Advice request on crypto for transactions

Hi,

I need to purchase some BTC in order to purchase “goods” in a specific market place. I need this whole transaction to be as obfuscated and untraceable as possible.

Jurisdiction: UK

Any anons with any advice in the best way to achieve this?

Attached: 0C21EEC5-FDB9-40E8-9D25-C49A3E20BC46.png (750x1334, 2.25M)

step 1. kys
step 2. repeat step 1

/thread

the sheer fact that you have posted on an 'anonymous' board where your IP and MAC address has been tagged is testiment to how much of a new fag you fucking are.

Youve already essentially admitted to conspiracy to supply drugs, this is the uk nigga.

Two words to get you started:

Tails bootable.

coinbase

You must be 18+ to post on this site

I have admitted no such thing you faggot. I simply asked how to purchase BTC discretely. I selected ironically as I suspect that people who are involved in illegal activity would have a better idea of how this process works.

I want this information for purely academic purposes for a book I am writing where the protagonist is a disabled minority with an illness who needs to buy medication for his sick grandmother, who he loves dearly. I wanted to make sure my story was technologically accurate.

You should be ashamed of the warped conclusion and overly judgemental nature of your post.

I know where to purchase. I don’t know how to make the purchase without using a UK bank.

I was thinking BTC ATM as this starting point but wanted opinions on the best obfuscation process. Don’t want the original purchase to be traced back.

>post images of 'drug dealers only parking'

>I need to purchase some BTC in order to purchase “goods” in a specific market place

theres no good backtracking, this is now down on record dummy, look at how they took down Ross Ulbricht, he was posting on boards like these under the handle 'Frosty' and they feds were able to join the dots.

If you are baiting yourself like this on here, god I hate to imagine how bait you are in real life.

'Brraaaooo, blud, you feel me senpai , peng tings eeneehhh'.

Enjoy BBC in prison fagit.

>Enjoy BBC in prison fagit.
At least he won't have to pay for his TV license.

>bruv, why you wokin like ‘at, Big Reggie’s BBC too thick for you eeneehh?

'cause he bought a music track from the itunes store, true story

top kek

Attached: lel.jpg (351x425, 33K)

damn you got me, fucking no idea how to translate that, nor this fuckin uk brap brap inner city wannabe gangsta mixtape niggas.

law it blud.

No one pays for a TV licence in the uk

1) buy btc
2) create 2nd btc wallet on a throwaway device not associated to your identity on public wifi
3) create monero wallet on throwaway device
4) exchange btc for monero on changelly.com with a throwaway email
5) create 2nd monero wallet on throw away device
6) transfer the monero from first wallet to second wallet using public wifi in a few small transactions
7) transfer the monero from the second wallet to btc wallet that was created on a throwaway device on public wifi using xmr.to

Now your btc is clean and user

Burner phone, burner email. Download the bitcoin.com wallet. Go to local.bitcoin.com and find a local seller who takes cash in person. Then, if you must, use the in wallet conversion to turn the real bitcoin BCH into fake Bitcoin BTC.
There will be zero trail leading back to you.
Otherwise you can mix your BCH with cash shuffle to make it fungible

.... I guess you missed the joke

Thanks user. This makes sense.

Thanks user, where I live is too sketchy to be meeting randoms for an exchange but appreciate the advice.

Hmm, can buy online with credit card at bitcoin.com, and after doing the shuffle there will be no trail to you.

The TV licence is the joke lol.
I've been getting warnings for an impending investigation for like 7 years because I don't have one

here is what i do for maximum opsec

>get a clean burner smartphone with no sim card
>install Orbot (android TOR client) and a QR scanner
>generate a QR code for a new, untraceable wallet and scan it in to the burner phone
>go to a bitcoin ATM at a shopping mall
>there are webpages that provide public virtual phone numbers which can receive SMS
>when the bitcoin ATM asks to verify your identity with an SMS, connect the burner to the public wifi at the mall and use Orbot to navigate to one of those websites
>scan the qr code of your anonymous wallet
>deposit cash and walk away

i dunno go to an online coin exchange, you can even moneygram some user in the ukraine for coins. take the coins to a tumblr, and then buy monero.

the atms i have looked at say they need a drivers license, wtf?

in my area you can deposit a certain amount of cash with just a phone number

why not just print a fake, foreign license on your own home printer and scan that?

nobody cares about your personal drug use

there is a forseeable future in which government taxation agencies will ask you to account for every single cent of cryptocurrency that can be traced to you

Ok i'll be the nice guy and tell you. You buy your fucking Bitcoin which is fucking ass trust me when you start sending it to these markets and having to wait over 40min just for 1 confirmation you'll understand.

So, Buy your bitcoin send it to a privacy coin then send that privacy coin to a middleman who will change it for btc and deposit it on your market address.

Or stop being a fucking faggot and go and buy drugs like a normal person. Also don't ask biz for help,

Also Bitcoin ATMs are great if you want to be on camera making people then think why the fuck is this cuck using that machine. Aka making yourself a target.

This is how you should do it.

1. Stop being a faggot
2. Ring your local dealer
3, Say you want better shit than the shit he gives you
4. His dealer rings you
5, Try his shit, If it's shit do same as 3

Pretty simple unless you're a fucking moron aka Autistic asking Biz for fucking drug advice.

There, Now go get caught you dip shit