How are you preparing for the Indian century?

How are you preparing for the Indian century?

Attached: poofu.jpg (1080x720, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/nribabes/VQSDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toilet papering the streets

I'm teaching myself to shit in the street

Securing brown milkes for the future of our mongrel race.

>that filename

wow she's kinda cute, unlike 99.999% of indian girls

How much curry do I need to get a girl like this?

Attached: pooloo.jpg (2485x2031, 1.23M)

soarce, poast moar

She’s pretty.

Found her!

they are lik 1 usd if you go to india now

pretty girls are everywhere

and they are all poor

and they all look for way out

> Filename
Kekd

Attached: 1521482995910.png (459x612, 533K)

Stockpiling ammo

I like the big eyes and no ink, but the brown nips and dark B hole resembling a shit ring is a turn off. Still better from some roast at the bar that likes to “have fun while she’s young” getting plowed by Jamal.

Than some roast**

Checked and kek'ed.

She's hot as fuck

I’ve dated a poo before, if they’re anything like the one I had, she’ll be tight as a drum.

Yeah. Until she's naked and all you see is that Indian skin, nasty big ass brown nipples... coarse thick black pubic hair... ugh. No thanks.

Attached: 1565119219907.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

>pic
>those pudgy fingers and theighs
Yikes, imagine how awful she smells and looks with her clothes off.
She looks like she's got a thick manly bush, too.

not to mention her skin looks oily and leathery

Guess I'll take up plumbing. They're going to need a LOT of toilets installed.

>soarce
btw,
imgur.com/r/nribabes/VQSDg

All girls have course pubic hair unless they shave. And they all shave anyway

if it's not shaved you gonna get it tickle the back of your throat
but when it's shaved it will shred your tongue with sharp stubs
may sound cruel but waxing is the only way

By raping indian girls

Why are indian girls such cunts? The ones at my college are all anti-white racist rude cunts wtf

boosting my immune system

Attached: 1556162394886.jpg (500x589, 39K)

Got my hepatitis A vaccine.

Oh Ganesha the toiletting of that bische

they are all forced marriage into a stinky indian man

I thought that too until I hooked with a poofu in Vancouver last year on a business trip.

Had a banging body, with real firm tits. She was aggressively into hooking up with me, which was weird because I'm normal looking.

American born Indian girls are usually huge lefties who always rant about white privileged and patriarchy on social media. But it's a facade because like East Asian women they can't get enough white cock. Normal Indian women are kind of the same but less annoying because they're not as liberal. A lot of Indian girl who go to uni in America like to bounce on a lot of white cock because They want to get fucked good before being married off to a chubby 5'2" currycel code monkey/startup owner who's going bald in his 20s. I've been saying Indian women are the next Asian women.

Attached: 1558998921815.png (750x937, 715K)

Im about to match with a thicc one on bumble, wish me luck.

>currycel
SIDES. DEPARTING. ORBIT.

to be honest the indian men are actually forced to marry indian women and not the other way around. Indian men are doing these cunts a huge favor. I've never seen more passive aggressive snitch-tier shit like my time working at the coffee shop near my campus and dealing with indian girls. Always approach me with resting bitch face and shit and just act all around rude

You laugh, but a lot of Indian dudes would be incels if not for arranged marriages. A lot of Indian men living in the west have to get arranged with a woman from back in the sub-continent because western born Indian women won't touch them and women of other races won't even look at them. Serious hypergamy. I went to large East coast state uni and I've cucked a bunch of Indian men at night clubs. One night I saw this thicc pajetta with a nice dumper hangin out with a group of other Indian girls and there was bunch of Indian dudes talking to them and buying them drinks I went over and just started dancing and asked one of the girls if I could dance with them and one of the girls (not the thicc one, but still kind of cute) started grinding with me and one of the dudes went "fuck this nigga!" and left. I bought a round of cheap long islands and started grinding with the thicc one and making out with her and playing with her tits. She bounced on my cock without a rubber and did anal.

Attached: 1d1da30b76c2ad4762380a01c18a78800eee6bd28bedbf0e3f9d8ebd18a57049.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

I'm already a licensed toilet witch hunter.

I thought there was a low female to male ratio in India?

I am declaring myself a Brahman, so I can piss on the rest of you lower caste subhumans and you can't do fuck all about it!

>I thought there was a low female to male ratio in India?

You're the expert, Pajeet

I so want this funny anecdote to be real, but (because I am not a moron), I know that it is not.

You are one pathetic swine of a guy. Go roll in the mud or something.

lol

t. Manvinder

>I've been saying Indian women are the next Asian women.
absolutely based

asian women are getting more bluepilled every year

afaik the only asian women still based are japs but they're also no longer breeding/no longer interested in having more than 1 kid and their anatomy isn't very good for bearing multiple children anyway

indians want tons of kids. like a fucking huge dynasty of a family. and they fucking love white and hate black. and their hips are very good for child bearing as this thread shows

This. I have 8 children with my Indian wife

also I am gay

stahp it, i'm starting to develop brown fever

i'm jealous

trying to convince my current white gf to be up for more than 2 kids but its not going well. if we split i'm going to hook up with a pajeetta

good good

I’m sure she’ll be impressed by all my scam pajeet coins native to her country

imagining the smell

Indians are the best race desu

It's not just that. A lot of Indian women have good caucasianoid facial structures while still looking exotic because of their skin, eyes, and hair. They also much better bodies than East Asian women in general.

Attached: thicc pajette.jpg (698x872, 51K)

>Indian century

It's the Afro-Dravidian century to be clear. All of the smart people come from the southern Dravidian states. We all know that the BLACK lands of India and Europe were invaded by Aryans, who raped the native populace and now their mutt children became the Indo-Aryans and Europeans. However, in India the BLACK race resisted, and became the Afro-Dravidian übermensch. N*rthern Aryan rape baby sluts like these drool over my BIG BLACK Dravidian cock.

Attached: 1537128389406.png (1608x1116, 214K)

Yes. We would have sex many times until hanukkah
I'd drizzle her with my cum and give her mouth watering tity orgasms
I'd fuck her into the afterlife into a swirling orgasmic vortex
I'd fuck the curry out of her soul eat it then cum into her luscious juicy mound
>Infinite motor boating

>Dick is throbbing uncontrollably like a wild
She wouldn't be allowed to wear pants around my house, only skirts blouses, and dresses

they all look like stinky gypsies to me

>until hanukkah
Keep your tay-sachs dick to yourself.

aint southern indians generally the ugly ass ones tho

>I know that it is not.
t. not a 6 foot white guy with a decent face