Silverfags and Goldfags

POAST STACKS NOW.

is 22oz enough to make it? I have another 5 coming as well as a 1/4oz gold eagle. I tire of this wagecucking world bros.

Attached: BF6F764F-572F-4AD7-A7E5-CD022688A7CB.jpg (2084x1536, 875K)

It's not great but it's still more than 95% of the populace

What is that viking shit? Where tf do you get that?

Thoughts on my collector coins?

Attached: 3352CCEB-505F-4D3A-83C4-BAB855156859.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

>Checked
Nice Pandas user! I would like to get a good set of Pandas going, but the premiums are brutal. They go up in value every year, which is awesome!

Don't have my 5 oz with me but, I am ordering 10 1/10oz tubes of 10 for barter

Yea, go for anything before 2011 Pandas because so much pandas are being produced now. I did some researching, more Panda coins are produced this year than all Bullion Panda coins before 2011.

AHHHHHHH THE AUTISTS ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AHHHHHHHHHH SILVER & GOLD THREADS HAVE SKYROCKETED
WE GONNA MAKE IT BROS
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU

Attached: 1565054711420.jpg (1862x1204, 500K)

Be skeptical of bars from small/unknown mints. Some of them could be fakes. Fake bars are more common with gold but they are starting to fake silver bars as well. Search for it on youtube and you will find all kinds of videos about it.

Bought 600oz of silver and 2oz of gold last week. Feeling comfy. Experiencing the heft and sheen of those beautiful metals really activates the reptile part of my brain stem

You're going to be fucking joocy rich when this collapse hits

>SILVER & GOLD THREADS HAVE SKYROCKETED
I mean. Was there ever a more reliable sell signal?

is this what boomers have been going on about? i remember seeing a few silver threads in early-mid 2016 on this board when the price started going up. id be careful

Just bought another monsterbox. Adding it to the burial ground shortly

forgot pic

Attached: silver price.png (1085x425, 16K)

Silver is under-valued and suppressed, it should be roughy $150 USD an ounce.

>SILVER & GOLD THREADS HAVE SKYROCKETED
i noticed even tho the price barely moved what the fuck is going on every time i see the catalog i think wow gold and silver doubled in price? then i check and it's FUCKING NOTHING

1kg Gold suicide stack

>wow has the economy gone down exponentially? then i check and it FUCKING IS
>t.100 year bond lmao
ftfy

i have no idea what you are smoking but can i have some? unless it' cock... i'm not interested in that.

if the DOW Jews looked like this on Monday morning you certainly be so snarky.

Attached: btc-argentina-2-1024x543.png (640x339, 22K)

i only have like 3% in the stocks right now even that is not just stocks bonds also. i knew 2020 was coming years ago. buying the dip on stocks is one of my short term goals but even then i probably won't go above 10%.

I don’t get what’s up with these threads. In high school I started investing in silver and I stopped accumulating at 100oz and then eventually sold it all. Do people really think you can make it with 20oz or are these high schoolers?

oh shit you've convinced me to buy the fuck up

>1100oz Ag
>2oz Au
Took me about 3 years to get here. I have 3 100oz bars that I got early on when I was in FOMO mode. If I had my time again I'd have stuck to coins but I'm not too concerned. Silver is still silver.

I've also taken a break from stacking to grab some bitcoin. I want to be in both camps 2bh.

nigga 22oz what can you do with that, melt is down and make a silver dildo lololol
why are silver stackers so fucking poor
jesus

Attached: 11085169_1701333950093889_505899701_n.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Anybody here have any of those glorious Ukrainian coins with Archangel Michael on them

frankly i only bought 100 gave most of it away but how heavy this shit is never cease to amaze me. silver as money? who the fuck are you kidding i don't even keep the change anymore because metals are heavy. it's 2019 for fucks sake. fucking shiny lead bars are so last millennia.

If you were to take all the silver that’s ever been mined throughout history up until now, and evenly gave everybody on earth the same amount. Everybody would have 8.5 ounces of silver.

seems more like a hobby than anything that also has potential to make a return from. probably just Jow Forumsraelis buying a bit each week/fortnight from their pay cheque

STACK ATTACK!

Attached: IMG_1242.jpg (2990x3417, 2.9M)

sounds about right 50 billion oz of silver been mined if i remember correctly. however most of it is unaccountable.

When solar powered electric cars start getting pumped out in reasonable numbers then we’ll see a hike in silver prices. Look at what happened to rhodium, palladium and platinum when all car makers were required to make catalytic converters to reduce emissions. They soared.

maybe it's also possible that price will get even more suppressed if the industry needs it.

A good chunk of it is lost or used up industrially to the point of not being able to recycle them. The real amount is about 5oz per person.

Just bought 20 oz a few days ago because of all the threads. This place hasn't steered me wrong so far (ignoring the shitcoin shilling) they got me when eth first came out and before bitcoin hit 20k.

I did have a question though, today I heard someone refer to gold as speculative. Never heard that before and it was coming from Bogle the Vanguard founder.
I always thought PM was just stores of value and hedges.
Anyone have input on this?

was there a reason why they use troy ounces instead of standard ounces? is it like short/long tons? im not a burger so im not too familiar with the use of differing imperial measurements

Maybe but I doubt it. Rhodium is $3k USD an ounce. Eventually price suppression will lead to shortages and an immediate price hike thereafter.

so we should be pushing for some sort of government regulation that utilises silver?

Historically gold should be $500 USD an ounce. Looming recession is what’s keeping the prices up. Silver is down because of suppression and it being an important industrial precious metal compared to gold.

I got 100 oz silver and 600 shares of SLV.

Yes.

It's specutalive as an investment, but not speculative as a hedge/store of value.

Gold should be $5957 per oz now, what are you talking about...
usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html

Thanks
that's part of what convinced me to buy, I've been interested in just different financial vehicles that I can afford now that i have excess income.
JM bullion made it quick and shipped it inconpicuously too.

Make sure you buy the top

Ahh
makes sense

>Gold should be $5957
shhhh dont let the goyim know

It should be $56k an ounce relative to our world debt economy. I’m talking about historical prices and averaging it.

so soon then?

isnt troy oz a unit of weight and oz a unit of volume?

I got 50 OZ. My local silver shop is ran by a smug guy that shit talks with me about the dumb indians and shitskins/niggers that demand a lot more for their shit than its worth. He treats me and my wife like gold, no pun intended, and gives me a super great discount on silver. He only takes cold hard cash, and when you walk in, the walls are black, there is one desk where he stands behind, and just one light bulb over his head. When you ask for something, he goes to a locked door, goes inside, opens his big ass safe, and then gets whatever shit you request. I saw this fucking boomer buy 3 grand worth of junk silver in one shot. It was glorious.

Attached: 20190816_194556-min.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

also, I have this from wagecucking too. It sucks buying so slowly, but slow is better than nothing.

My stack is big enough to cover all my monthly bills. I want to get it bigger before the end of the year

Attached: C62D79BD-1129-4FF2-A0D5-E2FBC28A17CA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

I need more junk in my stack.

what kinda premium u pay at the local shop? I have always bought online, several of the online sellers have intro offers for new customers where you pay spot.

>cold hard cash

Attached: 1524708278993.png (396x396, 304K)

no premiums for his junk silver, and he only wants $2 premium per ounce for bullion

Who else prefers bars? They're simple and serve their purpose. Coins on the other hand are more of a collector item and lead to people trying to Jew you on price.

Already did but I'll post it again. I wanted to, and still might, depending on what the market does, pick up at least another $20 in junk silver. I had intended to go full ASE, but figured why the hell not pick up some junk, and ended up enjoying autistically looking at and rolling them up too much.

Attached: The reward of a hard day's work.jpg (2560x1920, 1.06M)

Have 20oz in gold, zero silver except some random panda coins, how should I diversify, 80 gold 20 silver?

What I prefer and what the market prefers are two different things. If I could stack one thing it would be 10 ounce Britannia bars. If I could hit a reset button and start again though, I'd only buy ASEs if stacking for weight, and only pandas if stacking for numismatic value.

aren't I a stinker? I mean DIRTY FIAT MONEY

I pickup a variety. When it’s time to sell, sell the lower grades, keep more of the AGE. plus they get bought back for 1% more usually.

I got one of those coins.
How much are they worth?

Plebs

Attached: 341F4818-A383-4F9F-83E5-34E7394E09C6.jpg (640x320, 53K)

you got so much gold that google has the picture of your collection.
you should get a better camera too

>it's 2019 for fucks sake

Attached: organic soy zoomer.jpg (637x445, 53K)

Same silver all bundled up while I drink my sake.

Attached: 20190816_210752_50.jpg (2016x1512, 961K)

bump and im drunk

20k cash and 500ish oz

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (4160x2080, 2.6M)

11oz checking in, gonna buy more tonight

me like shine

Attached: IMG_20190813_200433~2_noexif.jpg (2681x2467, 1.24M)

>buying a coin with a nigger on it

How does it get that calculation if u can buy it for $18?

As much as an oz of silver cost.

>holding that much fiat
Should just buy 10 ounces of gold no need for that much cash

That Silver silver dollar is 10/10 though

You will probably never get rich off of precious metals, it's basically hey, I think my countries economy is going to go to shit, and I don't want to starve. It's not horseshit either, I've heard people use silver to trade in venezuela

well tripfaggot
for stackers how much fiat should one hold?
asking for a friend

I'm posting it again

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (2422x2651, 1.68M)

What kind of safe do you have? I just picked up a sturdy safe with fireproofing.

Gun safe from Bass Pro

Attached: safe.jpg (2400x3200, 1.91M)

Attached: queensbeast.jpg (2016x1512, 2.9M)

that's way too much cash man, can I ask why you have that much on hand??? do you know how much purchasing power you lose in 5 years on that???

nice digits and safe. I wish I could get a tall boy like that and fill her up but I move annually for now. Got enough shit to move as it is.

Safe doesn't matter, location does. Also, your hoards are cute, but chump change.

>chump change.
The gold by itself is worth over $30,000 right now. If that's chump change to you, te salute.

>is 22oz enough to make it?
Imagine being this poor. Pocket change is not an investment.

Attached: 12426473452354.png (252x402, 221K)

Is there anyone as cucked as physical metalfags?
They literally PAY to get gold/silver scraped from the bar just to feel special by having the equalent of a tattoo on their bar.

>i knew 2020 was coming years ago.
Holy shit dude

Attached: wosurprise.jpg (226x249, 6K)

Spooky.

post stack

I dont get these Silverfags. They stack Silver to the roof but whom are they going to sell those amounts when Apocalypse happens(which they always dream of)??

The same amount invested in some diversified Portfolio would not only generate income but also is safe to sell , safe to keep , and it doesnt get oxidisized.
I can sleep better with cash flow generating stocks than some shiny ass rocks which only brings me the inflation in but doesnt beat it (in not volatile markets)

Attached: 1561064014765.jpg (503x519, 52K)

That is going toward the downpayment on a house.

You absolute faggots make me book a trip to go buy 80 oz of silver next weekend. Might as well get a thai massage whilst doing this shit.

Attached: 1323222240001.jpg (409x409, 21K)

Checked
This chart makes me slime.

Checked

Buy Hecla or Goro (gold resource corporations) the are pretty much suppressed. Q4 will give you nice gains.

Attached: silver-bullion-810x476.jpg (810x476, 67K)

>Whom
faggot

Well, we are aware of QE and the destruction of currencies worldwide. History teaches you a lot about the devaluation of fiat money and we are now at the end of one monster cycle.

If interest rates at 0 (except the US) doesn't concern you (and we are near ATH), you should wake up while you can.

The next economic downturn will be a killer for a fiat money given the debt, deficits and economic stimulus that will follow.

The game has changed.

Disclosure: I'm actually holding most of the cash miners (GORO, First majestic silver, Hecla, Endeavour, Coeur, etc). I'm already up significantly, but earnings still don't mirror new spot prices, so I'm patiently accumulating do the EYO