It was always 10k to make it

it was always 10k to make it

god bless the new linkers relying on 300

Attached: f46azqiqcg411.jpg (1626x787, 58K)

10k locked up in storage until 3 digits

Only have 6.5k but is literally all the money I had, can't accumulate much more at these price. I feel comfy tho

Attached: 1561243710168.png (1503x1046, 1.38M)

Pretty happy that the 10ks will sell at 1k

Link is taking over shipments derivs insurance you name it

10k per link is fud in 10 years man

But you enjoy being a millionaire now, we will all make it based on when we sell

Based

may god bless us all

I've been thinking about this, I have a 6k stack myself, and I think to myself if when it hits 1k, if I should only sell 2-3k, I'm 21, so that much money as it is can do fuck tons, I could start a business and sleep on the rest until it hits 1k+, all the while re-investing what i earned from the 2-3k sold, if it drops low enough for a while

jesus dude, you realize sergey created staking so us poorfag neets could keep living without going bankrupt right ?

t. 6.2k stack that will stake and reinvest and never sell

now go spin up that node kiddo

Thanks for pumping my bags nulinkers.
t. 16k link

Also:
>tfw people posting sub 1k link stacks

>Link is taking over shipments derivs insurance you name it

The only thing Stink is taking over is your money, retard.

How do I set up a node? Yeah I realise I sound retarded

lol is it really that hard to do a quick google search? the docs are in the first link..

if it to complicated to set up your own you can always use linkpool, but I don't think its that hard really

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 5.48.25 PM.png (1234x574, 106K)

I don't need to make it, I just need enough capital to live off day trading. thats where my several hundred link stack comes in

you don't need to set up your own node, just get someone rich to do it for you

pro-tip for all anons out there: you can get an incredibly high-paying job working in the service industry if you work on seaworthy yachts. It's all billionaires and their bro's and they tip like saudi princes. Its just a few blowjobs per day and you get all living and expenses payed PLUS a per diem. My brother did that shit for years and met this dude. We all got thrown out of a gay bar together when he was in port and became fast friends. He trusted us on this with his play-money. We'll operate a node together once shit gets real.

Attached: saudiprince.jpg (1170x780, 97K)

leave me alone bruh I'm fucking poor

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!!!!!!

>jesus dude, you realize sergey created staking so us poorfag neets could keep living without going bankrupt right ?

I actually semi-unironically believe that when Sergey talks about "this is the month we're going to make it" he really is referring to the autistic NEETs like us. Like at least part of his motivation is altruistic, to help his fellow nerds.

I'm basing this entirely off of his appearance and demeanor though. He doesn't strike me as the type of person who would scam you. He seems genuine to me.

Just my opinion.

1mm is not making it

>He seems genuine to me.
This. His last appearance sealed it for me. The awkwardness, the lols, he really is /ourguy/

>He seems genuine to me
That's just russian mannerism, they're not so sleazy and fake as anglo scammers when they put the knife in your back.

>thinking for even a second a real business cares about anything besides its bottom line
dumbest thing I’ve read on biz in a while

don't be dumb, like people like to point out constantly he's "just a dumb philosophy major", he's not some shrewd businessman