Drunk thoughts

Chainlink team are dropping 700k at a time.

They are either planning to dip out with the cash after web 3 being a nothingburger

OR

Protecting themselves from risk as they anticipate that the price increase will be so large after web 3 that token sales at that point would shake faith in the teams determination to see the project through to end

Attached: 3A79CACE-35CE-42CE-90B8-9DD8DCB04132.jpg (490x899, 115K)

There is a timeline for either circumstance. Which one will you be focusing on?

Honestly, I’m seeing a 5-12k link by 2022.

We should be looking at 1k - 3k between 2019 -2021.

Srs

Balls deep
I believe in derivatives
I believe in shipping
I believe in supply chain
Sergey is Jesus

No jokes tho srs

you are a delusional retard

KYS

I’m chillin man
If chainlink goes to 0 who cares

I am super bullish on its ability to replace trust entirely and bring on automation full steam. Again - if it’s just a nothingburger, I don’t give a fuark. Fun enough idea that I have a possibility to get in on something with such great fundamentals

Its really simple- give link to shitcoins - shitcoins get use cases for their shit - and agree to not dump their tokens because its the token that will save their ship if it works- so they all agree on this network to work in this way- launches like bitcoin acts like bitcoin with smart contract feature turned on - the guy who inventes bitcoin comes back and explains what chainlink does after richard stallman explains UNIX to a room of cameras

>jew id

Kys kike fudder

>predicts multi-trillion dollar marketcap

fairy

there's only about 5 actual coins left in the crypto space now that do anything or are used for anything. you'l see those 5 (or however make it as time goes on) accumulate all the capital to themselves. large market caps will be the norm those survive the next 12 months. just look at LINK; not so long ago it wasn't even in the top 100 MC. it's now knocking the door of the top 10. that in itself would've seemed insane in 2018, 1000k eoy or not.

>Team owns 65%
>Team aggressively dumping
>Linkers: this is bullish!

If you consider the whole supply, including "locked up", it is Top 10. Ify everything works as planned the flippening will happen around December 2019. If Sirgay is going to stall or market freaks out, Q2 2020

So are you here to protect link investor money? How kind of you guys constantly posting instead of letting us throw away our money

>market cap
back you go

I dunno about user but I post about that because I honestly want Link to succeed but I think the token alottment is ridiculously bad. I think the community should try to ask for a token burn. I understand that's ridiculous and makes me look ridiculous to even suggest it but I can't imagine ANY asset reaching significant highs if one entity controls 65% of the supply. It's not possible.

you need to sell all your chainlink and go to plebbit where every shitcoin du jour does token burns
you honestly have no idea what you're invested in

The pump is over I'd sell if I were you

They are getting over a million bucks in their fiat of choice with every dump. Link was under 20cents like a year ago. They’re taking their money while they can. I’m bullish long term but it is not a buy right now. It can go way the fuck down.

they dump 700k link every few days, yet the price still remains stable ~$2.

which suggests we're at peak euphoria

Just means there are enough people buying. They know regular sales volumes and sell their stacks accordingly to not cause big price fluctuations. I know Jow Forums thinks everyone is a retard but them, but Link team has thought of this. I’d do the same if i were them.

Stay poor, watch btc

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-044341_Chrome.jpg (1298x770, 313K)

>closed legacy chain
>Slow
>expensive
>permissionless filled with cp
Not sure who is more pathetic and ignorant to how basic economics work in the current institutional environment, gold bugs or buttcoiners

An attitude like that is what makes a shitcoin into a global keystone of finance.
Pic related was the wristband st the county fair a few days ago

Attached: 78DFC9C5-A4FB-4222-9F2F-3C10706FE728.jpg (651x400, 245K)

you mean Sirs you fucking pajeet

IT sucks I can't get more LINK, this is the last moonshot.

Web3 will be an absolute nothingburger why do you guys keep hyping it up? There is not a single rational realistic thinker on this board anymore.