075, 233K)

Imagine thinking that buying rocks is a safe investment.

Yes rocks! After awhile they worth many rocks!

Attached: 1533821039798.png (1298x719, 614K)

#WAmasterrace

get some on your next trip to switzerland

Imagine not being a millionaire in the next collapse?

Attached: AF3F7E76-04C6-4BDC-AF08-670E120BA11D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

Fingers in many pies lads.
>index finger in muh gold
>middle finger in muh crypto and chainlink
>ring finger in muh cars
Do all these and you'll be fucking minted.

Attached: 1534311739555.png (996x868, 705K)