SENTINEL price speculation

are you guys filling your bags ?, we have less then one week, before SENT starts a new uptrend.

this dump is low volume, nobody is selling
once buy pressure steps in again either for a new announcement or from simple price action, sent will find a new ath

Attached: ch.jpg (1280x616, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.binance.com/en/research/ATOM-2019-4-28.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depth looks nice, there is some big support walls

Attached: depth1.jpg (870x453, 36K)

Yes OP. 3m stack. Ready to go.

looking nice

Very little buys are needed to bring sent back to local high

yeah people only looking at small term timeframes are probably desperate but smart people see that only plebs without the ability to risk are selling.
whales are accumulating, like that LINK whale that bought 19m then another 7m he owns more then 1% of the supply at this point

thats more then 0.1% of the supply its quite a lot only around 1k people will be able to own as much as you

Attached: matrix-sent.png (768x1024, 1.1M)

>that LINK whale that bought 19m

you mean that LINK faggot? Less than $1,000,000 in LINK isn't that much.

1m in link its 1/700 of the supply, its quite a lot, but i guess it depends on perspective

>goes to buy more SENT
>looks at order book

fuck 40eth has this back to 3000vits, where are the bagholders with angry walls?

there are none, look at top holders, nobody is moving their sents, only people that dumped are the ones with short term timeframe and without understanding of how low caps work.

but even this is good, people that wanna fill their bags will be able to buy blood from plebs

Only a few more hours till these threads go away for the day, thank goodness

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16-10-29-01.png (1080x1920, 455K)

Im jelly i have only 1m, i filled part ofvmy stack on the recent dump

sentinel is held by very strong hands, they probably know something we dont

Sentinel threads usually appear during USA daytime

maybe it has something to do with sentinel and binance

info.binance.com/en/research/ATOM-2019-4-28.html

i think in the next months sentinel will get listed on a big exchange

Attached: CZ_dVPNs2.png (564x490, 159K)

that`s our Trick sir , do not tell Themn this !

Comfy with 228000 Sent, will I make it?

Attached: 1563300699327.jpg (250x250, 5K)

thats a nice stack, host a dvpn node on main net and get more

Attached: daddy.jpg (777x1280, 196K)

No shit, because you want Americans to buy. Tech support scam call centers mostly operate during US hours too

You are paranoic fren, use Occam razor the simplest answer is probably the right one, sent community is mostly American and European

Use the occam razor sir, either I'm part of a grand conspiracy to discount your legitimate project for no reason, or I'm just a Jow Forums user who's sick of seeing your scam endlessly shilled here

I challenge anyone itt to prove they're white. You won't.

Attached: Feed me.jpg (1424x2624, 684K)

I was more referring to the people shilling. Hope you can sell before you lose everything user

Let's make sentinel great again

Look at the orderbook user, sentinel is going only up only plebs are selling

yeah trust me I already saw that picture where the bright lighting white washes his skin and makes it impossible to tell if he's actually white

I asked him multiple times to take a picture of his hair, which would be a better identifier, but very strangely he ignored me, and then told me he didn't care to prove he was white, even though he went to the trouble of taking a picture of his arm.

He could've at least taken a picture like this:

what does hair have to do with anything ?

thick black pajeet hair is pretty distinctive

Why cant everyone see about Telecoin.It is one of the best but underrated project. And has a cool product.

Wouldn't say it is good or bad but my preference is sent for sure

I retract that, it looks like a prime shitcoin user transaction masternode, not very cool to be honest

Nice chart Op i was trying to buy but no One Is selling

250 sats by EOY easy.

yeah i expect ath by the end of the year

I Need this dump to accumulate more

how the fuck do you buy sent? I only use binance

you can buy from idex hotbit hitbtc

We just need 50 eth to fully retrace the dump
Sentinel private here

once the right anons have finished to swipe these levels we will move up very fast cause there is no real sell pressure

how do i buy this shitty coin? i know nothing about crypto i only have a few crumbs of bread on a binance account

if you wanna buy from idex get some eth then transfer it to your wallet, or just move funds to hitbtc.
there are many tutorials on yourtube if you need help

thanks i'll czech that out

no problem dude

Attached: nazivssent.jpg (958x1280, 259K)

Attached: hub.jpg (1377x875, 55K)

You guys are faggots, posting pics of your arm color and shit. SENT is an obvious moon, just buy what you can afford and stfu

what is the point of the existence of this image

The vocal minority of biz is more concerned with imaginary skin color behind each message. The silent majority slowly buys early and rides the hype for 20x. 250 sats EOY easy.

this, so much this. that's why there's so much volume. everyone's buying.