'How I lost £25,000 when my cryptocurrency was stolen'

'How I lost £25,000 when my cryptocurrency was stolen'

bbc.com/news/business-49177705

"I deleted my internet history after every check of my wallet for extra security."

Attached: _108132331_montymunford-print-imagebydantaylor-dan-dantaylorphotography.com-1.jpg (410x230, 9K)

>was told to write down my private key and store it securely with other financial documents. I was never to reveal it to anyone, or lose it.

>So I printed it out, but also made the fateful decision to store it in my Gmail drafts, so I could copy and paste it when I needed to make a transaction rather than laboriously typing it out each time.

Dude come on now.

lol

that's why you always access your wallets in a private browser.

I was just about to post this, that's like building a fucking huge ass safe with 1m metal walls, putting one key in another huge ass safe and let a second key lying on your doormat.
Cryptography can only be safe if you use it correctly.

Buy BPRO to recover.

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 44K)

am i the only one that just have my money in the exchange? with the same generic password i use for everything.
t. 10K$.

He forgot to open his wallet in incognito mode

This rustles my jimmies extensively. Fucking normies.

absolute state of normies

Attached: 1527505697372.jpg (399x385, 44K)

What next, our clown gov is going to call for a crypto ban?

Oh so its a retard who essentially saved his info onto the cloud and it got hacked. Fucking idiot

>Lol I don't know how to computer
>crypto currency is therefore bad

I think I'm going to keep my bank account details and card pin numbers safe by recording them in this thread, that way I won't lose them

>with the same generic password i use for everything.
boy you are playing with fire

Nobody will guess his password of "password"

I do.
I have 10k in Binance and 8k on Coinbase and sleep comfy desu

Attached: wagecucks.jpg (3200x2172, 2.02M)

Its actually 'qwerty123'

Nope.

bbc fear mongering.

Reminder that coinbase's wallet actually suggests backing up your seeds on google drive. What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-123557_Wallet.jpg (1080x2400, 286K)

Holy crap, that's even more secure

That's why crypto isn't for normies. They are just too stupid for it.

“was getting the jitters when the price of all cryptocurrencies began to fall in 2018. Maybe it was time to take some out.”

If it was malware probably wasn’t key logger, probably was scanning the clipboard.

So it turns out that international banking wasn’t a massive conspiracy, nor Jed were just too retraced to looks after their money properly.

This is seriously a big problem preventing ore people investing in crypto, if they don’t know how to comfortably secure their crypto assets they’ll be too scared to buy them in the first place.