Cant wait for this fraud to finally be exposed

cant wait for this fraud to finally be exposed

globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/16/1903230/0/en/Visionary-Bitcoin-Creator-Satoshi-Nakamoto-to-Reveal-Identity.html

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-05-05-at-9.31.30-AM-e1498827814433.png (1500x769, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can answer that question now if you want, instead of waiting a couple of days.
WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW
satoshi nakamoto is craig wright
satoshi is the name of ash from pokemon in japanese
nakamoto is a famous japanese philosopher

Satoshi Nakamoto was that guy that died, Hal Finney

You autistic useless faggot, shut up

WRONG

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has

what we have here is an opportunity of gold. a great possible victory if you might think
have you ever looked at a token or coin and thought to yourself that you would have purchased it if it was early btc? i know what it feels like to buy the early stuff - i am a big holder myself actually
and when i look at craig and do my own research into him, he is definitely the maker of btc
all of the signs are there for him to be the true mind behind the excllent product. so if you had this hope in the past, you may wish to consider what you have not been paying attention to up until this time
me? i am all in
if you are smart you will be also
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
And now For a Bonus! Watch him DESTROY a hater!
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8

getting lazy there greg

Attached: greg_salty.jpg (108x125, 3K)

I'm feeling STIFF about now

What will happen to BSV once everyone knows craig is a pathological liar?

Ok panjeet, we'll call ya

Attached: 1565990115109.jpg (633x724, 99K)

I think we all know how this bullshit will come to an end.

Attached: 1565413559773.png (1418x871, 2.32M)

>Will he finally sign of move some btc from the genesis block?

How will we know this reveal! is legit?

Alright fellow sirs it was Spring time and Craig was walking near the Temple.

The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. Craig answered them, “I have shown you many good works; for which of them are you going to stone me?” The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, call yourself Satoshi.” ‘You are blaspheming because you said, ‘I am Satoshi’. Craig responded "If I am not doing the works of Satoshi, then do not believe me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that Satoshi is in me and I am in Satoshi.. Plus, I was awarded the copyright” Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.

Attached: 1565940832692.jpg (1080x1134, 44K)

LOVE THIS PASTA!

Craig Wright team HAS been working hard. Let us all celebrate! Woooo

Yes! Love this one too

>my reveal
I doubted this were even possible, but this sham appears to suck more dick than creg. STOP being Satoshi, you lying useless faggots

Attached: 1546844226953[1].webm (1146x720, 1.2M)

id tap whatever that thing came outta box is

Dear god, the look on the father's face

Attached: 1563543214275.png (510x332, 60K)

Attached: 1556768381277.png (662x478, 22K)

WOW this must be all over the news

>news.google.com
>search Satoshi Nakamoto Identity
>0 results

Attached: hmm.jpg (200x211, 6K)

>P-Pops ? This is user, I'm taking him to my room and he's going to tap me silly !
>Thats nice So.. uh, whatever the fuck
no offense user, but I suspect you'd equally 'tap' a fridge left open a crack or an unwary household pet. Standards man, grow some ffs

inb4 its a quality bait to promote their holdings enterprise

Yes I'm sure this is totally legit.

Satoshi Nakamoto = Sergey Nazarov

Wrong. How does a programmer who just so happens to be one of the top programmers at Cal, live a couple of streets over from someone named Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto? How does he not have any connections to him and he is the first recipient and earliest user after Satoshi Nakamoto? Hal Finney's death coincides with "moving onto other things". Too much coincidence to that theory of who SN is. It blows my mind that the identity is still being questioned. It's not hard for a fraud like Craig Wright to get in early or at the least to have mined or bought Bitcoin from Mt. Gox. Now he claims he is the creator after Finney and Kleiman were deceased.

Fuck me running.

If it's not Hal Finney, then it's Paul Le Roux. Bitcoin has its fingers wrapped in money laundering and the first Bitcoin client had a poker client come with it. Satoshi may very well have been an international crime boss that deep inside was still a caring human being. Tony Montana was ruthless, but he still had love for his family.

Satoshi Nakamoto is not Craig Wright. Craig Wright was an informant that got Paul Le Roux behind bars. He is a conniving and compulsive liar that has possession of the TrueCrypt encrypted hard drives that Paul Le Roux stashed his bitcoins on.

Attached: gutcheck.jpg (1002x619, 167K)

sd;vouhcdiusnlivusnfdliuvbdiufbnW;EFJN;OV ;LKCNM;SOIC ;SDOGIHS;ODUHB;UOBH;USD;UGRD SHITPOST!!!!1 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1563154402284.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

It's just another one of CSW's spins on his web of lies. There's really nothing anyone can do to prove beyond doubt that he's Satoshi (even signing the block would leave a shadow of a doubt, eventhough it's pretty compelling evidence), and only one trying to do that is krek.
I'm just curious what he will provide as a proof, and how much will his fanboys pump the price. Should I buy some?

We welcome honourable Dr. Satoj Singh as the real Satoshi Nakasmoto sirs

Attached: CSW-1545298476271.jpg (592x781, 230K)

Everyone that wants to know, knows it already though.

I don't know how many times he's been caught forging documents but that's well in the double digits by now. Only an idiot would buy that every time the forged documents are planted to make him look like a liar.

He's also made countless conflicting statements as pointed by the courts.

If someone doesn't believe Craig is a conman they are either retarded or they are on the BSV scam.

haha i read that website and it immediatly has all the signs that triggers the "its another mental ward idiot" flags. just like this jurgen debo weirdo from belgium. seriously the only legit fucking freak is Craig, his level of autism is """mild""" compared to all these other mental defuncts running around.

/saged

Attached: btc_bsv.png (1590x1028, 225K)

Jow Forums would implode if that happened

Attached: 1505506457736.webm (718x304, 1.04M)

Craig is not autistic. He says that because it bodes well with the kind of computer genius that came up with Bitcoin. The weird behavior of Craig is due to being a sociopath.

Hal helped bug fix bitcoin, you utter newfag
he also disagreed with satoshi in some ways, he implemented the first blocksize limit, which satoshi didn't really agree on, but conceded it

we already know that bro

>CSW is a fraud!

Attached: 1542857821634.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Where is that mirror of the very first version of bitcoin?
Satoshi sucked at coding lmao, it didnt even ran on linux and there was special code to handle fucking fat32 storage on windows xp.

Ignore this promo shit.

correction he is a fraud until proven otherwise just like every other pretender

i can't wait

Attached: indian disneyland.webm (480x360, 2.62M)

>faketoshi

Flags when

epstein dies and now the creator of bitcoin wants to reveal himself