twitter.com/mhluongo/status/1162553273028677632

Attached: Capture.png (598x517, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mhluongo/status/1162531367814684672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/mhluongo/status/1162531367814684672

Attached: Capture1.png (597x296, 18K)

>Rube Goldberg machine
Must be hard not having a high enough IQ to understand some simple code.

Matt is getting destroyed by our fellow Link marines and you can tell it's getting to him.

Attached: Capture2.png (603x928, 104K)

Matt is confused
It’s okay, by the time he realizes what’s happening it will be too late for him to do anything about it
Funny how it usually works that way
Matt, instead of being his own best friend, decides to be his own worst enemy.
They do it to themselves, don’t you see

Attached: C8E8A4AD-0D5D-493F-BCC9-CE1A3C684628.png (494x699, 636K)

I'm hodling chainlink. Tell me I'm not retarded for the 200th time today.
/thread

Tell him to use Oraclize

Attached: linkchess.jpg (800x1281, 713K)

Attached: kekethor.jpg (877x572, 154K)

why is everyone of you stinkers such a cringeworthy faggot? serious question.

Attached: Link rats.png (600x636, 361K)

I wonder: Is he related to the Tom Luongo whose articles I see on Zerohedge? If so that would explain both the incompetence to face reality and also the unwarranted self-righteousness.

Buy mobius s-sirs

Some times when I'm bored, I take a few minutes to solve the oracle problem.

Attached: solving-the-oracle-problem.gif (472x300, 17K)

Attached: 1559124299771.jpg (801x671, 131K)

>I'm dev doing a cool thing
What a faggot

Too good

It's the streetshitting upbringing.

fucking kek

Attached: peplaugh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Matt confirmed to be in absolute shambles

Attached: 0A3B054C-B325-4D8F-8041-947006F2ECCB.jpg (604x604, 40K)

Why do you faggots get b8’d so easily? Let the clowns honk it makes no difference except to your egos.

Attached: D134F0CD-9EFA-48E3-9689-54610D5280E4.jpg (675x482, 42K)

It's funny how the much discussed "link Twitter" is just 5 guys circle jerking

They are smart though. I just wish they would stop posting frogs

Whoa whoa whoa. Wtf is this. Imposter.

Everyone that uses or looks at twitter needs to get the fuck of this board. Go and hang out on discord you normie pieces of shit

Why are you so seething, newtard?

>eventually
Dude probably already has bags and he’s just fucking around because that’s why link marines so

Attached: 1E1364BC-5F76-47E1-96AD-0088BD69432E.png (800x506, 407K)

>Some literal who on twitter
>1 retweet, 15 likes
Who the fuck cares what he thinks?

hes right Links smart contract code is already way outdated. The future is not link, look for new coins.

Nothin personnel kid

HAHAHAHAHAH BTFO WHAT A FAGGOT LMFAO

>I just wish they would stop posting frogs
Fuk u make me

lol

Attached: Capture.png (555x703, 222K)

You're going to make me dump another 700k huh

Those hooker won't fund themselves

You newfags for farted and baited on. You only step up your Twitter game when you know how to dialect in the memetics

There are no oldfags left here to sperg with, let alone with a twitter homo. FUCK OFF

He's right, there are zero devs using Chainlink in production. KYC oracles are easy to build. It's like 100 lines of codes. Chainlink has literally no usecase as of now.

He's quite right. Essentially a Rube Goldberg JSON parser.

I just hate frogposters in general for the leftover unoriginality, but when they're in a ace off of Jow Forums it makes it hard for anyone to take what they say seriously and that's without taking into consideration that most think it means they're openly a bigot or politically obsessed.

It reminds me of how trollface got old and cringey but there were still people tying their identity to it for years after and just looked like faggots to everyone else.

Because they have no idea about the underlying technology to the chucke e cheese token they invested in

rekt

>it makes it hard for anyone to take what they say seriously
So what you are saying plebbit is, they perfectly keep your kind out of the rocketship. Great, based nazis keeping the frontline while you shill closed permissionless pajeet legacy chains nobody in his right mind will ever use, let alone build a business around them.
>ib4 we need normie money to pump and go to da moon

>LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?

This is a fantasy. Institutions are not using chainlink yet, and traders/retailers are the ones buying and pumping the price. If a genuinely large enough institution wants chainlink, Sergey is going to give it to them for free to "incentivise".

All the price action so far has been people like you and me and Reddit and crypto fans and whale traders. Considering that's driving the price up as far as it has been, then yes it does matter and it's all that's mattered so far. It's what makes Google and Oracle announcements pump the price. Of it's given us a 900% increase, who except a deluded fool would pretend that doesn't matter?

Also it doesn't change the fact that frogposters look like annoying faggots to everyone

>needs an oracle
>calls Chainlink a Rube Goldberg machine

He clearly has no idea what Chainlink is.

LMAOOOO

>Also it doesn't change the fact that frogposters look like annoying faggots to everyone
Know how I know you're not from around here?

Attached: 1565556635701.jpg (1074x1435, 449K)

Can't fault chainlink, it's clearly a damned fine idea. It's the rest of you stupid mouth breathing faggots that queer up the atmosphere surrounding it. The community around chainlink is literally the worst thing about it.

Stop caring. There isn't a successful coin that doesn't have an autistically obsessed community.

Who is this faggot and why does anyone care?

Literally who?

Sick, saved af.

Because biz uses twitter now apparently. Reeeeee

WE

ARE

MORONS

AND

WUZ

SUCKING

MANIACS

Attached: 1549970618049.gif (360x360, 1.89M)

Yeah and he's also not an enterprise so we don't need him and he doesn't need us. Link is for enterprises.

Kek, he got rekt.

He's right, the bare idea of "price oracle" is extremely stupid, what you need is one solid source and lowest ping possible, while oracle could provide a better consensus it also introduces additional delay which makes it useless.

Checked. Kek confirms this guy's a total faggot

lul lurk more nulinker